Chapter 85- Long-time no see, Shukaku
790 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Haru's house…

"Okay Hiroki and Hikaru, I won't be able to train you for the next 3 months because I will be going on a mission faraway okay"

When the twins heard Haru's words they whined and said 

"But Haru-nii, we want to train," said Hiroki

"Yeah, Haru-nii you promise to teach me sword techniques"

"Well it is only for 3 months, and besides even if I'm not here you still need to continue what you are doing, and by the time I get back I will teach you ninjutsus and sword techniques and taijutsu"

When they heard Haru's words they smiled and said "Really?"

Haru nodded and they jump in joy, Haru just shakes his head and thought 

'Looks like I can't see Kakashi within the next months'

The next morning, Haru said goodbyes to his parents and siblings and teleported to the borders of Konoha near the Sand. 

After walking for a while he finally reaches the Sand village in which he was escorted to his surprise by Pakura.

"Welcome to Sunagakure" greeted Pakura

"Wow! I did not expect you to be the one to guide me" said Haru

"What? You expect me to be died already?"

"Well not gonna lie, yes"

"Well Konoha is good enough to put me in a cell after that gruesome interrogation, but after the war and the sand allied to Konoha they release me and sent me back"

"I see, well it is a good thing to see you still happy and alive"

"Well I guess I would like to thank you for sparing me back then"

"Hahaha, well I guess" 

'Well it is a good thing that you are alive, and not be a sacrifice to your village' thought Haru

"So, can you lead me to the Kazekage now or later?"

"Yes I will lead you to him now"

And Pakura lead Haru to the Kazekage office, while walking Haru examined the place and noted the difference of Konoha and Suna, for starters the architecture of the place is very unique.

"So what do you think of our village?" ask Pakura

"Hmm… your village is unique, but I could see the attitude of the villagers that they are lively" said Haru

The villagers also saw Haru and they all stop what they are doing to examine him, well who could not be, if you see someone gorgeous walking in public you will turn your head to look at him or her, you could also see them whispering with each other and they are also some guys who wanted to approach him but stop themselves when they saw that he is wearing the Konoha band around his neck.

Pakura chuckled at this and said "Hahaha it looks like you are popular in your village, I wish that I also got your looks and have a boyfriend on my own"

Haru just sigh at her and said "Who said you are not, you are beautiful you know that, you just need to wait for him to come"

Pakura just nodded and after talking for a while they reach the Kazekage office, when they got there they saw Rasa with Chiyo and Ebisu on both of his side.

Pakura bowed and greeted them; the same was done by Haru 

"Greetings Kazekage-sama"

Rasa nodded his head and gestured Pakura to leave, Pakura then went out and Rasa said

"Welcome to Sunagakure, Konoha's phoenix, I hope that the village is to your liking"

"Thank you for the welcome Kazekage-sama, and please call me Haru, calling me by my moniker is somewhat uncomfortable for me until now"

"Hahaha very well Haru, thank you for coming here and answered our problem of fixing the Ichibi's seal, I just hope that this don't cause a problem to Konoha"

"Well some old fools disapprove but they are taken care of, and besides the sand and Konoha are allied nations so this is just a trade"

Rasa nodded and Chiyo said "Tsk! Even a kid just like yourself is much more experience in seals than us"

"Hehe that would be expected since I am an Uzumaki"

The 3 are not surprise by this since they already know, they just nodded their heads and Rasa said "I will now guide you to him"

Haru nodded and they all left the office and proceeded to Gaara's room, when they got there they saw Gaara playing by himself, this made Haru a bit sad for the kid and ask Rasa 

"How come he played by himself, does he have other siblings?"

"Well he has an older brother and sister, but since he is a little unstable due to him being a jinchuriki, we needed to separate them and let his uncle Yashamaru to take care of him"

"Tsk! You are his father, you should be more concerned about him and took care of him, remember that you are the one who made him like this and should take responsible for it" 

Said Haru angrily at Rasa this made his momentum raise a little and made the 3 trembled, and Rasa sigh and said to Haru

"Yes I know that I was the one at fault, that's why I wanted to ask for your help" 

Haru sigh and calmed himself down and said nothing, he walks towards Gaara

"Hi Gaara"

Gaara lifted his head up and stop what he was doing when he saw Haru's face, he saw his father coming towards him and he quickly stood up and went running to his father's legs and hid behind it, when Haru saw this he was dumbfounded.

'Do I look scary?' thought Haru

Haru then went to walk towards Rasa and look at Gaara who is peeking and looking at him, when he met with Haru's eyes, he blushes and hid again

Haru laughs at this and thought 'Aww such a cute kid Gaara is, well it is a good thing that I came in early and can save him from being an emo kid'

Rasa looks at his son and crouches down and said to his son 

"Gaara meet Haru, he will be with us for a short amount of time and will help you with our problem"

Gaara nodded his head and he went towards Haru 

"Hello I'm Gaara, please take care of me" while bowing his head

When Haru saw this, he went and hugs him tightly leaving the 3 in front of him dumbfounded

"Aww so cute!" 

He then releases Gaara from his hug earning a red face kid and introduce himself

"Hello Gaara, I am Haru and I will be the one fixing your seal to help you become friends with the one inside you okay"

Gaara just nodded his head because he is still confused by what Haru said, Haru then ask him

"Do you mind if you lift up your shirt for me to look at the seal?"

Gaara nodded his head and lifted his shirt, Haru then touch the seal and examined it, he then went inside Gaara's mindscape to meet Shukaku, once inside he was greeted by an unstable dimension with cracks all over the place and he saw the gigantic raccoon like creature in front of him and greeted

"Long-time no see, Shukaku"

9