Chapter 17
533 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Iris returned to the apartment the first thing she did was take a shower. When she finished, she went over to Rhea’s bed and sat down on it. The girl was currently on the bed as well, with her legs crossed and rocking back and forth.

 

Being home felt nice. Iris placed a hand over her mouth to stop her sigh. 

 

Her ears twitched on her head.

 

“Rhea, you don’t want to redeem your fluff time?” 

 

Rhea chuckled and shook her head. “Don’t want to.” 

 

Seeing how her tail was waving a little disappointedly, she turned around and faced the window. 

 

Iris stuck a tongue at her back. Don’t fluff it then. She crossed her arms in front of her and hmphed.

 

Wait, why did it become backwards?

 

She used her tail and started to hit Rhea with it before lying down as well.

 

Aside from her bashing a giant cat away, nothing else happened on her journey back. She was also exhausted and a little terrible.

 

She turned around and faced Rhea, slipping into her blanket before shifting closer to her. 

 

“What are we going to do about our supplies?”

 

“...If we live frugally, we can last at least another week with what we have. By that time, you should finish absorbing all of your cores.” She turned around to face Iris. “We’ll go out to search when the time comes.”

 

“Oh.” 

 

Iris closed her eyes and soon fell asleep. 

 

<><><><><>

 

One week later.

 

Inside of her room, she sat on her bed, stroking Rhea’s Vine while the tip was placed in a cup. Rhea’s definition of being frugal was simple, drinking her vine juice.

 

Seeing the vine, Iris felt a little guilty for milking her like this. She glanced at the girl that was curled up on her bed shivering. She laid her tail on her side, a blush surfaced on her cheeks.

 

Her heart pounded against her chest as she moved one of her hands down the slimy vine, gripping the top portion to bring it closer to her. She hadn’t looked at it but she saw that there was a narrow slit on the end of the vine, and a fluid with a rich scent was dripping out of it. 

 

Iris sniffed it a bit before licking the slit.

 

“Hya!” 

 

The girl behind her shivered, a lot stronger than before. Apparently this area was extremely sensitive. Iris giggled and licked it again, causing the girl to repeatedly moan.

 

“Stop…Hya!”

 

Seeing that the vine was already throbbing, Iris placed the vine into her mouth, munching the head between her lips while she continued to lick the tip of the vine. 

 

“Kyaa!” Rhea let out a scream from Iris licking her sensitive spot, and unable to control it, she began to spurt out her fluid into Iris’ mouth, causing the girl to let out a groan.

 

She then started to slide her vine in and out of Iris’ mouth in quick motions, she was feeling something was coming again. When it built up, a large burst of fluids spurted out of her vine.

 

There’s too much!

 

Iris tried to keep everything in her mouth, however traces leaked out from the corner of her lips. Her vine was still throbbing and spraying out fluids. 

 

She quickly took out another cup from her inventory and placed it under her chin so that the excess fluids wouldn’t be waisted.

 

When the throbbing finally stopped, the entire cup was already full. Iris blushed. Wasn’t this a lot more than usual?

 

She gulped everything down before wiping the corners of her mouth with her hands, licking off the fragrant fluids.

 

“Are you okay?” Rhea was gasping for breath. Iris felt a little guilty….

 

“Should I not have done that?” 

 

“...It’s kay….hah….” Rhea was currently over the clouds. She took her vine and cupped her hand over the tip of it. It was still aching sweetly. She was at a loss if she should have Iris stop next time, and be a little more gentle. 

 

Hearing her reply, Iris felt a lot better. She crawled over Rhea while holding onto the cup before placing her tail in front of her.

 

“Free.” Rhea would probably never redeem that one hour, it was as if she wanted her to owe her it forever. 

 

She didn’t look at Rhea and glanced at the cup instead. She was already satisfied from before, therefore she placed it back into her storage. She would just consume it later.

 

“I’ll save it for when we get back….” Rhea retrieved her vine when she finally recovered. 

 

“....” Iris silently took back her tail and stroked it. She had already finished absorbing her cores, letting her level to 10. Her rate of gaining mana also increased, allowing her to gain 5 points of mana each hour. As a result, she had leveled up to Level 11 after absorbing the rest of the cores. However, the time it took for her to reach level 12 would take awhile. 

 

She required 200 points of mana, and had only filled 30 of it. 

 

Iris brushed her tail against Rhea. Seeing that she was asleep, Iris blushed again. She sat cross legged on the bed and took off her negligee, exposing her chest and thighs to the air. Without cores, it was the only way she could get stronger. Although doing this with someone behind her was a little bit thrilling.

 

When it was evening, Iris heard a scratching sound from the door. It had also woken Rhea up. She quickly placed on her negligee and got off the bed. When she opened the door, a small kit jumped at her.

 

Iris caught her.

 

“Rose~”

 

She had grown a lot more energetic. “Make sure to protect Mom okay?” 

 

“Woof.” 

 

Iris giggled and muffled her head before placing her down on the floor. Afterwards, she took out her coat and placed it on as well as the pair of spats.

 

Rhea was also done dressing up. 

 

“Ready?”

 

Iris nodded, and the two left the apartment. 

 

“Do you know how your dad looks like?”


“Nope….”

27