Chapter 8(Part 1)
0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was within her expectations that Zhang Lei would not agree, so Su Jianming asked for a divorce after finding evidence.

    Seeing the calm faces of the father and daughter, Zhang Lei had a bad feeling in his heart. Do they have enough evidence to threaten him? Did they know about him starting a company? Impossible, he never showed up from start to finish, and the company employees didn't know that there was a big boss behind them, and he could never be found.

    After a while, his cell phone rang, it was Mother Zhang's call.

    "Mom?"

    "Xiao Lei, the police are going to arrest your brother."

    There was a noisy voice over there, it should be Zhang's father stopping the police from arresting people, and the police warning.

    Zhang Lei turned his head to look at the father and daughter with indifferent expressions, "It's you? What did my brother make wrong, why should someone arrest him?"

    "Mr. Zhang, I think you may have misunderstood, it was not the chairman who asked someone to arrest him. Your brother is too courageous. In five years, he has collected more than one million cash and a lot of valuables, and purchased a batch of banned materials. If this is reported, the company will suffer a huge loss. Fortunately, he was found out on time, or who will bear the responsibility?" Assistant Sun stood beside Su Jianming and explained to Zhang Lei very calmly.

    Getting rebates is a common thing. Zhang Lei knew that his eldest brother had collected a lot of money, but he did not expect him to receive more than one million in cash, such a large sum of money.If the crime is proven, he would spend at least five years in prison.

    "Manman, Xu Qianqian and I, you really misunderstood this matter. I broke up with her after I met you. I really don't know about the child. We have been a couple for so many years, don't you know me? Big brother... He was wrong. I will ask him to return the money and return the gifts, or sell it. Dad, you have a lot of money, let him go. I have my household registration is moved out, and my parents are left behind. He has a son and two children under him. Dad... You let my elder brother go." Zhang Lei knelt on the ground before he got up, and kept begging.

    It's a pity that it won't work, the father and daughter were indifferent.

    "You better save yourself." Su Man looked at him coldly, and the police arrived not long after she had finished speaking.

    Zhang Lei suddenly stood up, looked at Su Man disbelief, "Are you the police arrest me? Because before the wedding I had an ex-girlfriend? Manman, I said, I really do not know the existence of that child."

After hearing what Zhang Lei said, the police looked at Su Man with some curiosity. Isn't it too late to investigate the girlfriend he had had before marriage? But this kind of thing is not their problem.

    "Of course not because of this, Zhang Lei.If it weren't because of Xu Qianqian, I really wouldn't know that you hid so deeply, using the convenience of a shell company and your position to take advantage of Su's funds to buy a house in a foreign land. You have enough money to go abroad after divorcing me. You are quite capable.” This incident was not written in the original work, and Su Man would not have known it had happened until Su Jianming  found it out.

    After briefly understanding the situation, the police knew that they had misunderstood before and looked at Zhang Lei with contempt.

    Pursuing BaiFumei with a girlfriend, stepping on two boats, letting the two women become pregnant at the same time, fighting for 10 years in order to save money, enter the Su family, and then get a shell company outside to cheat the money of the old man. He was really amazing.

    "Shell company? I haven't owned any shell company at all.Dad's company will be given to Xiuxiu and Chengcheng in the future. Why should make my own money? I'm not stupid." Zhang Lei is frustrated.

    "I think you are too smart." Su Jianming gave him a copy of the information.

    He thought that by registering a company with someone else’s identity, and then transferring the money overseas, he would be able to hide the truth? No matter what, if you do, it will leave a trace.

    Zhang Lei's hand was a little trembling when he flipped through the information. Someone found evidence for things that he thought no one could find. Compared with him, Zhang Sen's more than one million yuan amassing was a trifle.

    "You used the convenience of your position to let this shell company named Haoyu cooperate with us. At first, you just made the intermediate price difference. When the company makes money, it starts its own production. We have already sampled and the qualified the rate of the products shipped by Haoyu. Very low. In this regard, the company has already sued Haoyu." Assistant Sun came out to explain in time.

    The more the investigation, the more alarming it is. Under Su company's nourishment, Haoyu has become a large company with assets worth more than ten million in just two years. If this situation continues, it may be listed in the Forbes.

    "Manman, none of this is true. I was framed. It must be your dad. He looked down on me from the beginning. He wanted to separate us, so he deliberately framed me." Zhang Lei tore out the evidence in his hand. Looking at Su Man affectionately, he knew that only Su Man could save him now.

    "You wouldn't know how to repent even when you die, Zhang Lei. I only believe what I see and hear with my own eyes. Keep your explanations for the police and lawyers." If Su Man still doesn't know who he is, she will still think like it. Su Jianming was even falsely accused.