Prologue:
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Where are we?”

 

Where am I? I don’t know, I am not even familiar to this place.

 

“According to this map, we’re almost there.”

 

Who are they? The people I am with? I don’t know, even I, don’t have any clue who they really are.

 

“Hey, female dog! You’re spacing out again! If you didn’t stop spacing out, we’re going to leave you here!” says the girl with an orange hair. Oh come on! Female dog is not my name!

 

What am I doing? I don’t know as well.

 

“Is she alright?” asked by the small, red haired guy.

“Don’t know, maybe she’s hungry again?” says by the guy with an eyeglass.

“Hey Devika! Have it your way, we’re gonna leave you!” says by the guy who’s so stubborn, so arrogant, so conceited, so smug, soooo  Arghhhhhh!!! Whatever!

 

Arghhh… so noisy…

 

“Let’s go! Let her be.” says by the arrogant guy again.

 

Huh?! What did you say?! You say that I’m dumb, just because I didn’t answer your questions?! What?! Who am I? Ohh that, I can answer that …

 

My name is Devika Irimia Pulan , twenty one years young (21), just a  normal college student until I was assigned to become a defender/hero. * Proud*     

W-wait! Ohh yes! I am one of the saviors or the guardians of the two worlds that we live in together with these four, these four are my comrades! Lmao. Speaking of comrades… Where are they? Huh? WHAT?! They left me behind?! No way! I don’t even know this place! What am I gonna do?! I have to go, it’s all your fault! You guys have so many questions, I don’t even know where they go ( blah blah blah) *mumbling* *mumbling*

“O-oy! Wait up guys! Don’t leave me alone! Please WAIIIIIIIIIIIT!”

 

 

 

1