Prologue—Birth of Neridian
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was born during a storm when the ocean was fighting for its life, and sailors would go missing as waves crashed upon their ships. The birth of Neridian had caused whispers to venture up into Olympus thus making him a celebrity, and Zeus's interest in him had piqued when he heard that he was born with golden eyes and hair. 

He had a golden aura around him, and as he grew up the golden aura grew bigger. Zeus knew that he would make a fantastic god and sent him into trials. He would fight different monsters in different worlds, and come back with prizes attached to his hip. Zeus was amazed and proud of his nephew and then knew he would make a fine Olympian. 

The other gods where also proud of him, and their interest was as high as Zeus's. But one god named Ares was jealous of his relationship with his father and promised that he would take revenge on him. The two gods clashed and fought raging war upon the heavens, but in the end it was Neridian who won and embarrassed Ares by stripping him of his clothes. 

Zeus was proud and offered him a chance to be an Olympian.

0