Prologue
142 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

 

A world where young people dream of being a hero, a world infested with monsters and demonic servants ... a world that has gifted its inhabitants with magical power.

In this world, in the middle of a forest, an indescribable event occurs. The birth of a perfect being.

The sacred light surrounds the environment forming a cocoon and next to it an angelic sound echoes through the air.

Meanwhile, the elements do not dare to remain silent before the arrival of the Sacred, the sky opens to the descent of a pillar of golden light, the world lights up as if the sun refused to not appear in this moment of glory, animals bow, green spreads.

This show took place in just 5 seconds. So much joy and reverence were unfortunately not noticed by any inhabitant of this world... except for the worms that torment in the darkness.

In an unknown place ...

A demon wrapped in sinful souls, delighting in his screams of agony, with his screams of the curse ... suddenly freezes and looks into a distant place.

"So someone decided to go down huh... hehe well now, I thought they didn't care about the cattle. They went so far and sent a newborn to go against us ... HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA PATHETIC!!!! Hmmm, let's test this child's potential" the demon commands his servants while madness filled his being and his face broke into a wide smile...

This scene took place in almost all demon-controlled territories. Of course, not everyone dared to attack this newborn directly.

Back to Cocoon ...

The lights have already faded, the elements have returned to their serene ways, the sky closes again, everything normalizes as if it were just some illusion. But the cocoon that emits light in the middle of the forest makes it clear that none of this was an illusion.

The cocoon, which houses an unknown being, begins to pulse and tremble as if it were going through tribulation, considering that it is the birth of a new life may even be one of the obstacles to being out of this cocoon.

Fortunately, the fight doesn't last long, the cocoon opens in half, a perfect cut without any sign of brutality makes us wonder if it was an obstacle or just a moment of confusion.

The first thing to be revealed after the opening of the cocoon is a pair of white angelic wings that certainly surpass 3 meters in length. They open and stretch as if they had never seen freedom as if it were a poor caged bird waiting for its moment to fly free in the sky.

After the appearance of this beautiful, pure, and angelic pair of wings, it is time to see the owner who is worthy of such beauty. From the cocoon came a being that, if we had to use human language to describe it, only one word would be necessary ... PERFECTION.

Long blond hair, blue eyes, a body sculpted by the gods, or rather ... by God. It was finally revealed, this event was from the beginning the birth of an angel, the symbol of the Sacred, the messenger of the Lord.

He who came to free this world from darkness or to bring punishment for his sinners.

Angel Ariel, The Lion of the Lord.

2