Chapter 57- Battle of Kikyo pass II
855 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, they all wake up early and ordered the ninjas to move towards the battleground in Kikyo pass, some ninjas was left to defend the borders and all of them went on their way, Haru also took Shisui to let him experience war. 

 

 

In the alliance camp of rock and the sand…

"It looks like the Mizukage died together with the bijuu, they already surrendered to Konoha" said Onoki with a grim expression

"Hmm its looks like that kid grew stronger again" said Rasa with the same expression as Onoki

"Tsk! It looks like we are in for a bitter fight against them" said Chiyo

"Hmm nevertheless we have 6 kage-tier in our ranks and 1 of us is the gobi jinchuriki. Hans you deal with that brat. With your speed I think you can avoid his chains." Said Onoki

"Yes Tsuchikage-sama"

"Well Rasa will deal with Jiraiya, I will deal with that snake bastard, Chiyo and Ebisu will deal with Sakumo, and Kitsuchi will help Hans deal with that brat." Said Onoki

"I'm fine with that" said Kitsuchi

"Very well"

"Let's prepare for the final battle"

 

 

 

A few days later…

The Konoha camps have a heavy atmosphere since it is time to head to the battlefield again. They then all went in the battleground which is led by Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Sakumo, Haru and Kakashi behind them are thousands of konoha shinobis.

When the two camps met in the middle of the battlefield a heavy atmosphere can be felt since the momentum of the two camps are almost equal, Haru did not release his own momentum because he did not feel like it.

"It looks like this is the final battle between us, Onoki, Rasa" said Jiraiya

"Hmph you brat we will show you our might" said Onoki

"Big words for the one to issue an alliance just to deal with us" said Orochimaru

A tick could be seen on Onoki's head since what he said was true, but what could he do? He has to deal with the kumo and konoha.

"Tsk! Stop talking and let's fight" said Chiyo

"You really are blood thirsty old hag" said Haru

"You brat!"

Then Chiyo went to attack Haru but was intercepted by Sakumo, Ebisu also attack Sakumo but compared to before Sakumo's prowess increase due to having learned observation and armament haki, he also learned Haru's swordsmanship which he can compress 3rd level Tobu zangeki, so Sakumo can deal with 2 kage-tier ninja's on his own.

Seeing that the 3 started fighting they also started to fight and the Battle of Kikyo pass commence.

Haru dealt with Hans, Kitsuchi also wanted to help Hans deal with Haru but he was intercepted by Kakashi. 

Haru then fought with Hans but Hans was overwhelmed by Haru's onslaught he then directly activate his 5-tails chakra mode and his speed increases to another level. Haru of course can still sense him and attack him.

Hans seeing this was no longer a surprise since he already knew that Haru is much stronger to defeat both bijuus in their own environmental advantage. He then thoroughly let out the Gobi and a gigantic deer like creature with 5-tails is seen on the battlefield.

Haru seeing this manifested his phoenix wings on his back and flew up high, the enemy ninjas seeing this was surprise, even the Konoha ninjas were surprise by this, since Haru looks like an angel that descended from heaven.

Kakashi was also daze when he saw Haru with fire wings on his back, it's a good thing his opponent looking at Haru with a shock expression.

"Tsk! Looks like that brat had some fancy techniques on his sleeve" said Onoki

Orochimaru just attack him and did not speak, however, you can see that he is also shock from his expression.

Haru spreads his senses on the entire battlefield and notices that there are numerous injured konoha ninjas, he then made hand signs

 [Phoenix secret art: Blessings of fire] 

Numerous phoenix feathers rained down on the battlefield, they look so beautiful, the feathers attaches themselves to the injured konoha ninjas. 

The feathers' flames then envelope the body of the injured ninjas, at first the ninjas where scared but when they felt that the fire is not hot but warm instead they calmed down, and they notice that there injuries were healing in the speed visible to the naked eye and there stamina was replenish.

They all look at Haru with gratitude and awe. The enemy ninjas seeing this was gloomy although they injured the konoha ninjas, just a simple technique could heal them.

Onoki and Rasa also had the same expression their faces was dark, since their ninjas are being killed while the enemy ninjas are being healed and can fight prolonged battles.

While Haru is fighting with the Gobi, he receive a mental message from Akai

"Haru, bad news Obito went missing and I can't find him" said Akai

"What? How?" ask Haru

"Well I was just watching him for a second while he was training then I went to Rin to check up on her, but when I came back to Obito he was gone in his training spot, I search everywhere but can't still find him" said Akai

"Tsk! That damned ghost, don't worry Akai I think I already know who's behind this. Just watch Rin and never took your eyes off her"

"Yes!"

'That damn ghost, he took the opportunity to take Obito while I'm on the battlefield. I can't prolong this war anymore.'

He then look at the Gobi and said

"It looks like I can't play with you anymore" said Haru

At first the Gobi was confused but then he heard Haru's words since he just called it playing with him while he is seriously fighting.

Haru then conjured his chains and directed it to Gobi but the Gobi although he is large it is still fast. But Haru is having none of this and uses his eyes to turn the Gobi to stone. The enemy ninjas saw the Gobi turned to stone and was shock even his allies.

Haru then wrap his chains towards the petrified Gobi and bound it. He then flew up high the battlefield. 

He looks at them and uses his conqueror's haki on his enemies, the battlefield become still and the weak willed enemy ninjas collapse on the battlefield. Even the kage-tier ninjas were stunned for a moment leading to an opening and are injured by their opponents.

"Uncle Sakumo, Jiraiya-sensei, Orochimaru-san and Kakashi please leave the battlefield I will use my technique to finish this war" said Haru

At first they are surprise by what he did and when they heard what he said they wanted to know why but when they saw his expression, they just do what he said.

 They then ordered the konoha ninjas to retreat far away.

The remaining ninjas where shock by this and they all look at Haru in the air. His majestic flaming wings made him look like the sovereign of fire. 

Haru then raises his zanpakuto while saying.

[All things in the universe turn to ashes, Ryujin Jakka] 

Then his sword is coated in red-orange flames that are as hot as the sun, his whole figure is clad in flames that he looks like the god of flames that descended on the mortal realm.

[Ennetsu Jigoku] 

Pillar of flames was sprouted from the ground and covered the entire battlefield. Onoki and Rasa seeing this was shock beyond belief, even if they are in their prime they won't have this much power. 

"Kid, big words you got there" said Onoki preparing to cast his jutsu

Rasa also cast his own techniques and a wave of golden sand were hovering in the air, even the other ninjas prepared their techniques.

Haru chuckled and said

"Old man, your efforts are futile, just surrender to Konoha" said Haru

"You think we want to surrender just because you told us?" said Onoki

Although he knew that it will be a difficult fight but he was not alone.

"Very well, I'll use my new technique on you" said Haru

Haru then raises his left hand above his head and a rasengan was formed, he then wield his flames toward the rasengan and the it's appearance changes to look like a miniature sun, the sun then keeps expanding until it was 10m in diameter. 

The heat that the ball of flames produce was higher that the surface temperature of the sun reaching 7 thousand degree Celsius since he also use his phoenix flames to maximize the heat.

"I called this technique [Sun secret art: Miniature sun], now Tsuchikage-sama and Kazekage-sama I can't control this technique yet and it's only a matter of time for me to lose control over it. Once this technique is unleash even this whole pass won't remain in the face of this planet" said Haru

How can the kages not know the power in that ball of flames? Their sense of danger is screaming at them to run away very far.

They look at each other and they drop on the ground, Rasa was the one who spoke first

"The sand surrenders to Konoha"

"The Rock also surrenders to Konoha" said Onoki

When Haru heard them, he unleash the technique upwards towards the sky and the full ball of flame exploded, waves and waves of intense heat was felt below even if Haru already flew high enough so that his technique won't damage the environment but it still cause intense heat. The clouds in the sky where evaporated and what appeared is a red-orange sky which is very beautiful to look at but very deadly at the same time.

Haru then went towards the petrified bijuu and release it from its petrification, what remained is an unconscious Hans, Haru then bound him and went to Sakumo and said

"Uncle the rock and the sand already surrendered, I'll leave this jinchuriki to you. I'll be going first" said Haru

"Okay Haru, looks like something happened that is much important than this war that you choose to end it quickly" ask Sakumo

"Well you can say that uncle" said Haru

He then looks at Kakashi and said "I have something important to do, so I'll be going first" 

"Okay be careful" said Kakashi

"I will"

Haru then teleported away.

"That kid, He already surpasses us his predecessors" said Jiraiya

"Indeed" said Orochimaru while licking his lips while thinking something.

14