Chapter 101- Itachi’s MS
587 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning after Haru drop Shisui and Itachi off to train and decided to go with his father to their company to have a look around personally, their company's building is located in the central district of the commercial area in Konoha with only 3 floors, but it is very wide to accommodate all their personnel.

When the people saw Sosuke and Haru walking inside they all greeted them, they nod and his father's assistant came to greet them,

"Goodmorning Sosuke-sama, Haruka-sama"

The two nodded and the three proceeded to enter the office, once there Haru looks at his father's assistant and said,

"You can change now, Akai"

With a puff of smoke the assistant change from a middle-aged man to a cute little fox with 3 tails, yes, his father's assistant is none other than Akai. Haru asks him to accompany his father and act as both his assistant and protector.

"Finally," said Akai

"Hehe sorry about that Akai, and thank you for always protecting my family when I'm gone"

Akai shook his head and said, "It's fine, besides I like it here and there are also many things and food I can eat"

"Hehe okay Akai, anything new?" ask Sosuke

"Oh yes, the deals with our business partners are already set, and the permission to expand the business in the sand is already in motion, since Suna and Konoha are allies, we don't have much of a problem getting a permit to expand there."

Sosuke nods his head at this and continued to sign paper works, Haru then ask,

"You are expanding to the sand dad?"

"Hmm… The sand had many resources including gold and metals, so we are trying to work on trade between them."

"Oh I see"

'Hmm… I never thought of becoming a businessman when I came to this world, *sigh'

Well, Haru did not know anything business-related since his profession in his past life is a legal drug dealer in a hospital (Pharmacist).

And just like that Haru spend the day learning and helping his father, well thanks to Haru's intelligence and comprehension, he easily learned the things his father taught him, the only thing left is his experience in dealing with things and people, and this will take time, thankfully there is the shadow clone to do the trick.

And just like that, a month passes by…

In the desert…

"So Itachi you already learned how to use your powers?" asks Haru

Itachi nodded and said, "Yes Sensei"

"Can you show me your Susanoo?"

Itachi nodded and walk far away, his eyes turned to MS and orange-colored chakra enveloped his body until a half-giant humanoid creature with a blade and a shield appeared in front of them.

Haru's eyes widen when he saw Itachi's Susanoo and he squealed inside 'OMG! Finally, get to see his Susanoo IRL' he thought

"Wow! Itachi your Susanoo looks powerful, what does it do?" ask Haru well he already know what it does, however, he still asks to see if there is a difference in the anime

"Yes sensei, Itachi's Susanoo is really powerful," said Shisui, he then continued

"Itachi's Susanoo have two weapons; first is the Totsuka blade, which can seal anyone it pierces, and the second is the shield called Yata mirror that can change its nature depending on the attack it receives, thus nullifying it"

"Geez I ask Itachi but you answered instead, anyway that is really a powerful ability Itachi"

Shisui laugh at what Haru said and Itachi nods at Haru, Haru then took out his blade and sent a sword slash towards Itachi, Itachi seeing this place the Yata mirror in front of him, and the attack was nullified.

Haru whistled and sent another attack, this time the sword slash contains his flames, Itachi defended again and the same happened, Haru's attack was nullified again.

Haru nods at this and manifested his wings, he flew up and conjured his flames around Itachi and a fire hurricane was release, Itachi seeing this pump up chakra in his eyes to change the shape of the mirror similar to a dome to protect himself, but this made his headache and teared up blood, Haru seeing this stop his attacks and went towards Itachi to heal him.

"Okay I will continue testing your abilities after I purified your body"

"Thank you sensei" answered Itachi

Haru just wave his hand and said, "Rest for today, we will do the purification tomorrow"

Haru then teleported them back to Konoha, after that, Haru went home first to change his clothes but when he got there he was hugged tightly from behind, Haru smiled widened and shift his body to hug the person back,

"You're finally home, I miss you," said Haru

"I miss you too," said Kakashi

The two kiss and hugs for a while before Haru tap Kakashi to release him, Kakashi abide,

"Let's head back home," Kakashi said in his sexy voice

Haru stared at him and notice the thing poking in his stomach, he laugh and said, 

"Hahaha you horny bastard, it is still the middle of the day you know"

"So what, I am pent up for a month"

"Tsk! Let's wait tonight and besides my parents are home today, oh right is Kinoe with you?"

"Why?"

"Oh that's because I will purify his body tomorrow, together with Itachi and Hayate"

"Yes, he should be home right now"

"Okay, let's go together then"

Kakashi nodded and they both went towards Kinoe's House, after informing him about tomorrow the couple also went to see Hayate, after doing all of that, they went home to rest.

The next day, Haru teleported the group in his little cave to perform Purification on them, Itachi was the first one to go, and it took a long time since he is simultaneously purifying his body and curing his disease.

After that, it was Hayate's turn and the same thing happened, well it is much longer since Hayate's condition is on a genetic level, and after that, it was Kinoe's turn, well Haru made Kinoe last because he did not know if the same thing will happen just like Kakashi since he is genetically modified to have the Mokuton-jutsu, but to Haru's surprise, nothing like that happened and Kinoe was successfully purified.

'Maybe it was because they experimented on him when he was a child and his body already recognize the first DNA as his own' thought Haru

After a while, Itachi was the first to wake up, Haru walk up to him and ask,

"How are you feeling Itachi?"

"Sensei?" ask Itachi groggily

Haru nodded, "Yup"

"I feel stronger than ever and…" Itachi then breathe in and out and examined his body,

"I feel refresh, I don't have difficulty in breathing anymore, thank you sensei"

"That's good then, you rest for a while to condition your body"

Itachi nodded and Haru went towards Hayate who just woke up and examining his body, Haru also look at him and his appearance changes, his complexion is no longer pale but have a tint of life into it, the dark circle under his eyes is no longer visible, he looks healthy as ever,

"How about you Hayate, how are you feeling?"

"Haru-senpai, I feel great, I can now breathe easier and my body is much stronger and energetic as ever"

"That's good to hear; now you no longer have your family's genetic disease and can live a normal life"

"Thank you so much, Haru-senpai"

Haru waves his hand and said, "No need, oh and by the way, you can join us in training swordsmanship if you want"

When Hayate heard this he was elated and answered "Really, Haru-senpai?"

"Yes, as I said, you have talent in swordsmanship, it is waste not to refine a rough jewel like you"

Hayate's face turned red at Haru's comment and answered, "Thank you for the opportunity Haru-senpai"

Haru nodded at him and went towards Kinoe, "How about you Kinoe? How are you feeling?"

"Haruka-senpai"

"Haru-senpai is fine"

Kinoe nodded and said, "I feel stronger than ever senpai, and my chakra reserve increase"

Haru nodded and said, "Try performing a jutsu, let's see if your Mokuton improve"

Kinoe nodded and perform a simple jutsu [Mokuton: Smothering binding jutsu], when he performed the technique he was surprised by the results, his once dead wood binding jutsu has now become real tree tendrils, Haru nodded in satisfaction and said,

"Now that your techniques are similar to the first and Tsunade-nee, you can now go to her and train"

Kinoe nodded and bowed, "Thank you Haru-senpai"

Haru waves his hands and after letting them rest for a while, he teleported them back to Konoha.

"We will start training after a week to help you condition your body, as for you Kinoe, ask Minato-nii if you want to continue being an ANBU and also go to Tsunade-nee and inform her about today"

They all nodded and went back to their respective houses.

7