Queen of humanity
421 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wh-what is this. I touched the screen, my hand passed right through. Is, is this an illusion, I thought. Looking at what was in front of me, one has good attack while other is good for leadership. For now, it is obvious what suits the situation the best. Queen of Humanity. Just as I thought that, the screen changed with a *ping*

[Skill tree chosen.

Uploading new data.

Caution: Personality may change]

My stomach suddenly rumbled. This was different kind of rumbling. The previous one were twist and turns which could only be felt by me. This one was a full siren. I got hungrier. Is this is what better digestion meant? I banged on the door. 

"Open up pleaee. I am hungry. Please give me food."

"Shut up." Someone banged on the door." Just go to fu**ing sleep."

"Please. I'll die. Just give me something."

"You..." I Heard the soung of latch opening. The door opened. "Just, eat my freaking foot." He said while kicking me across the room. The man turned his back towards me. He must be feeling breazy down there for he looked down to see a part of his shoe has been chewed off. I took this chance and lunged towards him. He tried to shield with his hands but I bit him, right through his clothes, penetrating his skin. 

"Yo-Ah,AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. WHAT THE- FU*KING HELL. AAAAAHHHHH."

I tried to crawl out but he got me by my leg. He was still in pain and there were tear in his eyes but still he managed to pull out a metal rod.

"Just die."

[You have died.

Achievement unlocked: Bad choice I( +5 luck)

The individual known as Edward Shimphony shall have their arm amputated to stop the rising infection.

Conditions met: Effect the world after death.

Achievement unlocked: Curse I( No effect)

Skill tree reseted

Memories reseted]

12