7. Dragon Amongst Men (VII) [R-18 ♥]
5.2k 7 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Be warned: this chapter has some teasing
and is where the smut begins.

Xuehua grunted in a low tone as her glazed and foggy eyes slowly opened. Right now, her breath seemed to have stabilized and she seemed in a much better condition.

Lifting her upper body, she stood like that for an instant; then, she tilted her head and wrinkled her nose, smelling something in the air.

An unknown, sweet and pleasant fragrance reached her nostrils. Her eyes became even more glazed as she felt her heartbeat and her body ache. Sniffing again, she bit her lower lip as the scent once more washed over her body.

It was undoubtedly intoxicating. It was sweet and pleasant and gave her a nice, tingling feeling. Her eyes then moved toward the source of the scent, falling upon her brother.

Yueshi was currently sitting by the side of her bed with his eyes closed and legs crossed as if he was cultivating.

Had it been any other day she'd have questioned him about it, and then berated him.

However, her murky mind did not allow her thoughts to go in such a direction. No, her mind could only focus on the changes happening in her body and, above all, in the soft and alluring voice whispering in her mind - a voice telling her it wanted more!

Getting up from the bed, she kneeled in front of him. Yueshi had a handsome face and his black hair fell one or two inches below his nape, and despite their living conditions, it was well kept. While his facial lines were on the delicate side, he was, nonetheless, extremely charming and handsome.

Her right hand reached out and touched his cheek tenderly.

As it was to be expected, his eyes sprung open in surprise. However, the surprise gave way to relief when he saw her, making Xuehua smile in return.

She noticed him open his mouth, preparing to say something. It was then that she lunged forward, catching him completely by surprise.

It did not take even an instant for their lips to come into contact, their warm breaths mixing together. His lips were tender just like hers, her hazy mind noted; however, a mere peck was far from enough to satisfy her ever-increasing desire.

Her tongue lashed out, going in the encounter of his in a passionate movement. Against her advancements. he stood still, staring blankly. However, her warm breath and the scent of her body seemed to spark some sort of fire, setting him aflame and making him react just the way she wished.

His arms hugged her tightly as their tongues intertwined in a passionate and deep kiss. As she felt the joy that sprung from deep inside of her soul, her tender hands went inside his clothes and caressed his chest.

Despite all that, that voice continued to whisper, longing for more and more… and Xuehua was not in the right state of mind to deny its wishes.

A long moment later, they parted, unwillingly and out of breath. Their gazes crossed – hers glazed and lost in lustful desire, and his confused, but filled with unconcealed yearning.

Somehow, they both knew it at that moment — that their night would be a long one.

Yueshi took a heavy breath as his lungs begged for oxygen. The taste of Xuehua's lips and tongue still lingered in his mouth – they were tender and sweet, like divine nectar he would grow tired of tasting.

He looked at her and saw her eyes filled with mist. It was easy to notice she was not on her right mind; however, a blazing fire was burning inside of him at this moment, and despite trying to put a fight against it, he just couldn't bring himself away.

Seeing her eyes linger on him as if telling him it was his turn to make a move, he lost control and lunged forward. Without nowhere to lean on, Yueshi's sudden movement made Xuehua fall on her back, making it so his body was pressing against hers.

Her soft mounds pressed against his chest only made the heat coursing through his body to increase. In an instant, he stole her lips in a voracious, almost desperate kiss. Her lips were not only supple but also delicious - to an almost addicting level.

Feeling her hands wander his body only managed to make him more agitated as he enjoyed the wild kissing.

Their first kiss had been passionate, however, their second kiss was voracious and wild – as each of them dove head-in in their desires. Their tongues twisted and intertwined, exploring each other's mouths for a long while, and Yueshi's hands held his sister's waist as her hands rubbed his chest.

"Mh!" A soft moan escaped her throat when his knee pressed against her lower half. Yueshi immediately felt his body react, his 'little brother' heating up to an unimaginable degree.

Yueshi stopped kissing Xuehua for a moment and took a nice, long view at her entire body.

Gulping aloud, he swallowed hard when he saw her current condition. The lower part of her robe was drenched, her cheeks were flushed red and her breath had become extremely heavy.

He held back the urge to eat her whole and then looked at her eyes.

Glazed, lost, confused, and murky… he wondered, for the first time, if he really wanted to go forward.

Sure, he had been infatuated with her from the moment he saw her for the first time, and those feelings only increased after spending time chatting and interacting with her.

That was why, when he gazed at her lust-filled eyes, he hesitated. 'This is not her', he thought. Was it okay to touch and feel her when she wasn't able to think and decided for herself?

"Sorry, I can't do this," that was the answer he reached after deliberating for a while. Climbing up from the cold floor where they had been entangled, he moved toward the door as if he was trying to run away.

However, just as he opened it a little bit, a small hand reached out from behind him and closed it again.

Yueshi turned around and stared at Xuehua. She trudged a step forward, forcing him to rest his back on the wooden door. Now, trapped between her arms, he watched her attentively and anxiously.

"You… cannot… go." Her words sounded like a whispering plea, her voice laced with seductiveness and frailty at the same time.

Yueshi shuddered as his resistance against her advances got weaker.

He knew he could easily break free and shake her off. However, he was afraid of using too much force and hurting her, for that was the last thing he wanted to happen.

With a fast movement, she loosened his belt, making his robe loosen. Then, before he could react, she bared his upper body. Just as he stood there without knowing what to do, she stared at him blankly for a while. Then, she crept closer.

Yueshi felt he needed to stop her, right here and right now; at the same time, an even deeper and stronger, almost primal, urge screamed at him to go with the flow, almost making him lose his mind.

"Hmm!" Suddenly, a pleasant thrill spread all the way from the base of his spine across his whole body.

Xuehua took that as a good signal, continuing to kiss his chest as her pearly teeth gently grazed his skin. Then, while he was enjoying the sudden pleasure, she started to make her way downward with each of her tender kisses.

Yueshi felt strange. Every time her lips came into contact with his skin, it was as if a current of electricity was running across his body, bringing endless pleasure along the way. It was as clear as day that there was something at play here, for no human should be this sensitive.

At the same time, it was becoming harder and harder to resist.

Xuehua then looked up at him, smiling ever so slight. It was the first proper expression she had showed since waking up. When he saw that, he remembered the gentle and caring smile she had given him earlier during the day.

Suddenly grabbing her by the shoulders, he fixed her eyes onto hers. "We can't do it," the tinge of disappointment in his tone was drowned by the determination of stopping whatever was going on.

Xuehua stood still for a moment, locking their gazes. For just a second, Yueshi thought she understood what he meant, however, her eyes told a different story. She pursued her lips as he read the message in her gaze — 'please, just once'.

Before he could react, she pressed her body against his. Her twin peaks squeezed against his chest and Yueshi could feel her hardened nipples touch him even through the fabric of her bandages. Yet, that was merely the start.

Her eyes still lingered in his when her left hand reached down, caressing his abdomen. She then proceeded to gaze downward, and his eyes made the same movement - catching sight of a large bulge in his robes.

His excitement and lust were such that liquid had crossed the thick clothe and made a bridge of pre-cum between his manhood and Xuehua's belly.

Her hand continued down as she went to caress the bulge on his robe, making him close his eyes and shudder. Yet, he still managed to catch a sight of what seemed like a teasing smile on her lips – as if telling him 'look how hard you are down there'.

His knees buckled as he fell down with his back resting against the door and his legs slightly stretched. Xuehua also went down with him, pressing her secret spot against his knees.

For what seemed a minute or so, Yueshi enjoyed what felt like a massage made by heavenly hands. Xuehua also seemed more than pleased with his reaction and soon started to use her other hand to increase the level of pleasure she was giving him, all the while mounting his leg and rubbing herself.

However, not long after, she separated their bodies, her tender hands leaving his manhood aside. 'Eh?' For a moment, he felt at loss. As the nice sensation went away, it was as if his mind was thrown into disarray – yet, wasn't that what he wanted from the start?

He then stared at Xuehua as she approached the bed with slow steps.

She still seemed hell-bent on seducing him as her butt jiggled while she walked, clearly showing all her allure with every little step she took forward.

Contrary to his expectations – or maybe not – she wasn't going to stop.

When she got closer to the bed, she loosened her sash, although she did not take off her clothes. Arching forward slightly she placed one hand in the bed's foot-board as she sent him a side-way glance.

Yueshi gulped aloud. His eyes were following each of her moves attentively, making his manhood throb and ache, threatening to rip through his clothes.

With slow and provocative movements, Xuehua used her free hand to reach out for the hem of her robe.

Yueshi had to admit that each of her moves seemed to entice him, bringing to light such desire and lust he never knew he had inside of him.

To his surprise, the next moment only intensified his lust.

His sister gripped her robe and pulled it up in a flirtatious way. First, she revealed her snow-white legs, followed by her soft thighs. When Yueshi was almost losing all traces of rationality, her most secretive spot was revealed before his eyes, making his face flush in a crimson-red color.

She smirked, looking at him in a coquettish way. 'Are you sure you don't want to do it?' She did not even need to ask it aloud, as each of her glances and actions asked him that.

It was, probably, at that time that the last trace of resistance in his heart disappeared as if in a puff of smoke.

Yueshi quivered for a moment and, an instant later, he took out his own robes at the sound of a low and charming giggle.

While he moved forward, perhaps encouraged by his actions, Xuehua continued to wriggle her butt from one side to the other, as if dancing and trying to bewitch him as best as she could.

To be honest, she was a bit clumsy at doing that. However, that wasn't even necessary anymore.

At the sight of her secret spot – the small, thin and pink labia – Yueshi's dick had become rock solid.

Even Xuehua, after having become bolder and confused by the drug she had taken, had to gasp seeing his manhood.

Some men are snakes and others are dragons. In that sense, some are even worms. As for Yueshi? He was a dragon amongst men, his cock…

Ahem, I mean... He stood proudly amongst mortals like a deity, standing so tall and thick that others would never be able to compare!

So, I read the comments and answered most (only those in chapter six were left aside). Honestly? It wasn't good to my heart. There was only positivity in there, but, when you have no confidence at all, it's really hard. And I don't think I will get used to it any time now... So, if I don't answer from now on, I am sorry. I will try, but I can't promise I will manage to do it.

This boring stuff out of the way, see you tomorrow! '3'~♥

41