Chapter 95- There is always a way
778 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Haru woke up the next day, it was already noon, he notices that Kakashi is not on his side, he tried to get up but he could feel his bottom hurt, it then hit him what transcribe last night, his face turned red and he quickly covered himself with a quilt.

'I've done it with him and it felt good, however, why did I pass out from pleasure? This is really embarrassing, I don't know how to face him now' thought Haru

He then took the quilt off his face and tried to get out of bed, however, when his feet touches the ground and wanted to get up, he stumbled and was about to fall when a strong arm catches him and carry him back to bed.

"Morning Haru, How are you feeling? Don't try to stand up yet since I doubt you have the strength to walk after what we did last night" said Kakashi while smirking

When Haru heard Kakashi's words his face flushed, 

"Kakashi no Baka! You overdid it yesterday" 

Said Haru wanting to hit Kakashi but he evaded and took his hand, kisses it, and said,

"But it was the best night I have experience, I never thought that it felt so good doing it with you"

Haru's entire body flushed red from what he said; Kakashi then took out the tray with food and started to feed Haru. 

Haru stared at Kakashi not knowing what to say, he was surprised to say the least, since how did a virgin like Kakashi knew how to please him? He stared at Kakashi and asks

"Where did you learn all of those?"

Kakashi was confused for a moment before getting what Haru meant, his face turned red and he look at Haru troubled how to answer him

"I ask you Kakashi"

Kakashi sigh and said "Well, when you were away in the sand"

Haru was just silent to let Kakashi continue, 

"Well, when I got back from my mission, I meet Jiraiya-sensei picking at the women's bathroom, when I look into it, I saw Tsunade-hime taking a bath, I wanted to call out to him but he notices me quickly, he covered my mouth and said

'I will give you this book, just don't tell it to Tsunade or I'm dead'

He then shoves a book at me, and when I opened it, he then said, 

'Well you may not need it but, the same principle can be done to your lover, here I will tell you…'

He then started explaining to me about those kinds of things and he said lastly 

'You see, if there is a hole, there is a way'

That's how I learned all of those"

Haru was dumbfounded when he heard Kakashi's explanation, and thought

'Well I think I will learn more from Jiraiya-sensei then the Kitsune on sex education'

Haru sighed and look at Kakashi and said "You know, your code name wolf fitted you perfectly"

Kakashi was confused at what Haru said and ask 

"Why?"

"Well you acted like a loyal puppy with me when we are around people, but during in bed you are like a wolf in heat, not knowing when to stop"

Kakashi looks at Haru dejectedly with his puppy dog eyes and ask "Did you not like it?"

Haru was dumbfounded by Kakashi's reaction and the look in his eyes and sigh 

'How can I not like it, but if this happens often, then I'll die from pleasure' he thought

"It's not that I don't like it, but just control yourself next time okay"

Kakashi smiled and said "Okay"

'Really? You really are a pervert'

Kakashi then started to feed Haru breakfast, he lifted up Haru to take a bath, when he saw Haru's naked body in the shower he wanted to do it again but seeing Haru's swollen chrysanthemum, he controlled himself and just took a cold shower to lower his libido.

They spend the day in their room and just enjoyed each other's company, the next day, they toured the snow country and got many souvenirs, and the night they did it again but in moderation this time since they will be travelling the next day, however both of them was lost in pleasure and overly did it again, Haru also cannot blame Kakashi since he enjoyed it too, he just let Kakashi piggyback him, and teleported near Konoha.

When they got home, the twins look at Haru and wondered why he is on Kakashi's back and Hiroki asks,

"Haru-nii why are you riding Kakashi-nii, we want to ride him too" (a/n: Yeah! I want to ride Kakashi too)

Haru turned red from his brothers question, he then cleared his throat and said "Well my feet hurts that's why I ask Kakashi to carry me, Kakashi let me down, I'm fine now"

Kakashi then let Haru down, Haru smiled at his twin brothers and his parents also noticed them back, 

"Oh Haru and Kakashi you're back from your trip? So how is snow country?" ask Sosuke

"It's beautiful dad, you should go there sometimes with mom" answered Haru

Sosuke nodded and Haru went to his things to give them their souvenirs, Haru walk towards Sosuke and he notices how funny Haru walk, he smirk at his son and look at Kakashi and said

"Looks like you are both grown up, and 'ENJOYED' yourself without restraint" 

Haru catching what his father meant turned red, he then quickly give them their gifts and took Kakashi in his room. Sosuke laughs at them and said "Come down later for dinner"

"Yes" answered Haru

A few days later, Haru celebrates his 18th birthday with his family and closes friends, they all wishes him for all the best and brought gifts. Haru and Kakashi took a rest a few days and after that Haru continued to teach his brothers some basic shinobi practices using the basic ninja techniques since they are still a child after all, and they are at peace so Haru is not in a hurry to train them.

While training an ANBU appeared in front of him to tell that Minato is looking for him, he looks at Kakashi and instructed him to train the twins while he go meet Minato, Kakashi nodded and Haru went to the Hokage office.

When he got there he saw a familiar face he did not see for a long time,

"Minato-nii you called for me? And Oh, Itachi, what are you doing here?"

"Haru-sama, good day"

Haru nodded and looks at Minato and he said 

"Well Itachi here already graduated from the academy and completed his training in his clan; he is here since you have said that you will train him"

"Oh really? You already graduated, that's great"

"Please take care of me, Haruka-sama"

"Don't call me –sama, Haru-sensei is good just like Shisui is calling me"

Itachi nodded his head and Haru then looks at Minato and thought for a while before saying,

"Oh right Minato-nii, can you also call for Asuma and Guy, I will train them both together with Itachi"

"Asuma and Guy? Oh you will teach the observation and armament to them?"

"Yup, I think both of them have great qualities to learn the two techniques"

"Okay then I will tell them to come to you"

Haru nodded and said goodbye to Minato and took Itachi back to their training ground, when he got there Kakashi look at him and then at Itachi and nodded his head, since he already knew that Haru will train him.

"Okay to start, Shisui already taught you my chakra circulation technique right?"

Itachi nodded his head and said "Hai! Haru-sensei, Shisui also taught me how to train my body"

"Ohh, going in by the first name I see" Haru tease Itachi

Itachi blushes at this earning a squeal at Haru 'Omg! Itachi is so cute!'

Haru wanted to pinch his cheeks but looking back he can see his boyfriend's penetrating gaze and controlled himself,

Haru nodded and called the three behind him and said,

"Okay, Itachi you already meet my twin brothers since when you baby sit Sasuke, they played with each other."

Itachi nodded and Haru looks at Kakashi and said "Okay babe, please be gentle to him"

Kakashi acknowledge and took Itachi away from the kids and, Itachi looking at Haru understood what he meant and he followed Kakashi, Haru then said to his siblings

"Okay, Hiroki and Hikaru, you two will see how a ninja fight, and try and learn what you can, although it is only a spar, but they will demonstrate what you are training"

The twins nodded their heads and watch the fight seriously; Haru saw this and nodded his head in satisfaction.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Okay some of you maybe wondering how come Haru fainted since he have more stamina than Kakashi, and you are correct he did have more stamina compared to Kakashi, however, Haru is not physically exhausted but mentally exhausted due to continuous pleasure he experience for the first time, since he was a virgin when he died in his past life.

As for him being a power bottom, you cannot become one if you don't have experience in the first place, I am still trying to build up his sexual character together with Kakashi LOL.

Anyways that's all, thank you for always supporting my novel and enjoy reading the rest of the chapters.

7