Chapter 2
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

h... this is a bliss..."

I haven't rested this well since that great war. Consumed by my desire to avenge 'her' death I pushed myself to the limit and reached an unimaginable height.

"I never knew sleep can be this... comfy? Hmm, it's more like warm? Oh well, it's making me happy at least."

I have calculated with my superior calculating abilities and the result is tt's been around 2 months since I started sleeping. So I'll be able to wake up soon. I can't wait to see the Earth once again. 

"Bro..."

Maybe I can tour around the world.

"Wak... U..."

Or maybe I can build a nice little house on the moon? yeah, I'll do that and set that moon as a resort or something.

"Pleas..."

Argghh shut up! I am trying to plan my long deserved holidays here!

"Broth... Hic..."

Wait... the voice...

"Wa... up... pleas..."

It's familiar to me. Like the owner is someone dear to me.

I need to wake up. Now!

"Hic..."

Stop, don't cry! I will wake up now! Come on body wake up.

Wake up...

WAKE UP NOW!

No matter how hard I tried, I can't wake up. My mind is awoken but my body doesn't, it needs some stimulation and I will take the chance to seize my body back from the technique.

Ah, that's right! if I can use that lousy skill which can make me directly talk to h... her? yes her.

Okay, I need to gather my mind. Let's do this!

"Hei!"

...

"HEI!"

...

Darn it! It's not working! Okay, let's try one more time with everything I got!

I gathered every last energy in my mind and let it go all at once.

"Hei! hold my hands!"

"Hu... br...her?"

Damn girl, I exhausted my mind energy so I can't do that skill anymore! Just do what I say!

"Ho... ...and? Ok..."

Then I felt my hands wrapped in a warm and soft texture. My body reacted to it which makes a stronger connection to my powerful and awesome soul. With this, I can take over my body again.

Okay... This body is mine! No one can take it except me! and 'her'...

---------

I slowly opened my eyes... And what I see the first time is...

A lamp...

A f*cking bright lamp!

"Ugh too bright! my eyes! help!"

"Huh... Brother? are you awake?"

"Yes! what do you think I am doing then?! Just put that damn lamp away! My eyes!"

"BROTHER!"

She immediately throws herself into my body and hugged me with all of her strength and also knocked the damn lamp. Thank god I am strong else I will die with this kind of 'welcome back' ceremony. Wait it should be 'welcome back and so long' one.

"MAMA! BROTHER IS AWAKE!"

She cried loudly while calling her mom, or our mother to be exact. My heart softens seeing her like this. 

I tried to calm her down but it's no use. She said I will leave her again if she let me go.

"Listen here girl, I never said for you to let me go. Just calm down okay..."

She nodded and lifted her head. At that time I froze. 

When I see her face the memory of the olden time all rushed to me. I remember her and my family's death. I remember her smile when she's dying in my arms.

"Brother? is there something wrong? is your head hurt again?"

Yeah, I remember her last word. Her wish. Her hope. I remember them all. And I remember how the one and only sister disappear into dust in front of my eyes.

I cried and I hugged her so tightly. 

She seems surprised by my action and worriedly asked me how I feel.

This time...

"This time I will protect our family."

"Brother what are you talking about?"

While smiling I patted her head

"Nothing silly... just remember I will protect you from now on alright?"

Maybe because she like my patting, she calmed down and brightly answer me.

"Uh okay!"

Then I saw my mother and father rushed along with the doctors into my room and likewise crying and hugging my body.

This is my family. At that time they were the only ones who keep supporting me until their bitter end.

Now it's my turn to support and protect them.

Even though i am still injured but the technique healed the majority of it, So With my great soul power, I broadcasted a warning to every strong being in this universe. 

I warn them not to hurt my family or else they will see something they don't want to see.

2