11 Signed contract
132 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Signed contract 

 

Meng Qian was actually still hesitant, but seeing young master Wu complete the proposal with this final prize, he couldn't help but flutter his heart. A made-to-order piano from Fizaoli, even if one day he had enough money to buy a piano of this type, it would take many years, but if he signed this contract he could get a wonderful piano in just over six months and an account bank full of money so he didn't have to worry about money until the end of college.

"I do. Remember to put this last condition in the contract and I will sign it. However, my stamp and my documents are in the bank..."

Meng Qian started talking about the small problems and where he lived so that his things could be picked up. However, that wasn't much for young master Wu.

Young Master Wu was so happy that he smiled a little silly, exposing his fangs which were bigger than normal people, he looked very cute and a bit fierce with that smile.

Meng Qian felt an itch in his hands that had nothing to do with the piano, but he wanted to pinch a little that smiling and innocent face, of course, he didn't show it on his face that kept a cold expression all year.

Things weren't that complicated, within a day Meng Qian's things were brought to the apartment thanks to the help of Uncle Ya who hired an express moving service, of course, it also helped that Meng Qian didn't have many things to his name.

There were a few appliances, clothing, basic necessities, and a poor-quality futon. Only the clothes and a few basic necessities were brought into the apartment, the rest were placed in a rented warehouse in Meng Qian's name, Uncle Ya made the deposit for a whole year to give Meng Qian time to look for a new place after the end of the contract.

Meng Qian went to the bank with Uncle Ya, where he took his little money, documents, and his stamp

(In many oriental societies there is the question of the seal or stamp that every citizen has in the banks to validate anything, be it a business contract or any contract like marriage)

. Lucky that it was a Friday and that Meng Qian didn't have classes on the weekend, precisely because he had a part-time job at night, where the weekend was his most profitable time.

What happened to Meng Qian's suspicious job?

Everything was resolved correctly thanks to the help of Aunt Lee who helped to “talk” about Meng Qian's firing and paying the monthly salary and some compensation money for the whole incident. If Meng Qian knew that he had earned a large amount of money from his former employer, it is not known how he would react to the “gentle” Aunt Lee.

Of course, now Meng Qian could enroll in several extracurricular classes that would open on Monday for enrollment. This would be his last free Friday, but he was glad he could spend more time with the piano.

At the end of the day Meng Qian signed the contract after reading it carefully, he was very pleased that everything Young Master Wu said was on paper and still had many more items.

“The extracurricular classes or private tutors my family will also pay for. Language lessons if you want will also be paid for in advance...” Wu Liang began by saying that during the six months that Meng Qian had been living with him, the young man could pre-employ or pay for courses in advance that the Wu family would cover all expenses.

Time was the most precious thing, this the young master Wu knew well, as he lacked all that time as he would have a short life, so Uncle Ya and Aunt Lee didn't find the terms of the contract strange, they even they felt moved by such kindness from their young master.

Xiao Yao System: (...)
Kindness my ass!

Yu Liang: Of course, I am the image of kindness!

Xiao Yao System: Of course and pigs fly!

Yu Liang: According to this world, pigs are great martial cultivators and are great at flying around.

Xiao Yao System: (...)
Once again Xiao Yao found himself speechless in the face of his Host's audacity.

Meng Qian really felt that this was some kind of weird dream, he really got a kind of Sugar Daddy, but he was actually a lonely high school boy who had a paranoid family, the best he didn't have to sell his body, just his friendship time for a short period.

If this was a dream, he didn't want to wake up now.

It looked like something out of a novel or a shounen-ai movie, Meng Qian couldn't get that kind of thought out of his head.

Xiao Yao System: (...)
Spooky! He is very insightful!

Yu Liang: (...)
Well, no one with a little rational thinking would question whether life has a controlled system everything behind it. So don't worry, Xiao Yao.

Xiao Yao didn't say anything, she used her inherent system power to analyze Meng Qian's body, but didn't see anything else. So she was calm and continued to watch the plot unfold.

“Now that you've signed on, tomorrow we're going to the mall to buy you some clothes. I know this is very invasive and I don't mean that..."

"All right. I know my clothes are not of good quality. We can go out tomorrow, that's good too. Have you ever been to a mall?" Meng Qian interrupted the young Wu master who looked a little embarrassed by talking about this matter.

Meng Qian who was now a hired friend of young master Wu would act as an employer... Cough... Cough... Now he would act as a nice friend and role model. Of course, to hang out with a rich young master, he'd have to dress relatively well, because there would be places that would be exclusive to High Society, at least he figured that would be the case.

“I've never been to a mall. The clothes are all made to order and no one in my circle goes to the popular malls, we go directly to the stores anymore…” Wu Liang spoke very softly, but he stopped abruptly when he thought he was being rude.

Oh, young master Wu's goal is actually to run around the mall like a normal high schooler. That was a little cute. That's what Meng Qian was thinking when he saw Wu Liang stop talking so as not to be rude to his new friend (employee).

Hello dear readers!
How are you all over there?
I hope everyone is well and healthy, I hope everyone is already vaccinated.
Here on this side it's a sunny day and my cats (two cats) are dominating the house as usual.
Thanks for the comments and for putting the novel in your libraries I feel honored.

Hehehe, our protagonist's plan will come into action next.
Step number 1 is to destroy any possibility of slag gong number 1 having a chance with our shou mc, how is Yu Liang going to do that?
SEE YA!

3