Confession of a Masochist (+18)
500 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Natasha finished her meal and didn't say a word before stripping out of her dress. Showing Madara her flawless skin and perky D cups. She didn't let Madara speak as she crawled under the table and up to him.

He smiled and continued to eat and enjoy his wine as she undid his pants and pulled out the hidden dragon. She began to kiss it and lick it slowly till the full 8 inches was erect. She gulped slightly before licking once more making sure to cover every inch.

After Madara finished eating he ran his fingers through her hair before getting a good grip and forcing her to slowly take his full length into her throat. She gagged a little before moaning and wiggling at his feet. He could tell she wanted him to go rougher so he did. He pushed harder making her take his full length into her throat. She gagged and moaned louder in enjoyment. He began to move her head faster as he thrust upward. After several minutes he grunted pushing her head down as his seed filled her throat.

She made sure every drop stayed in her mouth as his cock moved from her mouth. She looked up at him opening her mouth so that he could see she had all his cum in her mouth before swallowing like a good girl. 

He looked at her kneeling form and smiled as he spoke " Natasha tell me what you desire. You are already my women. You will be my wife. What is it you desire? Be honest."

" Madara I have two desires. The first is that I maintain my public image. In public I will be one of your wives and help you with your Sect. The second....... I will confess the pain from Tsukuyomi was intense and to most it would be hard to stay mentally stable after brief exposure but I loved it. Don't get me wrong I don't like pain inflicted on to me by anyone or anything, but when it is inflicted by you I love it. I need it. I want to be owned by you, to be used, and abused by you. To be breed by you." She blushed looking down at the end.

" you know if you do this you will be my wife but at the bottom of the hierarchy when it comes to my wives you will be little better than a concubine" Madara said stroking her hair.

"I understand in public I am your wife in private I am your pet, fuck toy, breeding slut. Whatever you want me to be." She panted heavily nuzzling into his leg to lick his cock to make sure it was clean.

"Do you have anyone you wish to attend a wedding?" He asked her

" No Master" she responded between licks

He bought a special diamond ring and put it on her ring finger. He spoke " then this makes you MY WIFE. It is a space ring so it has a storage space. It is a 100 yards x 100 yards x 100 yards."

He then bought a special choker that was black leather and had the Uchiha Crest on the front. The red of the Crest was Ruby and the white was diamond. He placed it around her neck " This is a special choker that let's the world know you are an Uchiha and when I utter the code phrase in our private areas it turns into a collar this makes you MY PET/FUCK TOY/BREEDING SLUT. The code phrases are The Moon Sets My Love to turn it to the choker and The Moon Rises My Pet to turn it into the collar.:

She smiled up at him and climed into his lap " Master may I serve you with my love hole."

He didn't awnser and just roughly filled her pussy with his cock. She screamed in ecstacy as the pain from her first time turned into an overwhelming pleasure. She began to bounce as he thrust making his thrust harder. He made her face the table as he stood up. He continued to thrust hard as he could and slam his right hand on her ass turning them red. Each spank to her ass made her tighten screaming in pleasure. He thrust deep into her tight pulsating pussy and filled her womb with his seed. 

This continued for hours. He fucked her in every room and in every way. He grinned as he carried her to the window and spread her legs with both hands she was Blushing deeply as he thrust hard into her pussy that anyone that managed to see into the window will see her get her pussy plowed hard. Her pussy got even tighter and once again he filled her womb and another body shaking spine tingling orgasm rocked her body. She collapsed back into him. He carried her into the bathroom where they cleaned up with a bath. He carried her to his bed where they cuddled him wrapping his arms around her. 

" Your stuff move it here by tomorrow night or no pain for you" he commanded

" Yes Master I will be a good girl" Natasha said smiling 

" Tomorrow I will be out of the city finding locations needed for my Sect. When you are here no clothes and you are to kneel at my feet when I arrive. No touching yourself" he once again commanded

" Yes Master" was the simple reply as she fell asleep. 

He smiled and bought a rather ornate BDSM dungeon including a throne and every toy you can think off everything was black and red. In the black wood of the throne was the Uchiha clan symbol. He also bought her a female kimono with the Uchiha clan symbol on the back for her to wear tomorrow for work. After all if his women wanted to be treated this way he would have the proper tools and toys. As for the Kimono he decided it would be a trademark of the Uchiha clan.

4