Chapter 44- Impossible!
931 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the rock battlefield

Two gigantic creatures was seen fighting an aquatic colored toad with a person on top of his head and the other one is a red gorilla with 4 tails.

The 2 are having a fierce battle and it was seen due to the injuries the toad have. 

"Gamahiro can you still fight?" ask Minato worriedly

"Yeah I can still go on" said Gamahiro

"Stubborn frog I'll let this day be your last" said the Yonbi

The yonbi then opened his mouth wide and a blue and red particles are being combined and form a black sphere on his mouth that gets bigger and bigger.

"Not good a bijudama" said Gamahiro

"Don't worry I'll take care of it" said Minato

Once the bijudama was formed it then quickly blast off towards Gamahiro and Minato. 

Minato then made his move [Flying thunder god: Guiding Thunder] a seal was seen mid air and once the bijuudama touch it, it wrap it up and was sent away. An extremely loud explosion was heard far away from the battlefield.

"Truly a powerful ninja, even capable of redirecting the attack of the Yonbi far away." Said Onoki when he notices the fight of the Yonbi and Minato.

"You had the time to watch others battle old man" said Orochimaru while attacking Onoki

Onoki just snorted and avoided the attack, the two continued their battle.

Just after Minato teleported away the bijuudama, he was a little exhausted since the technique uses a large amount of chakra. 

"Are you alright Minato" ask Gamahiro

"Yeah just a little bit tired, I'm almost out of chakra" said Minato

But then he look towards the battlefield and saw that the rock is gaining the upper hand due to the explosion troops of the rock village. He frowned and said

"We need to finish this battle quickly, Konoha is on the loosing end" said Minato

"That's easy to say but our opponent is a tough one" said Gamahiro

"I know, I just hope konoha will send its reinforcement soon" said Minato

Just after he said that a figure appeared before him, He was surprise at first but when he saw who he was he relaxes his guard. 

"Haru what are you doing here?" ask Minato

"Hi Onii-san I'm here to help you deal with the Yonbi" said Haru

"Yonbi?"

"Yes, the hokage sent me here as reinforcement to help you in this war"

"Okay how do you plan to deal with him?"

"Simple nii-san I just need to conjure my chains and bound him" said Haru confidently

He then look at the battlefield and saw the situation of konoha and it was loosing.

"Nii-san leave the yonbi to me and help out the other ninjas" said Haru

"Are you sure Haru, well I know you are strong but your opponent is the yonbi?"

"No need to worry nii-san, I can do it I also dealt with the Ichibi you see" said Haru

"The Ichibi? Oh okay if you say so" said Minato

"Go nii-san" said Haru

Minato nodded and unsummon Gamahiro, he then look back at Haru and the Yonbi and quickly went away to help on the battlefield.

When Onoki saw that the toad disappeared he was confuse and saw that a kid was facing the yonbi and Minato quickly went away.

"I told you not to look away when fighting me old man" said Orochimaru and attack Onoki again

"Tsk! You konoha nins really are horrible, you let a kid battle the yonbi and left him" said Onoki in disdain

"Hehe I would not be too sure about that" said Orochimaru

"Hmm?" Onoki tilted his head in confusion

"You will see later" said Orochimaru

Then the two continued there battle.

"Who let a kid here in the battlefield?" ask the Yonbi when he look at Haru, at first he was confuse since his opponent just disappeared and a kid appeared out of nowhere.

"I'll still kill you kid no hard feelings" said the yonbi

A tick could be seen on Haru's forehead, he then put his arms on the ground and conjured multiple chains shooting towards the yonbi, the yonbi seeing the chains had a bad feeling he wanted to get away but it was too late. 

The chains quickly bound him from his torso to his legs, arms, neck and tails. He notices that his form is becoming smaller and smaller until he was on his red cloak version and then he was sealed back to the body of his jinchuriki. 

The jinchuriki at this time was still unconscious and Haru carried him away.

When Onoki saw this he was shock and shouted "IMPOSSIBLE!" 

"How can he do that?" 

At first Onoki saw the yonbi being bounded by chains and he thought that the kid just wanted to restrain it but he quickly saw how the Yonbi turned smaller until the jinchuriki only was left unconscious. 

Due to his shock, Orochimaru saw an opening and quickly attack, Onoki failed to sense this so he retreated with a bloody arm.

"I told you not to look away old man" said Orochimaru

"How did that kid do that?" ask Onoki

"Hehe how do I know" said Orochimaru playfully

"Tsk!" Onoki then saw that the situation on the battlefield that was at first on their favor but now, the yellow flash quickly defeated his ninjas, not only that but the kid also went to the battlefield and joined the yellow flash to kill his ninjas.

His face turned grave and attack Orochimaru fiercer.

Haru joined Minato in the battlefield and help his fellow ninjas to fight against the rock.

When Haru appeared in front of Minato with the jinchuriki bound on his chains, Minato was at first shock because he did not leave the battlefield for too long and Haru already defeated the Yonbi. But he quickly composed himself and said

"Good job Haru" 

"Thanks nii-san"

"Now let's quickly finish this war against the rock" said Minato

"Hai!"

But then they heard the voice of the tsuchikage

"Rock ninjas, Rescue our junchuriki from the konoha bastards, I'll give you great merit for the one who can kill that ninja or rescue our jinchuriki" said Onoki

The rock ninjas then turned their sights on Haru like he was prey and directly attack him

Haru just snorted and made hand signs [Light release: Yasakani no magatama] blinding yellow light needles was release and attacks the rock ninjas that came to him.

He then unsheathe his swords and uses shunpo to go mid-air. When the rock ninja saw this they where shock, since they only know 1 technique that can make you fly and that is the technique use by their tsuchikage.

Haru saw their shock faces and smirk, he then conjured flames on his swords and wave it [Sun style: Lotus buds] multiple fire balls was conjured and sent towards the rock ninjas when they saw this the rock ninjas snickered since they thought that he just unleash a simple fire ball jutsu but 

[Bloom]

A huge explosion was seen one after the other that came from the fire balls that Haru releases. Like a beautiful piece of art, a 10 meter blossoming lotus made of fire was seen on the battlefield. But how much beautiful it may appear the deadly it seems because only burned corpses and or ashes remained on the sight of explosion.

If a certain yellow haired dude was here he would be proud of the piece of art.

When the surviving rock ninjas saw this they shivered from fear. Onoki also saw this and was shock, because he did not know that the kid was not only a powerful sealing master but also a powerful ninja, his wrinkled face became grave.

He then tilted his head on the right side when he saw a kunai was thrown at him, but what he did not expect was when the kunai pass him, Minato teleported behind him with a spiral ball in his hand, he caught the kunai and hit the rasengan on Onoki's back, Onoki was thrown off and hit a large rock with a huge explosion was heard.

When the rock ninjas saw that their Tsuchikage was hit and thrown off all their faces paled.

Well Onoki was not a tsuchikage for a reason, although he was hit with rasengan, on the last second he uses his [Hardening technique] to protect his body, but he was still gravely injured.

The rock shinobi saw this and quickly went towards him and protect him from the konoha ninjas.

"Looks like we loss this time, Rock ninjas quickly retreat" said Onoki.

The rock shinobis quickly retreated from the battlefield, the Konoha ninjas tried to chase after them but was quickly stop due to the explosions set by the rock troops.

They give up chasing and just help their comrades to be healed and go back to the camp.

15