Chapter 64- The 4th Hokage
872 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A month passes by and Haru was helping Minato in his candidacy as next hokage. 

Surprisingly, they are many candidates; first is Minato, then Orochimaru, then Sakumo, Jiraiya and even Tsunade.

But the leading party is still Minato, since he help in the battlefield against the rock and his greatest feat is when he manage to make the cloud surrenders to Konoha.

 But, if Haru was a candidate, he will surely beat Minato in the votes since he had charmed many shinobis and villagers due to his strength.

He also had his name in the bingo book rated SSS, stating that if you are not a Kage-tier ninja you should run for your life. 

He laughs when he saw his name in the book; in any case he did not really care about that and just brag it to Kakashi. 

Kakashi also had his name on the book but he is only rated as A, which he did not accept since he should be at least S rank. Haru tease him because of it.

Right now Minato and Haru are on their way to the Uchiha compound to try and get their clans vote. While they are walking towards the clan compound they saw Shisui with another kid beside him.

Haru saw him and called out to him

"Shisui"

Shisui was surprise to hear his sensei's voice, he then look at Haru and greeted back

"Sensei goodmorning, oh and Minato-san too" 

Haru and Minato nodded and then Haru ask

"Where are you going?"

"Oh me, we were just going to the forest to help Itachi train" said Shisui while introducing Itachi to them

"Sensei and Minato-san, this is Uchiha Itachi"

"Oh so you are Itachi, Fugaku's son" said Haru

"Greetings Haru-sama and Minato-sama" greeted Itachi

When Haru saw Itachi, he could not help himself pinch his cheeks but he calmed himself down, because Itachi is such a cutie. Well, you cannot blame Haru for it since aside from Kakashi, Itachi is his second favorite character in Naruto, not only because of his looks but also because of his genuine loyalty to the village and even his strength.

Haru then remembered Itachi's fate and said to himself that he would change it. Since Haru already have Kakashi, he wanted to give Itachi a good life, treat him in his illness and make him strong enough. 

He also remembered about Danzo, that piece of trash, well he would take care of him soon.

"Oh perfect timing, can you lead us to where Fugaku-san is, we wanted to talk to him" said Haru

"Oh! Okay then sensei, let's go Itachi before we leave for training" said Shisui

"Okay" said Itachi

They all went towards the Uchiha main house; in there they saw Fugaku sipping his morning tea together with his wife.

"Goodmorning Fugaku-san, Mikoto-san" greeted Haru and Minato

"Oh Haru and Minato, welcome to our compound, what brings you here?" ask Fugaku while Mikoto greeted them with a smile and went inside to get some refreshments and snacks.

"Well we wanted to talk to you for something" said Haru

"Okay then let's go inside" said Fugaku

They all went inside while Shisui and Itachi are preparing to leave, Haru stops them.

"You both follow us inside I also have somethings to say to you both"

They are both confused but quickly followed inside.

"So what brings you here?"

"Well Minato-nii wanted to talk to you" 

Fugaku then looks at Minato, and Minato started to explain his intention

"Fugaku-san, I won't beat around the bush, I wa-"

Minato did not finish saying his piece when he was quickly stop by Fugaku

"You wanted to have the Uchiha's support am I right?"

"Well yes that would be it" said Minato embarrassingly

"Well okay you have our support" said Fugaku

"Wow that fast?" said Haru surprise

"Well, I already talk to the elders about this since the day we visited the Hokage, at first the elders were furious at me but when I explained to them our deal except for some parts of course, they agreed and even said I did the right thing. 

You know them they are a bunch of greedy fools but it made my life easier, and also since you openly promote Minato, they easily agreed to it." Explained Fugaku

"Oh so that's how it is" said Haru

"Thank you Fugaku-san" said Minato

Fugaku just waves his hand and look at Haru

"So brat what are the other things you wanted to say to me"

"Well first is that, once Itachi graduated in the academy I will have him as my disciple"

"Wow, I never thought you wanted my son to be your disciple, well you really have an eye for talent, and he is the most talented ninja that I have seen aside from Shisui, well I agree but you should ask Itachi if he wanted you to be his sensei"

Haru nodded and looks at Itachi before saying

"Well, Itachi do you want to be my disciple once you graduate?" ask Haru

Itachi was really surprise when he heard that Haru wanted him to be his disciple, well since he is a smart child he knows a thing or two about Haru and also Shisui always talk about Haru. He told him that Haru is strong and beautiful and he is a good teacher and very beautiful. 

"Sensei no fair, you ask Itachi being your student while I get to ask the hokage for you just to agree" said Shisui pouting

"Hahaha Well I did accept you to be my disciple"

"Yeah you 'RELUCTANTLY' accept me, if the hokage did not say that I am a genius you would not have accepted me"

Haru stood up from his seat and hits Shisui's head 

"Stop pouting, look Itachi is laughing at you, you need to have some dignity since he would be your kouhai if he agreed"

Shisui then stop his actions and nodded to Itachi, and Itachi then bowed towards Haru and said

"Please take care of me sensei"

"Hmm although we need to wait before you graduate for me to teach you, I'll tell Shisui on how you need to train" 

Haru then looks at Shisui and said

"Shisui teach him the chakra manual I taught you, and once his body is strong enough, start building his foundations"

"Yes, sensei"

Haru nodded and turned towards Fugaku and said

"Well Fugaku-san Itachi agreed"

Fugaku just waves his hand in agreement and Haru ask again,

"I also have to ask you Fugaku-san, I believe you have awakened your Mangekyo sharingan"

Fugaku was surprise when he heard Haru's words, he then ask

"Hmm how do you know that?"

"Well, you can say that I have my sources"

"Hmm… what is it that you want? I take it as this is one of the favors you want from me?"

"Well yes, once Obito and Kakashi evolve their sharingan to 3 tomoe, I want you to use genjutsu on the 2 of them including Shisui to awaken their mangekyo." Said Haru

Fugaku was surprised by what Haru said even Shisui. Fugaku thought for a while and said

"Hmm okay then I will do it, I never would have thought about that kind of technique, however are you sure about that? They could suffer from mental trauma if I use that way"

"Well I will take care of that once that happens you don't need to worry about it"

"Okay then, I will trust you"

"Okay thank you, I will tell Shisui when they are both ready"

"Okay then"

"Thank you Fugaku-san we will not take more of your time and we will now go on our way" said Minato

"Very well"

After their talk they went on their way, and talk to other clans like the Ino-shika-chou alliance.

 

 

And after that a year passes by and Hiruzen's announces his retirement and the 4th Hokage is declared to be Minato Namikaze.

9