Chapter 89- Kinoe
660 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Haru is learning his new technique, somewhere outside of Konoha, Kakashi and Shisui are on a mission to catch someone who is selling information from Konoha and to know who this person is working with. 

"Kakashi-sensei, looks like the ninja we are chasing is headed towards the rock borders," said Shisui

"Hmm, it looks like it. We need to follow him until we know who he is seeing" replied Kakashi

Shisui nodded at this and said

"Who do you think he is working with? I can't believe someone from Konoha is willing to sell its information, it must have been a high ranking official"

"Well whoever they are, once we catch them they won't have a good time knowing Minato-sensei"

Shisui nodded and once they saw their target move, they followed him stealthily. After a while of following, the ninja headed deeper into the forest and into an abandoned house, when he got there he took something out of his pocket and gave it to the guards outside the door, when they saw the token he presented they let him in.

When Kakashi and Shisui saw this they made their move, they made their way towards the ninjas fast enough that they were unable to react, killed them instantly, and hide the bodies, they went behind the door to hear want they are saying.

Inside the house…

"Looks like we need to thank Danzo for this Intel, it's getting hard to have information from Konoha due to the barrier surrounding it"

The ninja then gave them a scroll from his pocket but he said nothing.

"Well never mind, here is the payment" 

When Kakashi and Shisui heard this, they made their move, Kakashi kicks the door hard and they both went inside which startled the people inside

"Sh*t you have been followed" said the ninja with the rock headband

After that they threw smoke bombs on the site and they all went their separate ways, Kakashi signaled Shisui to follow the rock ninjas and get the Intel while he will follow the root ninja.

'I can't believe Danzo is selling information of Konoha to other countries, they even knew about the barrier' thought Kakashi while chasing after the running ninja.

Kakashi quickly caught up to him because he is much faster, the ninja having no other choice choose to fight

The ninja made hand signs [Mokuton: Smothering binding jutsu], his arms change into several wood tendrils and tried to wrap up Kakashi, Kakashi seeing this was shock at first but he quickly composed himself and evaded the wooden tendrils.

"Mokuton? How come you have the Mokuton technique? I only know one person alive that can use that technique" said Kakashi to the ninja

The ninja did not answer and seeing that his technique failed tried to made hand signs again, he slammed his hand on the ground [Mokuton: Binding nest justu], several wooden tendril shoots off the ground and tried to bind Kakashi, but Kakashi is fast enough to react and evaded the tendrils and took out his sword.

Kakashi sent a sword slash towards the ninja, the ninja sensing the danger, evaded the slash. Kakashi then disappeared in his spot and appeared in front of the ninja, he slashes his sword towards him, the ninja reacted but it was too late, a wound appeared on his chest and he retreated further from Kakashi. 

The mask of the ninja was cut and Kakashi saw his face, he had brown spiky short hair, his skin was pale and he had black almond-shaped eyes. Kakashi starred at him and then ask again

"I ask you again, who are you? And how come you can use the Mokotun jutsu?"

The ninja starred at Kakashi for a while and replied

"I can't believe that the famous Konoha's wolf is the one who came to me, or should I say Konoha's silver fang, Hatake Kakashi"

Kakashi's moniker is Konoha's silver fang, which is the same as his father white fang. Well, Kakashi did not get his original moniker like in the cannon, because he did not use his Sharingan when dealing with his enemies, he uses his sword techniques, haki, and his ninjutsu to deal with them. There is no situation in which he needed his sharingan activated.

"So you really are from the root, even knowing our names which is a confidential matter that only the Hokage should know"

The ninja said nothing but made his hand signs [Mokuton: Birth of a sea of trees], after doing that, several trees sprouted out from the ground around them, Kakashi is surprise by this since this is the first time that he is fighting someone with the Mokuton technique.

He evaded the trees and he went forward to the ninja, the ninja saw this and took out his kunai and engage Kakashi in close combat, the ninja uses his kunai and tried to deflect Kakashi's sword however he was sent flying away and crush to a tree.

The ninja was shock by this because although he knew Kakashi is strong due to him seeing the reports, he did not know that he is this strong that he was sent flying just by a simple sword wave.

"I did not know that you are this strong, however you could have killed me. Why did you not kill me?"

"Well, you having the Mokuton jutsu save you, I believe that Tsunade-sama would like to know more about you, although you are from the root, well I will just report it to Minato-sensei and see what he can do"

Kakashi then put a seal on the ninja to lock out his chakra and uses a rope to bind him; he then took out a pill and shoves it down the ninja's throat. He then ask again

"What is your name?"

The ninja cough at the sudden pill but answered "I go by the name of Kinoe"

Kakashi nodded and took Kinoe to go and meet Shisui. 

On another part of the forest, Shisui was chasing after the rock ninjas that are trying to escape, with Shisui's speed he could have already catch them however,

'Damn, my stomach hurts, I need to go to the bathroom real quick, I can't believe that I have stomach ache while on a mission' thought Shisui

Shisui took out a pill to stop his stomach ache, once that is done he increases his speed to catch up with the ninjas, however, the ninjas stop on their tracks making Shisui surprise making him also stop. He looks at them confuse and the leader spoke,

"Looks like this is good enough" said the leader

Shisui is confuse by what the ninja said, however when he spread out his perception, he notice that he is surrounded by at least 100 ninjas, he did not perceive this a while ago due to his stomach ache.

"Well we finally have the chance to kill one of Konoha's strongest ninjas, Shisui of body flicker"

Shisui did not speak and raises his guard up and took out his sword, the ninja saw this and spoke

"Well, you must be wondering how we know right? Well thanks to a certain someone from your village, we have the list of some of your ANBU's and other ninjas"

'Tsk! Danzo-sama really did it now, I need to finish this quickly and report it back to Minato-sama' thought Shisui

The ninja then raises his hand to signal the troops to attack, the ninjas attack Shisui and he easily dodge them, and then uses his sword and shunpo to reap the lives of his enemies, making the enemies dumbfounded.

The enemies then uses numerous ninjutsus to attack him, Shisui dodges all of them while simultaneously defending and attacking his enemies, however his face contorted in pain and he retreated.

'Damn this stomach ache is killing me; I need to finish this quickly' he thought

Shisui's eyes change from his normal eyes to his EMS, his body is covered with green chakra and a half bodied skeleton was formed, next was muscle, skin, armor and weapon.

[Susanoo]

The enemy ninjas were surprised by this, Shisui looks at them, and the enemy ninjas have a scared expression on their faces, the leader ordered them to attack and they all tried to attack Shisui's Susanoo but it was for naught. Shisui then decided to end this and the chest of his Susanoo opened and numerous green colored needles were launch towards his enemies killing all of them in the process.

After that, Shisui dissolve his Susanoo and went towards the leader's corpse to retrieve the scroll, he then burned all of their bodies and flickered away to answer the call of nature, unbeknownst to him a ninja observing him from far away and disappeared after seeing Shisui left.

7