67. Matters of the Heart (III) [R-18 ♥]
1.2k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instead of answering, Yuan Yue merely glared at him, her urge to punch him in the face increasing even further – there was no way she could answer that!

However, while she did not say anything, her head bobbed slowly up and down in an expression of agreement.

As embarrassed as she was, they had already come this far, and she was also awaiting for the ‘main course’ that was soon going to start – and that would probably be her last.

While Yueshi wanted to push all his length inside of her with a single thrust, feeling as her wet folds clenched against his cock, he knew he could not be too rough. While he was feeling extremely hot and excited, he would never forget the purpose of his actions because of his horniness.

Maybe Yuan Yue was seeing this as the last time they were going to have sex; however, he had hope that through this they would have many more chances to experience the pleasure that the other could offer.

Yuan Yue held her breath in as she felt Yueshi’s hard member poking at her entrance, and her entire body shuddered in anticipation.

Apparently, embarrassment and shame could not win against her desire to be one with him, the idea alone making butterflies fly in her stomach and uplift her mood.

With a gentle and slow movement, the tip of Yueshi’s dick spread her labia apart, making its way inside of her.

Feeling her inner walls clenching on the head of his cock, Yueshi’s legs almost gave in. However, he continued pushing forward, feeling her wet, lubricated folds squeezing his member as it made its way forward.

The pure bliss brought by it was hard to describe in words, but, in short, it was strong enough to make one addicted.

Yuan Yue also felt a jolt as her inner walls were spread apart, giving way to the humongous rod.

Even though they had done it before, her pussy was still as tight as the first time, and despite that, it seemed even more pleasurable than back then.

"Mhnnn!" Biting her lips, Yuan Yue moaned softly against Yueshi's ears as his cock reached deep inside her.

Feeling the tip of his dick touching the entrance of her womb, Yuan Yue grew more and more excited.

When Yueshi started to pull his member back, she unconsciously clenched tighter against it, as if not wanting to let him go. The action brought her even more joy as his cock made its way out, stimulating all her good and sensitive spots

However, things were just starting.

This time, Yueshi moved slightly faster than before, the head of his manhood softly hitting against the entrance of her womb once again as he sheathed it all inside her.

A thrill coursed through her body starting from the base of her spine, making her release moan louder and louder. Yueshi also started to be consumed by lust, slowly increasing the speed at which he moved.

Soon, one could hear pounding sounds as Yueshi’s hammered against Yuan Yue at an even greater speed.

As the pounding sound mixed with the wet splashes caused by the overflowing fluids of her honey pot, the atmosphere was soon filled with a lewd orchestra of two bodies intertwined together, of two lovers indulging in each other's body.

Every time that Yueshi thrust forward a splash would resonate, following by the sound of his body knocking against Yuan Yue’s.

His cock completely disappeared inside of her slit, as only the crown was left visible when it reached her deepest spot.

Their heavy breaths, gasps for air, and loud moans mixed as they soon forgot why they were even doing it, only indulging in the seemingly endless pleasure that allowed them to forgo their pains.

Yueshi was also a man, and soon he lost the last strand of rationality on his mind; moreover, Yuan Yue also seemed to claim for more as she crossed her legs behind his back, freeing his single, able hand.

They both felt it was truly a pity that his other arm was wounded, as it restrained them both. Nonetheless, his free hand traced her curves from below her robe, moving through her belly, until they reached her supple breasts.

A high-pitched cry of pleasure left Yuan Yue’s lips as Yueshi toyed with her hardened nipple, softly pinching and playing with it.

As her lower lips were occupied devouring his cock, Yuan Yue soon also gave use to her upper lips – hugging Yueshi by the nape she kissed him passionately, their tongues dancing inside of each other’s mouth in a fiery, ardent show of affection and lust.

As their kiss ended, Yuan Yue held him tightly, feeling as his manhood continuously spread her secret spot open while pounding it with enough strength to drive her crazy.

She was even starting to become afraid of getting addicted to this feeling – to his thick and huge penis.

Her pussy continued to overflow with her love nectar as he stimulated the right spots inside of her, making sure to bring her extreme pleasure with every movement of his hips.

Just like that, they forgot about a lot of things. About their wounds, about their worries and concerns, and about the fact this could be their last time - they just fully immersed themselves in each other's bodies.

— - -

Heavy breath’s escaped through Yuan Yue’s lips as Yueshi continued to thrust inside of her.

Now disrobed, her perfect body was fully displayed in front of his eyes once more. Her twin peaks and two, little buds, and her nice hips and full buttocks… All the years of training had given her a perfect figure, despite not giving her any muscles.

Was it the energy that shot inside of her as they continued to make love? Yuan Yue was not sure, but she felt her body regaining strength. Yet, instead of paying attention to that, she used her newfound forces to start moving her body too.

With both of them moving in synchrony, the pleasure increased even more, and both of them shuddered.

Suddenly, Yuan Yue felt Yueshi’s hard road throb inside of his, twitching.

He tried to pull out in that exact moment, however, more than ever, she clenched her vagina to keep him in – a moment later, she felt a warm liquid shot inside of her, painting her interiors in the milk-white color of cum.

The two panted hard as Yueshi’s legs gave in, however, both of them desired for more. Just the slight fun from before was far from enough.

Yuan Yue pushed Yueshi down with one of her hands, straddling him.

The intense pleasure seemed to make her bolder as she moved her hips up and down, making sure to taste his entire road as it entered inside of her and knocked against her womb, sending a thrill spreading across her body with every single thrust.

The lewd moans and the loud splashes never stopped echoing, instead, they only became more frequent as the two picked up their pace and continue to indulge in the bliss of the moment.

Every time Yuan Yue made her way back up, Yueshi’s cock would be freed from her entanglement for a single moment.

Then, it would once more pierce her welcoming slit, spreading her labia apart and being clutched tightly by her pink flesh inside.

As Yuan Yue made her way up and down, Yueshi could only do his best to pleasure her as much as she was pleasuring him.

His free hand toyed with her left breast, caressing her pink nipple, making it harden to the point that it was diamond-solid.

However, midst pleasure, he once more took notice of the many cuts on her arms, neck, face, and shins. In truth, the only areas that had not been wounded earlier were her god-like thighs and her nice, plump ass.

Thanks to that, Yueshi was able to recover some sanity, though only a tiny bit.

“You should not be exerting yourself.” Telling her so, he immediately rolled to the side, taking care to not hurt her, earning him a soft ‘oh’ of surprise.

Now, he was the one standing above as her bountiful chest pressed against his chest and her diamond-hard nipples rubbing against him. “Just let me pleasure you this time.”

His words were soft as he tenderly kissed her neck, making his way down slowly. His free hand wandered her body as it pleased and, as it made its way downward, Yuan Yue could not help but shiver knowing exactly what he was aiming for.

Still, she could not stop him – nor did she want to do so.

Yueshi continued to hammer his entire length inside of her, the increasingly louder moans of his partner echoing like music on his ears.

Having already traversed all her body, caressing her all over, his hand finally reached its destiny – then, with his thumb, he gently played with her clit in a circular motion, before slowly pinching and rubbing it, almost driving Yuan Yue crazy.

As her back arched, Yueshi felt her tight insides clamp on him with even greater ardor and fury, forcing him to a standstill as he could not push further nor retreat.

Then he heard a squirting sound as Yuan Yue released a jet of hot, sweet nectar, having once more reached an orgasm.

His throbbing, hard cock had not had enough yet, however - and neither did Yuan Yue look completely satisfied, too.

As her grip on his manhood loosened, he did not waste any time.

Pushing his full length inside, Yueshi grinned at the loud moan of his partner, caught unprepared by the sudden motion.

Yuan Yue glared at him with hateful eyes, though eighty percent of her expression revealed even greater desire.

Then, her legs interlocked behind his back and pushed him even deeper with each thrust.

The cave they had been resting into had long been covered in the aroma of sex and sweat that only aroused them more, making it so they did not even try to hold in their impulses and their moans anymore.

Feeling himself reaching his climaxing point, Yueshi grabbed Yuan Yue’s hips as he pushed his dick all the way inside, knocking against the entrance of her womb.

Both of them shuddered and groaned as his cock twitched before releasing another shot of milk-white cum, completely covering her insides.

None of them was worried about pregnancy, as cultivators had many tools to prevent that.

On Earth, women took contraceptives, and here they had pills with similar effects too. They were not only more potent and safer than the ones from Earth, but could also be ingested by both sexes.

Feeling drained, Yueshi rested his head between her twin mounds, drawing in oxygen through heavy breaths – also enjoying the chance to take in her delicious, almost mind-boggling smell.

Yuan Yue smelled like flowers, but as her natural aroma mixed with the scent of all their bodily fluids, it became almost aphrodisiac.

As he nestled against her chest, Yuan Yue let go of her legs and instead hugged him with her arms.

‘I don’t want this to be our last time,’ was what her cloudy and dreamy eyes seemed to say. Maybe because she thought she would die, she felt extreme longing instead of being embarrassed.

It was not just for more sex, but longing for Yueshi - for his affection, for his love, for his warmth.

Ah, she truly did not want things to end now. Alas, could she do anything? She was sure she couldn’t, making her even more sorrowful.

Suddenly, she felt her body spring up as Yueshi pushed her toward him. With him sitting, his back leaned against the cave walls and she was in a similar posture on his lap.

Then, he hugged her tightly as if afraid she would go somewhere. Yuan Yue instinctively understood that he felt the same, too.

They both longed for many days by each other side.

After the intense fighting, both Yueshi and Yuan Yue were extremely tired and ended falling unconscious.

Meanwhile, the energy they exchanged through the intercourse cycled around their bodies without their consent, and it soon brought forth some changes.

Yueshi’s eyelids trembled as his eyes fluttered open. His vision was a bit blurry since he just woke up, but, after a while, it started to recover focus.

Sensing the weight pressing against him, he hesitantly touched the tender and small body resting against his own.

Then, his eyes shot open in excitement. His heart beating furiously as Yuan Yue’s back transmitted warmth to his hands!

You can now check my Patreon where you can read from 5 to 20 chapters ahead and also check unreleased projects that I worked on (20000-ish words, or that plus other 40000-ish words). If you join now, you can also take a look at my side project: Reincarnated as a Side Character: Who the **** is an Extra? — which features a female protagonist and yuri. It will also get released here by the 20th of April, but the release rate will probably be 1 or 2 chapters per week.

Please check it out if you have the time. Here is the link if you don't feel like clicking the 'tip' button of ScribbleHub: Patreon

That out of the way, please leave a review or comment if you can! See you tomorrow for more! Love you guys! '3'~♥

14