Book One: Chapter 1
813 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John Jaeger felt lucky tonight.

First, he earned a day off from his work, won a million credits at the casino, and now he was sleeping with the hottest prostitute at the Howling Moon Brothel. How much could a black man ask for?

On the bed, he laid, soaking in hot sweat across his dark brown muscular body. Only his bionic metal arms and metal legs remained dry.

Next to him laid the most gorgeous prostitute with black long hair and brown shiny skin that appeared to melt in the gloomy red light inside the bedroom. She smelled like cinnamon rolls with a butt as big as the moon.

Definity worth his money.

It was rare to find good looking hookers on Earth. Most prostitutes were sex robots called Dolls in different forms to please their customers. Many folks were afraid of getting STD’s from strangers, but Dolls don’t have them. That included unwanted pregnancy too. They were like condoms, built to give the best pleasures to anyone. Because they were built to be good at sex, they became the best selling products in the sex industry. Even virgins brought them so they wouldn’t struggle at meeting people for a relationship. They were everywhere and it was strange that nobody thought their existence was wrong.

John doesn’t like having sex with a Doll. Real pleasure comes from a real woman, and he liked it better that way. Only losers enjoyed sex with machines.

The woman climbed on top of him and smiled at his face. “I am hungry…..”

John widened his eyes. “Damn, woman! You wanna go at it again?”

The woman licked her lips and giggled.

He has been inside the bedroom for two hours with the woman. It was a miracle he didn’t fall asleep on her, crushing her body. He never had sex with a woman that long. The prostitute probably has a lot of energy, or the brothel provided her drugs to keep her going. But she wasn’t a Doll. The procurer who ran the brothel would have told John without surprising him.

Planet Zenus was a lawless desert world, run by gangsters and smugglers. Although they had large black market businesses, none of them preferred to buy Dolls for their prostitution rings. They had plenty of women willing to earn money at any cost. Indeed their ways of running stuff were immoral, but they knew how to keep their customers happy. And happy customers meant more money.

Damn, John thought. How the hell can she last this long?

Indeed, spending a hundred space dollars at the brothel didn’t go to waste.

The woman smiled and positioned herself on top of him. Her finger rubbed around his board chest. “No….. I want to eat you…..” 

“Eat me?” John noticed black fur grew across her wet body. Her muscles expanded and a tail grew over her buttocks. Her face grew narrow while her teeth grew into fangs. Her fingernails turned into claws and her eyes turned yellow. After the change, she howled at the ceiling.

John dropped his mouth. “Oh shit!”

The werewolf opened her mouth and dived for his neck. John punched her off the bed and the furry creature stood on all fours. He was lucky she didn’t bite him, or else he would have become a monster like her.

She growled at him.

John slid off the bed and pointed his metal finger at her. “Bad girl! Bad!”

After she growled, she charged toward him.

John ducked her slash and punched her stomach. She hit the floor and he shoved his left fist into her mouth.

His left arm glowed blue as it morphed into his plasma minigun with a large barrel. 

“You just fucked the wrong client!” John blasted the werewolf’s head into pieces of red meat.

Her headless laid on the floor, motionless, but soon she will rise up.

Silver was the only element that will kill a werewolf permanently. Blue plasma energy does do major damage, but only enough to disable the wolf. Werewolves never stop, until they get their prey.

John reached for his pants, grabbing a silver syringe from his pocket. He always kept a handy tool in case he encountered a creature with a weakness he knew about.

He approached the headless werewolf. Already her skull was forming on her neck, and red veins grew around it. 

John stabbed the syringe into the wolf’s chest where her heart pumped at. When he injected the silver, the body turned gray and grumbled into ashes. 

John never understood why demons, vampires, and werewolves do that when they die. Perhaps it has something to do with the Ecto energy, flowing through their veins. Ghosts turned to vapor, and zombies fall apart after they get neutralized. But as long as they could die, John wouldn’t care.

He placed his pants and his boots on while thinking about the werewolf. What was she doing in a brothel, and how come his Ecto energy tracker (E.E.T), didn’t detect her?

Maybe his device beeped while he was too busy having sex with her. 

What an idiot. His boss would be disappointed if he knew where John was at.

After he got dressed, he heard loud screaming outside. 

What the hell is going on?

John approached the door and slowly opened it. A naked man burst through the door and landed on him.

He was covered in blood with claw marks and bite marks all over him.

“Run!” the man shouted and passed out.

John pushed the man’s corpse off him and saw a werewolf entered the room. It was female with gray fur and long hair. Her tail was bushy and her large furry breasts were covering her chest.

Another one?

John aimed his gun and fired.

He shot the werewolf’s legs so she would fall to the floor, disabled. He got up and plunge the syringe into the wolf’s back.

She roared in pain until she turned gray and crumbled into chunks of ash. 

After he got up, John stared at the man’s bloody corpse. If John wasn’t cautious, he would be dead, just like that poor horny bastard.

John stepped out of the bedroom into the dark corridor. There were blood and claw marks, scattered across the wooden walls and doorways. Obviously, the marks weren't there before.

John heard another scream.

On the right, a woman, covered in a sheet, ran from a bedroom, but a furry arm grabbed her leg and pulled her back into the room. The door slammed shut while the woman screamed to death.

Jesus…

John wasn't sure where the werewolves came from. They could either be attacking the brothel, or they already infected the prostitutes inside.

The werewolves could infect an entire city if they were smart enough not to eat everyone. But this doesn't make any sense. John's E.E.T should have rung like hell when he entered the brothel and paid one room to spend time with one of the prostitutes. It was like the werewolves had come out of nowhere, just to attack the clients for food. 

John looked back and noticed a metal shield, covering a window. He approached the window and tapped his finger on it. It was steel, strong enough to protect the whore house from any breach. If the werewolves were attacking, why was a blast shield covered the windows? John didn't even hear a thing while he was seducing his werewolf whore. None of this was making any sense.

John placed his comlink headset on from his pocket and switched it on. "SPD. This is John Jaeger, agent 1500. Requesting assistance immediately."

He only heard buzzing from his comlink. "Hello?"

John clicked again, but there was still no response. "This is bullshit!"

He removed his headset and looked around. Something must be blocking his transmission to keep him isolated. But why? This was going to be the last time he enters a brothel on an outlaw planet.

"Okay, it's exterminating time!" 

John sprinted down the hallway with his proton machine gun out. Tonight was supposed to be his day off. He hates it when he has to kill monsters off duty. But evil never gives anyone a break. 

At the end of the hallway, he walked downstairs, entering the large orgy room. There were pillows and futons all over the place for the clients to make out with the prostitutes together. Candles lit the red background behind pillars and beneath paintings of people having sex in beautiful landscapes. The scent of the chamber was lavender and sandalwood to heat up the sexual atmosphere. In the left corner was a shelf of glass bottles of oil to make sex very kinky. 

Now the room was full of dread instead of pleasure. Ten female werewolves were chewing on body parts of the clients who couldn't escape. Blood soaked the pillows, and the smell of metal was everywhere. 

John couldn't believe how a nice brothel could suddenly turn into a slaughterhouse for monsters. What has been going on while he was having his own makeout session?

The werewolves stood up and stared at him. One of them snarled with evil grins. 

John was outnumbered. Although he could blast them all into meat chunks, those evil bitches would only grow back together. Werewolves were a pain in the ass to kill if you don't have silver. 

John could take them down with his silver syringe, but it wouldn't be enough to kill them all. He needed to escape before he becomes the last dinner course. 

The werewolves slowly crawled toward him, licking their muzzles.

Damn, those bitches are hungry for my black ass!

He pulled out a flash grenade and tossed it toward the pack. He covered his eyes before the grenade exploded. 

The werewolves howled in confusion as the light blinded them. After John looked, the werewolf females wobbled around, trying to find their prey. He approached one and stabbed the syringe into her back. She vanished into a cloud of ash after she roared her last breath.

The other werewolves sniffed the air until they sniffed his direction and charged. Their noses were their backup whenever they go blind.

John blasted the werewolves away from him until one of them pounced him to the floor. She licked his face before he punched his metal fist through her stomach. 

He pushed her off his arm and got up. 

Before the others reached him, John raced toward the door at the end of the orgy room. But he stopped when a tall muscular white female werewolf stepped in front of him. Her yellow eyes widened in shock. "What the hell? You are supposed to be dead!"

John recognized that voice, although it was deep with a mix of snarls. "Madam Selena?"

14