Prologue Part.1: Wait. What!?
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wakey, wakey!”

“…..”

Someone was whispering softly into his ear

“Eggs ‘n’ Bacey!”

“…Uh!...”

He felt a finger poking at his face.

“Hands-off Snakey!”

“…Ahn!...”

Two small hands were tightly pinching and stretching his cheeks to their fullest.

The veins on her forehead throbbed with growing anger.

“Orya!! Don’t just sleep when God’s talking to you.”

The boy’s eyes nearly popped out as his body was folded in half by the sudden impact of the heel drop. He crumpled back to the floor of the stark white space, pain and drowsiness slowly receding from his mind.

The female's ever shifting form before him was lounging around in mid-air like a cat basking on a wall in the sun.

She turned over and was now sitting cross-legged, hovering in front of him.

“Ok, let us start again. I’m God.”

“…???...”

“I’ve borrowed you from another world.”

“….Borrowed?”

“Well, you weren’t doing anything, in particular, were you. So, I thought you could help me with a little problem I’m having. No good, huh?”

“…Help?”

“You will that’s great. So I’ll give you some fun abilities. Still, you know after so many reincarnations and other world travellers on other worlds I govern it’s been so difficult coming up with something interesting. So I pulled something from your memories that I liked the look of.”

“Hold on I…”

“Don’t worry about it. I just need you to kill God, Ok? Alright then bye bye~.”

She struck a pose and gave him a wink as a black hole in the floor opened up below him, and he tumbled through into the void. It closed as swiftly as it had opened, leaving the girl alone in the white space.

She glanced upward.

“Was that alright?”

“Well troublesome things are troublesome after all.”

The white space's luminescent radiance flashed in time to the disembodied voice that responded to her question.

“It seems some things just got a bit out of hand.”

“Will he be alright?”

“How cute, Me-chan are you worried about him?”

“N-no, I’m the Metatron I have no time for such things.”

“It’s ok my summoned champion isn’t as weak as that.”

2