8. More from the original storyline
165 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, the patriarch of the Wu Family is 300 years old and was in the cultivation of Auric Nucleus, which is the highest level in the modern world. The Auric Nucleus can live up to 600 years of age, of course, the capacity to generate children had already been extinguished.

The cultivator of the modern world, the stronger a martial cultivator is, the less chance he has to generate descendants, so Patriarch Wu had only two children, who unfortunately had already died, what remained were only three grandchildren of the direct lineage.

Unfortunately, one of the grandchildren was born with a common constitution and lived like normal people, who could only live up to 200 years at the most. Although human life has been prolonged, it could never be equivalent to the life of a martial cultivator.

Such equality between men didn't just reach that painful point of mortality. Not everyone in the world could be a cultivator, more than 30% of the population were normal people, 50% of the population were people who could be martial cultivators or magicians, but they had average talents, only 16% of the world population had a strong talent for cultivation and magic, and only 4% of the world population could reach the level of the Auric Nucleus, although not everyone can live or have enough resources to reach this level.

And did immortals exist?

The level of immortals is just legends, but gods and demons exist in this world, when reaching the Auric Nucleus it was possible to hire one or the other to help protect the family among other things.

In addition to martial cultivators, there are magicians who are a different system, the highest cultivation of the magician is Master of Magicians who also has the same capacity as an Auric Nucleus to hire one of the gods or demons to strengthen himself further and expand a little more life.

The most significant difference between an Auric Realms Nucleus and a Master of the Magi is the expansion of life, while the first has a useful life of at least 500 years at most 600 years, the second has a useful life of only 350 years. Sure, Wizards can be considered more powerful since they can master the elements right from the start of cultivation, but with modern technology what did mastering the elements mean today?

A wall of earth could stop a certain type of bullet, but not all, mainly the bullets that explode when they hit the wall. A ball of fire? There are flamethrowers and fire extinguishers, so a fireball is a toy.

Only in the later part of the magicians' cultivation can a fireball become similar to magma and a wall of earth could become as resistant as the Great Wall of China, but by then if the magician is not careful he will be dead.

The old patriarch Wu had tremendous luck and bad luck, one of the grandchildren had an ordinary person's constitution and the other grandchild had a sky-defying constitution. Wu Liang's body was born on the strongest star and had already been born as cultivation of Soul of Origin, of course, it almost killed his mother and broke her martial cultivation. Mrs. Wu barely managed to recover and even then she would never have the chance to reach the Auric Nucleus again.

"Coincidentally in the same year, a powerful demon tried to destroy the Wu Family, the divine guardian could barely protect everyone in time. However, it was obvious that Demon Abballon wasn't common and couldn't be destroyed or defeated at that time. In the end, it was necessary to take Baby Wu's dantin and use prohibited techniques to seal Abballon, which led to reducing Baby Wu's life by many years and Baby Wu couldn't grow normally, despite having a body of the Soul of Origin"

Yu Liang thought about the plot briefly, he was now that regrettable baby Wu, Wu Liang, that is why Patriarch Wu was so forgiving of this younger grandson and that the older brother was very protective. They felt guilty and indebted to the young master Wu.

"But mostly, when young Master Wu's life ends, the seal that holds Abballon will be undone and the angry demon will destroy not only the Wu Family but all martial cultivators in the region to feed and recharge," Yu Liang concluded by analyzing the world scenario.

Xiao Yao System: Since you didn't have sex with little Shou, your life will end at the age of 22. In the original storyline, Wu Liang's life should have ended at least 100 years old, because of Shou's unique characteristics. Of course, young master Wu was murdered just a few months after the little shou left, so he still died at 22.

Yu Liang smiled coldly at the system, clearly, the murder of the young master Wu has a connection with the little shou who intended to return to where the young master Wu lived.

Strangely in the plot despite the two men had slept together only once and by tortuous means, the two characters got along very well, the original young master Wu was a very kind and warm character, while little Shou was a cold and indifferent character.

The young master Wu didn't force the little shou to anything, but the Wu Family couldn't leave the little shou alone since it was a chance for the young master Wu to live longer, so the young master Wu always treated the little shou with kindness and warmth.

Unfortunately, the little shou fell in love with the tyrannical older brother Wu, who only cared about his younger brother. Generating a confused and conflicted love triangle.

Just before the young master Wu died, the little shou who was facing a problem with the second scum gong thought that the best person was the young master Wu and that he was too blind to pursue the tyrannical older brother Wu when he there was such a good person who understood him so well.

Only that decision had been made too late, shortly after the little shou decided that and communicated with the young master Wu, the young master Wu was murdered.

Abballon broke free, but as he was fragile, he ran away humiliated first, only to appear later and attack the Wu Family, adding that to the Jiang Family's attack, the shou and the first scum gong had many problems to face this double disaster.

In the end, the little shou suffered an accident that left him unable to play the piano and the first scum gong lost his entire family, leaving only a few children from the side branches. For both this was a bitter and sad ending, the first loved music the most and the second man loved his family the most.

Some may considers that it isn't a terrible ending given that the two were alive and could love each other without hindrance, if life were just that kind of love would that be the best, but could things be so simple?

A person who loved music could no longer play, besides feeling guilty about the death of a great friend and companion. The other man loved the family the most and did everything to protect the family, but they all died, and he is forced to live so as not to let the family line be extinguished for good.

The question that remains is: What kind of love can embrace such tragedies?

This kind of ending was tragic enough for a world of an initial Dark BL, not to mention the tortuous start of the young shou being humiliated by the first scum gong and then being vilely chased by the second scum gong, the romance is almost non-existent, the most that came from a beautiful romance was when the young master Wu appeared with kindness and friendship towards the protagonist.

Anyway, Yu Liang who was now the poor young master Wu didn't intend to die anytime soon and still had to really elevate the life of the little shou to improve lives and give a better ending to both the slag gong 1, which he is his current older brother, both for the side characters cannon fodder who died in a cruel and tragic way.

Mostly, he had to make the shou strong so that the other would not submit to anyone. In this beginner's world, the main gear of this system is the protagonist, so Yu Liang will focus on the shou MC of this world.

This was all thought of in a few minutes, Meng Qian who was nervous in the bedroom door, finally decided that he should face it all at once and that postponing it would only make things worse. Of course, he had also seen his scores and his purse on the bedroom desk, which made him think more positively about the young man he had seen in the room earlier.

Such a thoughtful person couldn't be irrational with him, right?

Hello dear readers!
How are you all doing? Still in the fight? I hope everyone can be well and healthy.
Thanks for the comments and support!

A little bit about the new world, modern martial world, and a little bit of the original storyline.

I always thought that a bad ending isn't just when the couple is separated, but when all the other characters suffer or they lose something that is irreplaceable. Losing the whole family is something I consider a Bad Ending.

Okay, but none of this is going to happen.
SEE YA!

3