Chapter 6
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FYI : I like dialogue than Monologue, so yeah...

"Hmmm... so you say an absolute being suddenly pops out of nowhere on the mortal planet?"

"Yes Your Majesty, he's too strong for any Light Bringer near the planet's star system to handle."

"Alright, I'll accept this mission. Go on."

"Thank you, Your Majesty"

The hologram turned off after the conversation. I still can't believe the young ones are this creative.

An Absolute Being huh? maybe he's the one who let out that killing intent a few days ago. If I am not wrong even I can't handle him.

"This is troubling..."

I should greet him first and try to probe his intention. I just hope he's not hostile.

Oh and that girl, hehehe... I'll tell her mother about this.

----------------------------

I've arrived on Earth, and it looks a little bit... how do I say this... uhm weird?

"So this is Earth huh? The mortals walk the path of technology, no wonder the planet is in such a sorry state." (Fran)

I see quite a dense of high buildings. Interesting, why every technological race fond of high buildings?

!!!!

"What do we have here?" (?)

Someone got behind me without me noticing it?

I turned my head and saw a tired-looking teenager.

He's must be the Absolute Being.

And he already detected me? I need to be friendly to avoid making him agitated.

"Hello, I am a Light Bringer, You can call me Fran. If I may ask, What's your greatness name?"

I asked while wearing my most beautiful smile.

"Fran eh... I see..."

Huh? Why did his eyes full of sadness? Did he know me? Maybe just someone with the same name.

"I am sorry about that, Well my mortal name is Davian." (Davian)

"Hello Davian, you said mortal name... do you have another name?"(Fran)

After hearing my question he laughed...

"Hahahahaha..."(Davian)

"Uhmm... you don't have to say it if it's bothering you..."(Fran)

He laughed but his aura radiated the feeling of sadness, pride, and anger.

"Hahaha... sorry sorry... ahahaha..."(Davian)

"..." (Fran)

"Haha... If you want to know, then... My name is VorteX the Emperor of the **** Cyberians. A Destroyer with the Level of Ancient Conqueror. The one who destroyed Time. And the Dimension Guardian." (Davian)

"!!!" (Fran)

"You are a Destroyer?!" (Fran)

He's a god damn Destroyer? This is bad! They are the cruelest being in the entire universe! I have to escape now!

I can't?! He already locked the space?! Oh god, I am going to die!!

"Yes my lady, and you don't have to be afraid. I can never hurt you."(Davian)

"Lies! Then why did you lock me here?!" (Fran)

"Another Destroyer followed you...  Not bad, He's quite strong for his age..." (Davian)

"Huh???" (Fran)

Someone followed me without me knowing?!

"Yeah, he's too strong for you right now. Don't worry, he's too weak to face me. I should just warn him first" (Davian)

I am going to faint... help!!!

"Huh? an Arrogant one heh? Well let's teach him a lesson about the difference of level" (Davian)

Ah I know I have that one teleportation thing! Where is it?!

"Little one you should back off for now or else." (Davian)

*Booom*

"Stubborn eh... Then DIE!" (Davian)

*plop* (Some unknown Destroyer)

"sigh... These young ones..." (Davian)

Ignore me... ignore me... Just where the heck is that thing?!

"*chuckle* you don't need that teleportation thing you know?" (Davian)

He knew?!!

"Sigh... come here..." (Davian)

No! I shake my head right and left.

"Alright then..." (Davian)

*kiss*

Uh?

"This will protect you... if you are in danger shout my name, I will come and protect you. Remember that alright?" (Davian)

"..." (Fran)

He walked off and disappear in the shadows.

Uh? did he just kiss my forehead?

2