A New Dawn
626 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Desmond was having an extremely bad week. First he loses his job due to covid, his car gets stolen, his parents die in accident involving a drunk driver. The shit icing on this fucked cake is when he found his fiancee and his best friend in his bed. Mental strain caused by the hell week broke his mind.

Either they didn't see him or got off on him watching either way left them open as he smashed a paper wait to their heads knocking them up. He  tied them to chairs facing each other gagged. When they came to he made her watch as he slowly dismembered his ex best friend. He then repeated the process with her until nothing but bloody chunks remained of both of them. He then went down stairs and started watching home movies of him and his ex bride to be. He continued  to drink and pop pills until he overdosed. 

Desmond found himself floating in a void thinking to himself ' guess this is Hell'

" I am the Goddess of Reincarnation and I am Sorry about the end of your life this is not hell. Due to a new lesser Goddess you were going to lose your job but you were supposed to get a new one in a lab and find a cure for Covid, Cancer, and various other diseases ushering in a new era of health care. Your car was not supposed to get stolen, nor your parents die, nor your fiancee cheat on you. But since one of the mistake by that Goddess it spiraled into you committing a Murder Suicide a gruesome one at that. So you are going to play a game of Wheel of Fate and be given a second chance at live in a Cultivation world but everything will be left to the wheel. Also if you entertain us we may give you bonus abilities" The Goddess of Reincarnation said.

" Well I don't like how everything ended and though I loved my fiancee and pushed through the day to day if I am honest I didn't truly fit" Desmond spoke softly

" Duh when you suppress your true self that uncomfy I don't fit feeling happens you closet otaku. Now choose you want to entertain us or get powers and go?" The Goddess asked

" well I will entertain you always better to get more " Desmond said smiling. Though he was miffed it's not like he could do anything so why bother.

The Goddess just snapped her fingers and Desmond appeared on a stage next to an older gentleman thin as a twig with white hair and a stuck microphone.

"Welcome Gods and Goddesses, Angels and Demons, Saints and Sinners, spirits and souls to another game of WHEEL! OF! FATE! I am your host Bob Barker. " 

" For those who don't know this is the Reincarnation Game Show. The Contestant this time Desmond will spin the wheel of Fate. The first for the location, The Second for apperance and abilities, The third for starting gear, and the rare fourth for additional abilities and specail rewards." Bob gave his Speech as he looked over the crowed after a moment he turned his head to Desmond.

"Alright Desmond give the wheels a spin and let's see your fate" Bob showed Desmond to the wheels. After he worked up his courage he spun the first wheel as hard as he could.

The wheel tick tick ticked away passing many worlds like naruto, bleach, and Harry Potter. As the wheel was about to top on the sectioned labeled bikini bottom it continued on to Earth 6996. 

" Earth 6996 is a fantasy version of Desmond's original world. After an event called the Convergence the spirit energy increased dramatically causing mutations in animals such as Windwalker Wolves. Due to the appearance of monsters and dungeons old cities where destroyed and new cities created with names such as Dragons Reach. Fantasy races such as Dwarves and Elves exist but like to keep hidden until humanity proves it's worth only top officials of the various new world governments know of their existence. " Bob announced to cheering from the beings watching. 

Desmond didn't need to be told again as he went up to the next wheel and spun it hard. His heart sank as it started slowing and looked like it could stop on Sponge Bob, Patrick Star, Squidward Tenticals, or plankton. But a big smirk was on his face when it landed on Madara.

" Congratulations you will look like Madara Uchiha and have all his memories and experiences. This includes skills and abilities up to his true Death. Just no 10 tails or a face on your chest." Bob said to a shocked crowed. 

He spun the third wheel again and it came to a most suitable weapon. 

" His starting gear is Madara's Gunbai. This large Gunbai has a long black chain connected to a scythe. He also will start with two self replenishing ninja pouches. Every twelve hours these pouches replenishes the provided gear. Each of the pouches come with 50 Shuriken, 50 Kunai, 100 senbon, 50 explosive tags, 50 smoke bombs, 4 spools of razor wire, first aid kit, 2 ration packs (food and water).  He will have Madara's combat armor, three sets of kimonos with Uchiha Clan symbols,  a pair of assassin's creed hidden blade mithril gauntlets, hidden blade Mithril boots, and a set of skyrim mages robes with hood and mask." Bob said stunning the crowed even more. 

Desmond went to the last wheel when prompted and it kept spinning for a while the Audience going to the edge of their seat in expense.

" Unlimited Inventory - as long as it isn't a live you can store it

Fictional World Shop - earn points by gaining renown when ever someone gains hope or cowers in fear st your name, every bad ass action, and every time you save the day are just a few ways to earn Shop Points. You can buy anything and everything from any fictional world with enough points.

Minas Tirith - Lord of The Rings capital Fortress City Of Gondor. To be Placed in a location determined by Desmond.

Lamborghini Veneno - a black body with blood red trim. The rim color is blood red. The window tint is black. And a blood red and black interior. The seats head rest have the Uchiha clan symbol.

Crafting Material Empire - Several mines, ranches, fisheries, and farms are owned by Desmond infact 50% of the worlds crafting materials come from places owned by Desmond.

Eye of The Moon Penthouse of Bloodmoon Towers in Harvest Moon City- penthouse suit owned by Desmond

Divine Craftmasters Manuel - crafting manual of the God of Crafting. Allows the user to learn to create anything at levels unheard of by mere mortals. Can craft anything from a simple kitchen knife to golems.

Breath of Life Jutsu: using yin and yang release user provides life to objects perfered items are puppets or golems. It gives inanimate objects intelligence and life the more chakra used the smarter the object becomes.

Huginn and Muninn - Mythical Ravens that where said to have belonged to Odin. Desmond has a signed the summoning scroll with The Ravens. 

Loyalty Gage - shows the level of loyalty of who he desires. 1 = bitter enemies, 50 = Neutral, 100 = Devout." Everyone was stunned at his luck even Bob.

" Well kid the only thing left is to send you to your new world." Bob was about to send him on when he was stopped.

" How old will I be? What name will I have?  Where will I appead?" Desmond asked 

"Twenty, Harvest Moon City your penthouse, and Madara Uchiha since that is the name you would choose. Any other questions" Bob stated snapping his fingers and Desmond vanished only to appear in his Penthouse suit.

He looked around and found himself in a stylish bedroom. The closet door had a large mirror. Catching a glimpse of himself he walked over and began examining himself. He looked exactly like he was told. In his Mirror was Madara when he founded the leaf. Though he looked to be in his twenties he was only eighteen. As he was examining his body he felt stronger than ever before.

' I should really learn to control my power soon' he thought to himself before grabing a black Kimono with the Uchiha clan symbol on the back. He headed down stairs to explore his new world. 

As he headed downstairs he checked his inventory and buisness documents with Avalon as the buisness name caught his eye. ' so that is my resource gathering and distribution buisness' he thought as he walked out of the elevator many eyes turning to him stirring myriad of emotions from lust to jealousy. He stepped outside and was greeted by the doorman.

" What's your name and age?" He asked the man.

" Sir my name is Ricky Barnes I am 16" Ricky said confused.

" In due time I will be recruiting people. At that time you come and join." Madara told the boy

" Sir you seem like a Strong Warrior I have seen many like you. Why would you want me? No sect or clan would take me my talent will only get me to the core formation realm" Ricky asked not wanting to get his hopes up or lose this little hope he was given.

" I will be starting a sect from my knowledge most sects are combat or support such as black smithing. Yet they are always descovering new things and regretting it when they missed things in the past. You will join my sect not only will you grow stronger than they ever thought you would go. I can guarantee that even if you forgo gaining strength your value will be a thousand times higher at least then it is right now with your two unique traits. You like to garden and plants you grow seem healthier and if its say a medicinal herb its quality is a lot better than that others grow?" Madara gave a little recruitment speech and asked questions

" ..... How did you know?" Ricky's eyes got wide and his previous thoughts and questions vanished until all that was left was how

" My eyes see alot more than most. My name is Madara Uchiha. I need a driver this Bloodmoon Towers offers chauffeur services correct?" Madara spoke his black eyes became red with his EMS pattern spinning into place.

" Yes Lord Uchiha" with his clan name and current wealth in this now strength based world the strong and wealthy became Lords and Ladies.

" Can you drive? Since you will be one of my people I want you to be my driver until the Sect gets started up" Madara spoke evenly.

" Yes Lord Uchiha I can I just got to tell my boss what is happening." The boy stated hurriedly excited and worried.

" Go be quick I am a busy man with a schedule to keep" as soon as he finishes speaking Ricky runs inside finding his boss. The boss gave him keys to one of the Rolls Royce Phantom Tempus. His boss basically rushed him when he found out who asked Ricky to drive him.

The Rolls Royce Phantom Tempus pulled up infront of Madara. Ricky got out and held open the door. " Lord Madara The Bloodmoon Towers offers to provide the use of this car until the time you no longer need it. Where would you like to go?" Ricky said with a bow.

" Thank you I appreciate this car is better suited for buisness dealings. Take me to Avalon" he said getting in the car not waiting for a response.

Ricky went to the driver seat and proceeded to drive in silence to Avalon. Harvest Moon City has the headquarters of the Avalon company.

It was only a matter of minutes before they pulled up infront of the building. The Phantom drawing the eyes of many as they wondered who it was. Ricky opened the door for Madara with a bow. Madara Steped out his hair fluttering in the wind. As Medara walked to the door one of the receptionists that was going to lunch recognized the symbol on Madara's clothing and her face paled. She immediately called her boss and told him an Uchiha was entering the building as she went to her car. 

" Welcome Lord Uchiha what brings you in personally" a balding twig of a man bowed toward Madara. He had recognized Madara from photos and knew he had to treat him with respect.

" All members of upper management meet me in the conference room you have 30 minutes" Madara said before going towards the elevator leaving a sweating baldman to mentaly question my motives.

Everyone had gathered in the conference room in 15 minutes. They sat in silence to scared to speak.

" What is the Power Rankings of Cultivation?" Madara asked

"From weakest to strongest you have Foundation: Body, Mind, Spirit. Core Formation: Foundation, Gathering, Condencing. Those are the only two with three named phases. After is Warrior, Master, Grand Master, Saint, Sage, Immortal, God, and Celestial. Each of the levels after Core formation has Beginning, Middle, and High phases. Though some either with talent or special body time can reach a hidden phase called perfection. Perfection is not needed to reach the next level and is difficult to achieve so very rare" a red haired beauty said as she stood. She looked like black widow from Marvel.

" Very Good Miss?" Madara asked looking at her

" Natasha Knight" she awnsered 

" Miss Knight come sit beside me courage is always rewarded" he directed her to the empty seat on his right.

She moved blushing as she sat beside him wondering what is going to happen why did he ask about power levels.

"A few of you like Miss Knight are at the warrior level. With Miss Knight being one of the strongest. The rest of you including most of the employees are below Core Formation. But that won't be for long. I plan to create a sect in the near future Avalon will be apart of that. I plan to establish 5 main cities. The Main Sect will be in the center this is where all the elites and inner deciples will be. Their will be four cities at the four cardinal directions one day travel from the main sect. These four cities will house the outter deciples and elders and act as recruitment points for the sect. I have several danger zones each with a safe zone to train members. Before the sect is opened for recruitment I will provide a talent checking device. It will tell you if anyonr has special body type or talent. An example the boy I took in as my driver has a talent for growing plants. I am not sure but if he grows a medical herb it's at least twice as effective as the herb grown by others. So long as they have a specail body type or talent we will take them on that alone. The others will have to go through a series of test. We will not turn anyone away flat out but their position and duties may be different.

Take a guy no skill, talent, or body type. Destined to be foundation until death. He will probably be stuck as an outer disciple but can work hard and may become an Elder of the Outter." Madara spoke about his plans.

They where stunned into Silence

" Miss Knight you will take charge and begin peperations for this to be told to all the employees and to be announced to the world. Meet me at my penthouse at 7 PM sharp to discuss this more."

He stood up and headed for the door as those present staired at him. Madara released a part of his Aura for the briefest of instants " I am a Sage in the Perfection phase." Madara spoke and left the room.

"Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen. We need to be strong enough to be someone who even the demons would fear." Madara said pausing at the door before leaving.

He got into the back seat of the car and Ricky took him to various stores to get various things not provided by the system.

6