Chapter 92- Goodbye, Danzo
670 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In mount Sakura…

"Very good Haru, now you already learned our secret technique"

"Thank you Kagutsuchi-sensei, I will take my leave now since it had been a month since I was here, I still have a mission to report after all"

"Very well, just call us if you needed help"

Haru nodded and Kagutsuchi reverse summons him back to Suna. When he got there he saw his clone sitting in the room, he disperses his clone and the information of the day was sent to him, well he did not suffer an influx of information since he instructed his clone to disperse and made another clone at the end of the day.

He then went to the Kazekage office to report and bid farewell since his mission in the sand village if finish, when he got there he saw Gaara in the office with Rasa, Gaara notices him and went to him for a hug

Haru abide and carried Gaara in his arms, and said 

"How are you Gaara?"

"I'm fine Haru-nii, what are you doing here?"

"Me I'm here to report and also to say goodbye"

"Good bye? You are leaving me?" said Gaara teary eyed

"Aww! Don't cry I will visit you if I have time, or better yet you can ask your dad and visit Konoha" said Haru placing his hand on Gaara's head

Gaara then stops sobbing and looks at Haru "You promise?"

Haru nodded and said "Yup I promise"

"Okay, but you must visit more often okay, like every 3 times a week, or 5 times a week or 7 times a week"

Haru was dumbfounded by what Gaara said but he laugh and said 

"Well I can't really promise that but I will visit you, and besides you already have your dad and siblings for you to play, and don't forget what you told me okay"

"Hmm I won't, I will be strong enough for the village to recognize me, I will be just like my dad"

"Yes that's the spirit" said Haru he then looks at Rasa and Rasa nodded

"Looks like you are leaving already?"

"Yes, I need to go back since it's been 3 months," 

"Well I can't blame you, anyway thank you for what you did, and I will write a report for the satisfactory completion of your mission"

Haru bowed and said "Thank you, Kazekage-sama"

Rasa waves his hand and said "I will let Pakura escort you to the entrance of the village"

"Okay"

Rasa then called out Pakura and she appeared inside the Kazekage office, Haru then bid goodbye to Gaara, which the kid said goodbye albeit unwillingly, he then went out and walk to the sands entrance, well Haru wanted to walk back to Konoha since he wanted to enjoy the scenery,

"So you are going back now" said Pakura

"Yeah"

"Well, it's been a good 3 months knowing you"

"Hehe it really is a good 3 months, me meeting a new friend outside of Konoha"

Pakura was shocked when he heard Haru and ask "M-me your friend?"

"Well who else? Don't tell me you don't consider me a friend?" said Haru acting hurt

Pakura laughs at this and said "Hehe well of course, a friend it is" 

They reach the sands entrance and Haru bid farewell to Pakura

'A friend huh, well even though you killed my uncle in the war, well I guess a friend is not bad' thought Pakura

She then turned around and went back to the village.

When Haru is outside the village and wanted to walk back, his bracer light up in green color, when he saw this he was shocked and said 

"Green color? Shisui? What is going on that Shisui activated his signal?" 

Haru did not think more about it and teleported to where Shisui is, when he got there he saw hundreds of ninjas surrounding Shisui and he also saw a familiar figure at the back.

"I see so Danzo already made his move; well let's see how my student can handle against this many enemies"

Shisui already sense Haru's presence but seeing that his sensei did not do anything he thought

'Hmm… maybe sensei wanted to know how strong I am now, well I won't disappoint him' 

Shisui activated his shunko (Wind) and dance around the ninjas reaping their lives, one ninja uses his sword to attack him but Shisui sent out a sword slash towards him and was cut in half, Shisui's cold eyes reflected on his opponents, however since the root ninjas have been trained to kill their emotions they know no fear and presented themselves for Shisui to butcher.

When Shisui perceived that he had killed a hundred, he retreated and look around, he then made up his mind, and his eyes change pattern, from his sharingan he activated his EMS, and took out his Susanoo, his body is envelope with green colored chakra and a half bodied Susanoo was formed.

The Susanoo's chest opened and countless chakra needles pierce his enemies, the ninjas tried to evade the needles but it was for naught, the needles seemed like it had a mind of its own and still hit them, some ninjas tried to use earth techniques to make a barrier but the needles are strong enough to pierce through it, the attack continued until Danzo was the only one left. Danzo just look at this and with a calm expression however when he saw Shisui inside the Susanoo, he have a bad feeling, but he shook it off and decided to open the metal brace in his arm.

This took a bit of time making Haru who is watching in the shadows a little bit impatient,

'WTF! If I was the one fighting him I already killed him before he even has time to take all those stuff off, tsk!'

After a while Danzo finally removes the last metal bracer and after that he started to remove the bandages in his arms, after doing that a disgusting arm appeared in front of them that contains many sharingan eyes around the arms, seeing this made Shisui angry and releases his momentum.

"Where did you get all of those eyes!" angrily ask Shisui

"I have various ways, it's a long story" answered the fool

When Shisui heard this he can no longer control himself and use the sword on his Susanoo and pierces Danzo's body, a shocked expression could be seen on Danzo's face when the attack hits, Shisui was about to cancel his Susanoo when his notices a wind shuriken coming from his back, it's a good thing that he did not cancel his Susanoo yet and the technique just stops at his defense.

Shisui was surprise by this since he knew that he hit him, but he look at the eyes on Danzo's arms and noted that one of it closes.

'Did the eyes have something to do with that?' thought Shisui

Well gotta have it for Shisui, he really is a genius for finding it out with only one attack.

Danzo was also shocked when he saw that his attack did not even graze Shisui's defense, he was about to make another move, when Susanoo's sword hit him again, his body disappeared and he appeared in the same location, 

And just like Shisui predicted, another eye shut off, due to his attack

"I see, so it's those eyes, I don't know what kind of technique it is but, the eyes in your arm shuts off, when I hit you"

Danzo was surprise by Shisui's perception and said

"You really are a genius, for finding out Izanagi's principle by just two attacks, too bad you are an Uchiha"

"Izanagi? And what does being an Uchiha have to do with this"

"Heh! your curse bloodline will destroy Konoha sooner or later"

"Big words coming from someone using our eyes to use as you please"

"Well to answer your other question since you will die by the end of the day, Izanagi is what this technique is called, this technique cast a genjutsu on the reality itself, giving me control over my death"

Shisui was shock knowing a technique that broken exist, however when he look into it again he nodded and said

"And I believe that the only weakness of that technique is that once you use it you will be completely blind, knowing how those eyes shut off, once you use the technique, am I correct?"

Danzo did not say anything and he then decided to use summoning jutsu and a giant elephantine creature appeared 

"Baku, use suction force"

Baku opened his mouth and started to suck everything in front of him, Danzo appeared behind Shisui and made hand signs [Fuuton: Vacuum Serial waves].

This combination made Shisui's half bodied Susanoo step closer towards Baku, the Susanoo's armor at the back is starting to break, however Shisui was calm and decided to use the full body Susanoo. The Susanoo grew legs and a giant humanoid appeared in the forest which made Danzo surprise, Shisui then uses his drill sword and pierces Baku, this made the creature cried out and disappear, he then uses his other hand and slaps Danzo on the ground crashing him,

 Danzo appeared again and Shisui look at Danzo and saw his terrified expression, 

"Y-you, you can actually use the full-body Susanoo just like him? H-how?"

By this time Haru decided to step out,

"Well will you look at that, are you afraid? Danzo"

When Danzo heard Haru's voice his scared face turned pale and his back was full of cold sweat, 

"Y-you! What are you doing here?"

"Sensei why did you come out? I thought you wanted me to show how strong I am" ask Shisui

"Hahaha, well I did want to know how strong you are right now, but I got bored, well watching him being crash, pierce and hit was satisfying though"

When Danzo heard their words he was shooketh

"So you have been watching from the beginning"

"Well, of course, you wanting my student's eyes, well how can I not come and save him, not that he needed it though"

"I see, so from the start I have no chance of taking it from him"

"Bingo, now please die" said Haru

Haru then conjured his chains and wrap it around Danzo, sealing his chakra so that he can no longer activate Izanagi, Haru then uses his sword to cut off Danzo's right arm. This made Danzo screamed in pain.

Danzo tried to activated the seal in his body but his chakra was sealed by Haru, this made him know despair, he looks at Haru's cold eyes and accepted his fate,

"Kill me already" said Danzo weakly

"There is no value in killing the likes of you… you fool, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, detest me, curse me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run cling to your pitiful life... well not that I will give you a chance"

Said Haru, his eyes glowed green and Danzo's body started to turn into stone,

"Goodbye, Danzo"

Haru then snaps his fingers and the petrified Danzo turned to dust, and he will never be seen ever again.

8