Chapter 73- You cannot touch me
950 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, the group of 4; Haru, Kakashi, Obito and Shisui is outside the forest of Konoha in the dessert, this is where Haru trained to achieve his shikai.

"Okay, what we are doing now is to train your MS abilities, well except for Shisui since we can't use his genjutsu here. For now Obito and Kakashi will train together, use your MS abilities and see what are both its strength and weaknesses. As for Shisui, you start to train in your Susanoo"

"Ahh I also what to train my Susanoo, Haru" said Obito

"Tsk! Fine then, we will train your Susanoo first then after that, you train your MS abilities"

"Yes!"

"Okay, since Obito is excited, you go first and activate it"

Obito nodded at Haru and his black eyes rotated from normal pupils, to 3 tomoe until his MS. After that, blue chakra covered his body, a half bodied blue skeleton appeared covering him, however after a while Obito, started crying blood and screamed in pain and the partially activated Susanoo disappeared.

Obito gasp for breath and lay down, tired.

"Hmm… so this is the extent of how you can last while using Susanoo, well not bad for starters"

"For now after you had your rest, you train with Kakashi, we will only see the extent of your abilities and after that we will proceed with the purification since we don't what you to go blind"

Obito nodded and Haru turned to Shisui and said

"Okay your turn Shisui"

Shisui nodded and activated his MS, after a while green colored chakra covered him, and a half-bodied green-colored skeleton covered around him, Shisui persisted the pain in his eyes, he also cried out blood but he endured. He pushes his limits and pump up more chakra into his eyes, after that muscle fibers covered the skeleton and then the skin. 

The 3 was surprise to see that Shisui can withstand the pressure and activated a half body susano. His Susanoo is a green-colored humanoid, but it seems that this is the limit for Shisui for now. After a while, Shisui could no longer maintain it and the Susanoo disperse and Shisui fainted. 

Haru immediately went to him and check his condition, he notices that he only fainted due to pain.

"Okay Shisui is alright, the two of you start checking your other abilities"

The two nodded and started checking out their abilities.

"Kakashi try to attack me" said Obito

Kakashi did not ask further and quickly sends a tobu zangeki slash towards him, Obito was surprise at first but quickly activated his MS and the attack went through him.

"Geez, you could have say something first, I was surprised you know. What if I had not activated my abilities on time, I could have died" said Obito

"Tsk! You said to attack you and I did, what are you angry about, and besides Haru can just heal you when you got injured" retorted Kakashi

"Kakashi-yaro, let's fight"

"You're on, baka Obito"

The two took their stance and prepared to fight. Haru just watch the two fight it off, since to better understand once abilities a spar is a good way to know and practice it.

Kakashi is the first one to move, he unleashes multiple tobu zangeki towards Obito, Obito just stood where he is and let Kakashi's attack through him, he looks at Kakashi smugly and said

"Hehe is that all you have Kakashi?" 

A tick could be seen on Kakashi's forehead when he heard Obito's words

"Hehe looks like you succeeded in angering me Obito-yaro"

Obito shivers when he heard Kakashi's words, "You cannot touch me Kakashi"

"Let's see about that" said Kakashi

Kakashi then took out thousands of his minishurikens 

[Magnet release: Senbonshuriken jutsu]

Thousands of shurikens hovered around him; he then directed all of it to Obito. Obito seeing thousands of shuriken come to him prepared himself, all the shurikens pass by him, Kakashi seeing this just continued his attacks

'Let's see how long will you hold out' thought Kakashi

Obito realizing that he all he could do right now is to activate his ability, since if he deactivates it he will surely be seriously wounded. He also realizes the weakness of his ability and that is the inability to attack his opponents. Obito moves towards Kakashi to try and distance himself with his shuriken but Kakashi did not let him go and moves his shurikens following Obito. 

Obito is having a hard time moving due to Kakashi's attack, Kakashi is using his observation haki to locate Obito even if Obito's body is in another dimension. After a while Obito is already crying out blood due to using his eyes, Kakashi seeing this stop attacking him and Obito lay down the ground while panting heavily.

Haru seeing the two stop fighting walks towards Obito and healed some of his wounds. He then let him rest and walk towards Kakashi.

"Since Obito is taking his rest, let's check your ability shall we"

"Okay"

"For starters, try to transport this kunai into your dimension" said Haru while taking out his kunai

Kakashi activated his MS, and stared at the kunai in Haru's hands, after a while a distortion in space could be seen around the kunai until it spiraled out into space. 

Haru nodded at that 'As expected' he thought, He then turned his head on Kakashi and saw him slightly tired.

'Well he looks better than the canon in which he is already struggling by using it just once; well it is also thanks to his large chakra reserve and strong body.'

"Kakashi are you still able to do it again?"

Kakashi nodded and said "Yes, I can still use it for 2 more times since I use a lot of chakra fighting Obito"

Haru nodded and said "Okay, I will throw this kunai next and see if you can transport it while moving towards you"

Kakashi nodded and prepared, Haru then throws the kunai at Kakashi but in a gentle manner, Kakashi saw this and nodded in understanding, he can still saw the kunai in a slow motion and he succeeded in teleporting it.

Haru nodded and notices that Kakashi is now tired. He then look at him and said 

"Okay now that we know you can transport it like that, for the last test for today, try transporting this Rasengan in my hand"

Haru then conjured a rasengan in his hands and Kakashi saw this, he then concentrated and after a while the rasengan distorted in Haru's hand and disappeared.

Haru nodded at that and said

"Okay you may now rest and wait for the other two to wake up"

Kakashi then went to Haru and they both sat down to take a break. After a while Shisui and Obito woke up.

"Okay since both of you are awake, we will continue and train here every day until you mastered your abilities. Then after that we will purify your body and bloodline, since we need established your foundations when you enhance your abilities."

The 3 of them nodded and Haru teleported the group to Konoha, Haru then look at Kakashi and said

"Kakashi, for the purification I don't know if another purification is possible for you since you already undergone it in the past but we can still try it however, it will be dangerous"

Kakashi looks at Haru and said "It's fine Haru, I still want to go through it, I believe in you always"

Haru looks at Kakashi's determined eyes and sigh "Okay then, I will do what I can, we just need to prepare"

Kakashi nodded and hugs Haru; they then walk back to the compound.

11