Book One: Chapter 22
267 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ouch!" I cried while Salina drew the tattoo on my back with a sharp needle.

"Stop moving," Salina complained. "If you ruin the seal, I will kill myself."

I gritted my teeth. "I know! But this is totally my first time getting a tattoo! It totally hurts!"

Salina completed the outline of the seal. Now she has to color the seal with Mark's blood, which she mixed in an ink bottle. "It won't take long. Geeeez….. You really are a Barbie girl."

God, she was totally annoying!

I growled, but I needed to relax in order for the teen witch to complete the seal. We weren't sure if the wolf seal was necessary since I managed to control my werewolf form. Better safe than sorry, I guessed.

After Mark’s death last night, the cops swarmed the entire town square, searching for the two reported beasts. My dad only found Mark's body and believed he was one of the victims.

Good thing I got out the hell before the police discovered me. I whether be a cheerleader than a wolf, locked up inside a cage for the rest of my life.

After school, Kevin and I stopped by Salina’s house. I expected a gothic mansion or a spooky castle. Instead, Salina lived in a normal house in a neighborhood near the woods. I totally underestimated her.

Salina suggested she should tattoo the seal on my back so my father wouldn’t see it. Good point, except anyone could see it in the showers. But I could trust my cheerleading squad. Keeping secrets was our sacred thing in our friendship.

After Salina finished the inking part, she rubbed cold gel across my back.

“Mmmmmmmmh…..” The pain drifted away, leaving a smile on my lips. “You should totally become my personal massage parlor.”

“Hmmmmmm, it will cost you,” said Salina.

I rolled my eyes. “Are you done?”

“Yeah….. Just don’t cut off the seal.”

Geez, why the hell would I do that?

I rose off the couch and placed my shirt back on. "Thank you."

Salina smiled like a cat. "No spooky problem. You are the first werewolf who I ever helped.”

“I bet.” My wristwatch beeped at 3 pm. “Oh, my god!”

Kevin jumped off his chair as if a bug bit his butt. “What? What?”

“I need to go back to school! My cheerleading practice is already starting!”

Kevin rubbed the back of his head. “I….. I can drive you there!”

Salina giggled with her hand on her lips. “I think she can run to school on her own, nerd boy.”

Well, running on all-fours could still totally tire me out. And I needed to save up my energy for practice. “Sure, Kevin. I totally won’t mind that.”

Salina rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

11