Chapter 82- Orochimaru’s defection
773 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Congratulations Minato-nii and Kushina-nee," said Haru

"Thank you Haru" said Minato while holding Naruto in his arms

"Minato I want to see him" said Kushina weakly

Minato nodded and gave Naruto to Kushina; Haru then proceeded to fix Kurama's seal and unbound him from his chains. He also unsummoned his chains from the cave and called the trio guarding the cave.

"Kakashi, Obito, Shisui you can come in now"

The 3 heard Haru's voice and went in they then saw Kushina and the baby in her arms

"Wow Minato-sensei he got your hair" said Obito

Shisui nodded his head and also said "Congratulations Hokage-sama and Kushina-sama"

"Congratulations sensei" said Kakashi

"Thank you" said Minato and Kushina weakly nodded her head

"But Minato-sensei how come he have whisker pattern on his cheeks, both you Kushina-sensei do not have one" ask Obito

"That's because Naruto is also the son of the Kyuubi right Nee-san," said Haru

Kushina heard this and her scarlet hair flew out "What did you say you brat? Come here and I'll hit your head" 

"Hahaha I'm just joking nee-san, you need to rest you know" said Haru

"Hahaha Haru is right Kushina, Minato let's go back to Konoha" said Tsunade

Minato just helplessly nodded his head and they all went back to Konoha after cleaning the cave they were in.

 

A few days pass by and Kushina stayed at Haru's house since Rin insisted that she stay her to help her take care of her baby, Kushina also agreed about it and Minato also stayed at Haru's place after his work as Hokage.

Kakashi also did some ANBU missions outside of Konoha leaving Haru alone and take care of his baby brothers.

 

Until one day a report came to the Hokage office about a secret hideout of Orochimaru and his atrocious experiments and Minato called out an emergency meeting with his ANBU, he also prepared himself and called out to Haru.

'So Orochimaru still defected from Konoha' thought Haru

"Haru we need you to help as look for Orochimaru" said Minato

"Okay Nii-san I will help but did you already send words to Jiraiya-sensei?"

"Yes sensei is already on his track"

"Okay then, can you lend me Shisui for a while? I need him for something"

Minato was confused at first but he still nodded since he trust Haru

"Okay I will send words to him"

"No need Nii-san I will just go to him"

Minato nodded at Haru and Haru teleported near Shisui, Shisui was surprised by Haru's sudden arrival but quickly compose himself and ask

"Do you need something Haru-sensei?"

"Yeah, come with me I already ask permission from Minato-nii"

"Okay"

Shisui then ordered his men to continue looking for Orochimaru while he went towards Haru, Haru then continued to travel at a certain place since he already know where Orochimaru is currently at, when he got there Jiraiya is already on the ground and he is unconscious.

"You did not go easy on him Orochimaru-san," said Haru while he went towards Jiraiya and started healing him

Orochimaru just stood in his place and said nothing; he prepared himself since he knew that he can't beat the kid in front of him.

"Well you see I don't plan to catch you here, although I don't like what you are doing to those children you experimented for the sake of immortality but I needed you alive" said Haru 

Orochimaru licks his lips and said, "Well I must admit that I can't win against you but why do you think I will do what you want?"

"Well it is not a favor but rather an order; let's just say I can kill you anytime I want"

Haru's eyes glowed green and Orochimaru felt stiff, his body started to petrify from his eyes to his feet. After that Haru conjured his chains and wrap Orochimaru and he undid his petrification, Orochimaru lay exhausted his chakra and energy was depleted he stared at Haru in horror but still said

"Your abilities really are a curiosity for me; I really wanted to have you"

"Well sorry but I'm taken and I don't like a pedophile pervert like you"

"I'm not a pervert!"

"Yeah yeah whatever, anyways" Haru then lifted Orochimaru and said to him

"Do you want to destroy Konoha?"

Orochimaru was silent for a moment and said "Well I wanted to destroy it at first but everything changes when you appeared"

"How?"

"Well first of all is you, you are strong enough to wipe out an entire country on your own, second is Minato is much more stronger than me, even Tsunade awakened her Mokuton bloodline, and Jiraiya, I know he is holding back a lot when he fought me, and many more, and that is why I am not dumb enough to attack a sleeping dragon"

Haru nodded and said "Hmm… Nice choice" 

And continued "Well, since you already deflected and can't return to Konoha, I have a mission for you"

Orochimaru having no choice ask "What is it?"

"I want you to join a group called Akatsuki and act as a spy"

"Akatsuki? You mean the group in the hidden village of rain?"

"Well you seem to know your stuff, yes that group, they covered themselves as a mercenary group but they are just a bunch of rouge ninjas, I want you to infiltrate and join their group and report everything they are up to, especially about Konoha and tailed beast"

"And why do you think I will do that? Are you not afraid that I will report wrong information to you?"

"Well I have a way for that not to happen, and also there is someone from that group that can let you achieve immortality a certain aloe vera guy, you can use his white part as a clone well only if you are interested"

Orochimaru's eyes gleamed by what Haru said and said "Fine"

Haru nodded and gestured at Shisui, he nodded and he came in front of Orochimaru and his eyes changes.

After that Haru let go of Orochimaru and went towards Jiraiya carried him on his shoulders and they went back to Konoha to report leaving Orochimaru alone.

On their way back Shisui ask

"Haru-sensei why did you not bring Orochimaru back?"

"Well somethings are much more worth it when you let it go than being kept."

Shisui was confused at first but he just nodded his head since he trusts Haru.

The group arrive at the Hokage office and Haru reported to Minato

"So Haru did you find Orochimaru?"

"No Nii-san he escape when we got there, we saw Jiraiya-sensei lying on the ground wounded and I healed him, he is in the hospital right now recuperating"

Minato nodded and called off the search for Orochimaru, after that Haru conjured his chains once no one is listening around the Hokage office and Minato was surprise at first but looks at Haru and said

"So?"

"We did find him on time but I let him go" 

"Why did you do that Haru? The information he got could harm Konoha when it falls on the wrong hands"

"You don't have to worry Minato-nii he won't speak anything from Konoha, and I made sure of that" said Haru while looking at Shisui

Minato saw this and understood Haru's meaning and ask "So is there anything else aside from that?"

"Yes, I got some Intel about a particular group that can harm Konoha in the future"

"And what group is that?" ask Minato surprise

"There is a group in the rain village that is composed of rouge ninjas, they called themselves Akatsuki"

"And this group is a potential threat to Konoha because?"

"They are made up of S rank ninjas in the bingo book, and I ask Orochimaru to infiltrate and join that group to act as a spy, since I got a report stated that they plan to capture all the tailed beast"

Minato was surprise by what he heard and ask Haru

"Are you sure about that Haru?"

"I'm not sure about that but it is better to be safe, so I task Orochimaru to act as a spy for us to know and prepare in advance"

'Well I can't tell that I know all of this in an anime right?'

Minato nodded and said "Okay good job Haru, I will leave to you the reports on that group, since if what you said is true then Konoha really is in danger especially Kushina, not only us but even all other nations"

Haru nodded and left the office to get some rest.

8