Book Two: Chapter 26
72 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lena and Kara placed the demon woman on the chair and tied a rope around her. With a knife, Alexia cut her finger and drew a pentagram with her blood under the chair. Somehow, the witch could handle blood loss without passing out. Either her magic kept her conscious, or she was used to cutting herself for her ritual. 

Copper watched the door, keeping his rifle aimed at the window. Guarding the door should keep his annoying mouth shut.

"Alright, let the show begin." John sat on another chair, facing the captive. This was the first time he moved close up toward a demon without killing it. Her strange exotic scent still fascinated him, but he won't let her beauty ruin his interrogation. 

The girls stood behind him as he tapped the demon's cheek. "Wakey wakey! Can you hear me?"

The demonic woman opened her yellow eyes at John.

John pointed his mouth. "Can you understand me?"

The demon hissed in fury and rocked the chair. She snapped her fangs toward him, but her entire body couldn't move. Alexia's circle worked after all.

"Release me!" The devil woman shouted like a serpent. 

John smiled. "Good, but not until you tell us what is going on it."

"I will rip your skin off your flesh and feast on your bones!"

John laughed. "That is so classic."

"I mean it!"

John grabbed her face, squeezing her cheeks. "Listen to me you crazy ass demon bitch! You have no power here now. What you are sitting on is a demon-binding circle. That means you can't do shit here, but I can do bad shit to you. If you want to be free, tell us what is going on."

The demon stared at the circle around her. Her eyes grew wide, realizing John was right. She couldn't do anything as long as she was sitting in the circle. 

She hissed again. "Torture me! Rape me! Do whatever! I have no reason to tell you!"

John released her face. "Are you stupid? You whether die than tell us everything?"

"I am a Hell knight. Sorceress class. Trained not to speak to any foe, no matter my life."

Interesting. John never heard that type of demon. He almost thought they were all feral spirits who like chaos and death. A hell knight could be some kind of noble warrior. Intelligent and only loyal to their nightmarish realm.

"Do you even know where you are?" Alexia asked.

The demon sorceress glanced around. "Not clearly "

"If you want answers, you better fucking tell us!" Kara ordered.

The demon spat at the floor. "I don't care. Kill me if you want."

"Good idea." Lena raised her shotgun, but John pushed it down.

"Wait! She is still valuable!" John exclaimed.

Kara hissed ferociously. "What's the point? She will not talk!"

"And she doesn't mind dying," Lena added.

John glared at the zombie girl and glanced back at the demon woman. "If you die, will you go back to hell?"

The she-devil shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Giving you my answers will only betray my code."

John could absolutely punch the demon into a pancake until she talks. But that won’t work either. What was the point of being a Hell knight if the demon doesn't care about her life? Hell must be full of brainwashing assholes, sending their women off to die in pointless battles.

"I got an idea!" Alexia grabbed John's hand and pulled him to the corner. 

"What is it?" John asked.

Alexia rubbed her finger across John's forehead and held it up with sweat on her top. "You can use your pheromones on her."

"What!?"

"Your werewolf pheromones. If it works, she will obey you."

John backed up, shaking his hands. "Row! Row! Row! I am not letting a demon suck on me! That's an omen"

Alexia giggled. "I wouldn't mind sucking on her. She is attractive.”

John dropped his mouth. "Are you fucking insane?"

Alexia glared at him. "Listen, it could be the only way to get some information from her. If she falls for you, she will do anything for you. Anything for all of us."

John suspected the space witch was having weird thoughts moving around inside her head. Especially when she was giving him a catty grin. Was she just giving him that option so she could make out with a female demon with him?

Fucking pheromones…..

John sniffed. "Alright, but if it doesn’t work?"

"We kill her," Alexia agreed, "which is a waste."

"Not when she is evil. How do I pheromone her?"

"Get very hot up close to her. Make her smell you or lick you. Werewolf pheromones will work faster on the female."

John’s lips turned sour. That didn't sound right at all. "Well….. Good thing I am sweating now."

Alexia giggled. "Go dominate her, baby."

John shrugged and marched toward the demon. He pulled up his chair and sat down very close to her.

The demon narrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Are you going to kill me?"

John stared into her eyes while his mouth almost touched her lips. "Listen….. I think we started out on the wrong foot. You just woke up in a strange world with strange people. And you attacked without hesitation. I get that. You are scared."

The demon snorted. "I am not scared-"

John placed two fingers on her lips with his sweat on them. “Hush! Maybe, but I know deep inside you are scared. We're all scared here because we don't know what the fuck is happening. But I can guarantee your safety if you decide to join us."

After he removed his finger, the demon licked her lips, staring straight into John's eyes as if she was being hypnotized by his gaze. She must be falling for him now. 

John grinned seductively. "So, what is your choice? Wanna be my mate?"

As the demon opened her mouth, Copper hovered toward John. "We got a problem, lads!"

0