Chapter 53- The mist made their move
928 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haru teleported the group near the Konoha's camp in the rock borders

"Okay I'll drop you off here" said Haru

"Are you still going back training?" ask Kakashi

"Ah nope, I'll be joining the war, I'll just inform Hokage-sama about the current situation we are in" said Haru

"Okay then"

"Goodbye you take care" said Haru

Haru watch as all of them went back to the rock camp.

"Now that they are gone, let's take care of some pest shall we."

Haru then disappeared in his place and went on top of a tree, in there he saw a creature that looks like a person but his body was split in black and white.

"Do you really like stalking someone, Zetsu?"

Zetsu heard Haru's voice and was surprise, he look back up and saw Haru standing on a tree branch staring back at him

'How come he is here? He's very fast and he can actually sense me?' thought Zetsu

"I did not expect that you can sense my presence kid, how did you do it? And how did you heal Obito in full health?" said Zetsu

"What I do is none of your business, zetsu now let's talk shall we?" 

Then Haru slowly release his conquerors haki directly at zetsu, in this past year, Haru can already control his haki and his haki is actually becoming stronger every time his spiritual pressure increase. 

Zetsu had a hard time breathing due to the pressure Haru exerted, He did not feel this kind of pressure in his whole life, even Madara's pressure is child's play compared to Haru.

Haru went behind Zetsu and took out his katana and pointed behind Zetsu's head.

Zetsu felt the sword slowly pierce through his head and he screamed in pain, Haru's sword cut Zetsu vertically and his flesh was burned and turned to ash.

Haru then retracted his pressure, and Zetsu heave a sigh of relief, he then thought 

'What was that just now? It felt so real don't tell me it's his intent?'

Zetsu then slowly turned back to meet Haru's sword between his eyebrows.

Haru then retracted his sword and said to Zetsu 

"Now what you saw is only a warning, well it can be a warning or your future depending on what you will do. Tell Madara that he should find another person to manipulate and not my friends. 

Also stay away from Konoha and its ninjas, If I ever found out that you are still lurking in Konoha I'll make sure that you won't ever meet your mother again." said Haru before turning back and leaving.

"I need to tell this on Madara, I believe he is not kidding on what he said, and he also knows about my mother. How did he know about it? I need to act fast" said Zetsu before leaving.

Haru arrive in front of the gate of the konohas camp in rock borders he then made hand signs [Summoning jutsu] after a puff of smoke, a cute 3 tailed fox appear in front of him.

"Akai, long time no see. How's my family doing?" ask Haru

"Ahh Haru long time no see, Hmm they are fine. Why did you call me?"

"That's great, I need you help for something" said Haru

"What is it?"

"I need you to keep an eye and protect my friends specially Obito when he's alone, tell me if ever you felt something wrong" said Haru

"Okay Haru, but how about your parents?"

"Well Kushina-nee is always at home so I believe she can protect them, and I gave my parents some protective equipment similar to the one I gave Kakashi so I think it's enough I can just teleport back to them if they meet any danger" 

"Why do I need to keep an eye or protect your friends Haru?"

"Well a certain ghost from the past wanted him, although I already warned his lackey but just to be safe." 

"Oh I see okay"

"Thanks, Akai I'll treat you something sweet when this is all over"

"Yeah yeah I look forward to it."

 

In a cave somewhere underground...

"So what you said is true?" ask an old man with long spiky white hair 

"Yes Madara-sama, He healed Obito completely and even send a warning to not mess up with him, his love ones and konoha ninjas" said Zetsu

"And you believe that he can protect them?" ask Madara

Zetsu was quiet for a while and then said "Madara-sama, I believe we needed to heed his warning to us for now although our plans are already in motion we need to be careful to not mess it up, and I also investigated him. He defeated the Ichibi alone, bind the Yonbi and made both the sand and stone retreat, although temporarily but I think his powers is above the current Kages."

Madara then processes what Zetsu said and then he laugh loudly

"HAHAHA Zetsu you are my will, I can't believe that a single brat would make you take his warning seriously. I am Uchiha Madara, although I am weakened now, I still won't take heed to a brat!."

"But Madara-sam-"

"ENOUGH ZETSU! But still what you said is right so keep a watch for him right now. And try to invite him here I would like to see him personally."

"I understand" Zetsu then went underground

"Haruka Hatake, looks like a variable appeared in my plans, but his healing technique really is impressive if what Zetsu said is true. I wonder..."

 

 

In the Hokage office...

"Hokage-sama this is the newest report in the mist borders" said an ANBU

"Okay goodwork" said Hiruzen

When he read the report his face frowned.

"So the mist really made its move this is troublesome, I already sent back Jiraiya to the sand borders since the sand shinobis are starting to move again but this time they had the rock as allies. Although I sent Tsunade in the mist as replacement for Jiraiya I don't think she can handle all of them, since aside from the Mizukage they still have their 7 swordsman of the mist."

"Where the hell is Haru that damn brat, we need his assistance right now" said Hiruzen

"It's not nice to curse me sandaime-sama" said Haru before appearing in front of the Hokage

The Hokage was startled at first, and then when he saw Haru in front of him he relaxes

"Damn brat where have you been, I sent my ANBUs to find you and they can't even find you, I almost made you a missing nin" said Sarutobi

"Damn jiji, you're not serious about that right?" ask Haru

"Haha of course not, Kushina will kill me if that happens."

"Well so what do you need me for?"

"I need you to head to the mist borders ASAP, they are making their move" said Hiruzen

"Jiraiya-sensei is already on the mist, is he not?"

"I sent Jiraiya back to the sand borders again since we receive an Intel that the sand and the rock allied together to deal with us." Said Hiruzen angrily

Haru was shock when he heard this since he did not expect that the sand will retaliate again after the damage he had done to them, and they formed an alliance to boot. 

"I understand Hokage-sama, then who is at the mist borders?"

"I sent Tsunade there as replacement for Jiraiya, but I think she can't handle them since they have the 7 swordsmen of the mist"

"I understand Hokage-sama then I'll leave first"

"Wait, why did you appear in front of me all of a sudden do you have anything to say to me?" ask Hiruzen

"Oh right I almost forgot about that but it can wait, I'll tell you after the war Jiji, bye"

Haru then went home first and informed his parents that he will go back to war, his parents bid him farewell and he directly teleported to the mist borders, since he gave Tsunade a ring with his seal on it.

14