Rio 1
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rio had a strange dream.

 

It went like how he usually dreamt, intermittently aware of dreaming and losing awareness, and finding the dream suddenly changed its genre.

 

It was something out of stock Isekai novel scenario.

 

There were blank dark spaces, projecting strange vistas of fantastic places and orbital view of a planet that looked way too different from Earth’s orbital view.

 

There were even figures of goddesses and other things in the middle of the dream, with them walking around him and observing him.

 

Probably goddesses with a beautiful bodies and enchanting figures. Even beyond the mosaics that covered every inch of their bodies, he could make out the shapes it hid.

 

“This is a sexy female body!” 

 

“This one must be female too, even if it was flat, hehe...there’s no hiding the sexiness!”

 

“This must be a man! I can see the muscle! I rate this as a six-pack!”

 

“This must be an eight-pack man! This should be a muscular female of mass destruction!”

 

He focused and guessed what shapes the mosaics hid, and somehow the mosaics understood his thought. They gave a response for each thought he had, with some mosaics radiating amusement, some feeling offended, and some tried to hurt him in anger. Thankfully he was incorporeal, so the attack passed him by harmlessly, but he still gave out a painful shout... for playing along.

 

“This must be an ultra bodybuilder! Each of his muscle had a six-pack avatar of muscle spirit! Bodybuilding like it is going out of style!”

 

“This one had the biggest boobs, but the shape of the body... could it be manboobs? Sorry, sorry.”

 

“Tentacle monsters? Ow!”

 

Most mosaics found amusement in it, with the angry one huffed briefly before letting their anger go when he gave out a goodhearted apology. The mosaics people come and goes but most of them keep surrounding him and playfully prodded and poked him.

 

Rio could proudly declare that there was no use hiding thing behind the mosaics for a young man like him. He was already an expert in finding out the thing they hid, and he could easily bring into clear detail every pixelated image under censorship.

 

When he already roll-called all the mosaics near him, he felt bored so he started to feel out everything around beyond the mosaics. He felt the existence of other people!

 

It looked like the scenario was not a solo play summoning of someone who died before their time and had to be sent to another world to continue living – complete with a plead of forgiveness and OP cheat packages. There was more than one! Rio suddenly felt the desire to count.

 

He began to count whenever he caught sight of other people beyond the group of mosaics milling about. But sometimes his awareness gets fainter, and he had to start from the beginning again. He had to use his finger to mark where he’d last counted and found out that there were more than what he could use his finger to count.

 

“One, two, three, uh, four, five...”

 

“Ten, eleven...”

 

“Hiss, what do you mean with two? It’s twelve after eleven...”

 

“Wait, had I already count more than ten?”

 

Thankfully those mosaics near him found it amusing so they started to help him count, even if there were more disruptors than helpers.

 

Rio was sure if he was not counting double – which is a possibility given how much amusement he felt radiating from the mosaicked figures, then it was probably not just hero group summoning scenarios, but something along the line of class summoning.

 

In his position of the protagonist of the dream, if it was group hero summoning, then Rio felt he must have been a bystander caught up and had a weak cheat that was actually too OP, OCP even.

 

But if the scenario was a class summoning scenario...

 

Rio started to list out the common trope of class summoning in his mind. when he thought clearly, he didn’t fit the category of a bullied person.

 

He had friends among the people in his class, even if most of what they have is a silent pact of silent co-existence.

 

Rio was also not the one ignored or isolated, in fact, he was the one doing all the ignoring toward his friend. When they were busy talking randomly to pass the time, he was occupied with reading web novel. He would even whip his phone out of his pocket anytime there was no teacher’s supervision...

 

Rio could talk to the female students just fine. Sure, he had not taken an effort to step out of a wizard’s pathway power-up, but he could definitely make an effort – and succeed – if he wished so.

 

While Rio was busy muttering, some of the other summoned had also been inspected by the mosaics, and if they feel satisfied with what they see, the mosaic would do something to them.

 

Rio saw the scene of them doing it, and suddenly something occurred in his mind.

 

“Wait, what about me?”

 

“Anyone?”

 

“What, come on guys, I also want some of those! It looked neat you know?”

 

When the mosaics just show amusement at what he said, Rio started to play acting, pretending to be pitiful, and pestering them to not exclude him. Rio does not actually care and want what other people got, he just felt bored and wanted to fool around.

 

In reality, Rio was the quiet and serious person at first look, and only show his playful side to close friends and acquaintances. But he was just inside a dream, so he felt no compunction at being playful. Well, the dream Rio was so chatty to make up for his silent and barely speaking daily life. All the words restrained inside his heart were let out in an endless torrent of hot steamy mess.

 

“Come on, guys, it’s not funny to be excluded...  I’ll beg and cry, I swear!”

 

“Just spare some change...”

 

“What didn’t you like about me? Just mention it, I swear I will change!”

 

And he changed the topic when he felt bored of the current one, from harassing the mosaics...

 

“Have you ever felt envy to ‘the have’ as a part of ‘the have not’?”

 

“Don’t worry, one of the rules of the internet, whatever it is, someone will have a fetish of it.”

 

“Don’t be sad, flat is justice you know? At least you are popular to one specific target demographic.”

 

"*cough*, lolicon *cough*"

 

“Do you actually went around saying do you lift, bro?”

 

“Man, does your back ever felt 'the ache'? Does someone ever glare at you like you killed their parents and desecrate their deads when you say big size just isn’t worth it?”

 

“Does it ever sag?”

 

...to even talking about the weather and the vistas shown on the blank spaces...

 

“Why does The Desert placed near The Swamp?”

 

“Do you have a World Tree on it somewhere?”

 

“How about Lava Field? Or Underground World?”

 

“Does that Capital City had impossibly spacious Sewer Level?”

 

“Do you have a Flying City? Or how about Airship and other moving bases? That’s the staple of Fantasy World you know?”

 

...To commenting about the denizens of the mysterious planet...

 

“Just what kind of variation of human do you have?”

 

“Are these humans still as horny as Dragons? You know, 'Half of humanity want to kill you for existing, and the other half want to make a little monkey with you' kind of  situation...”

 

“Where were the Africans? Saying that Africans have been represented by The Beastmen is kind of racist you know?”

 

“What, they have already intermingled as one species of them? Shamanism and Animism? Is it Panther God like Wakanda thingy? No? Have been living in harmony with Beastmen? Okay, seems legit.”

 

“You know, Kemonomimi is kind of weird you know? Do you expect people to be able to always correctly differentiate what subspecies the Beastman was from the shape of their animal ear?”

 

“Do their Private, Stones, Inguina, etc also different for each subspecies? Would people need to pull down their pants and upskirt them?”

 

“If a Tiger Father and Tiger Mother beget a Dog Son, would the father decry and condemn the mother as wanton lustful woman, or they break out the treasured genealogy book?”

 

“Do you even have a magical DNA test spell?”

 

“How many variations of Elf do you need for your world?”

 

“Say, there was something called Normal Elf, Light Elf, Dark Elf, High Elf, Low Elf, Mountain Elf, Underground Elf, Forest Elf, City Elf, Village Elf, Sea Elf, River Elf, Superior Elf, Inferior Elf, Summer Elf, Spring Elf, Snow Elf, Fall Elf...”

 

“Fire Elf, Water Elf, Earth Elf, Air Elf, Void Elf, Lightning Elf, Ice Elf...”

 

“What else did I miss? Ah, Sun Elf, Moon Elf, Star Elf, Space Elf...”

 

“Don’t forget the Erofu or the Hentai Elf”

 

...Hostile indigenous population...

 

“What kind of monster do you have over there?”

 

“What variation of a goblin is that? Eastern Hentai Goblin? Western Exploding Goblin? Or the awful Banking Backstabbing Goblin who said that your ownership of the thing you bought from them isn’t permanent?”

 

“Is it Pigmen Orc? Hentai Orc? or Muscky Barbarian Orc? Or Yolo Orc?”

 

...Joking about big sized beings...

 

“Imma tore you in half with my humongous... sword. Hahaha, what a lewd imagination you have...”

 

“Ouwah... It's Dragons! Look at that sheila, how shiny does it scale shine... what a beaut”

 

“Careful, this sheila is very fierce!”

 

“Okay everybody, watch me. Imma shove my thumb up her bum!”

 

... There was no topic he shied upon. Most of the mosaic beings who stayed radiated amusement from his joking around, except when the topic offended them. 

 

The longer the dream passed, the more time he felt aware of what happened. Usually, that was the time when he woke up, the dream no longer held much sway on his mind.

 

And then just like the usual, while he was busy fooling around with the mosaics around him, his body started to feel heavy. From light and hollow to be something more solid and grounded.

 

He felt he was close to waking up. Before he woke up, some of the mosaics got closer and give him something small, minuscule, and barely felt.

 

It was like they were saying, ‘Here’s some change, hehe.’

 

So he laughed cheerfully at the well-placed joke, rolled his eyes, and woke up.

0