The castle.
334 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The journey wasn't very rocky. We all just existed there, in silence, in boredom. It was after, like 40 minutes that the carriage came to a halt. I heard a few more men. It was gibberish. And the carriage continued again. The next time it stopped, we were let out by the lady. Those men who rescued us were no longer seen. In front of us was a huge castle, made of stones...and wood. There wasn't anything that spectacular about it, it kinda..lives to the expectations. The other kids, on the other hand had their eyes shining, except the f word boy who was clearly interested but faked fu.., no...he influenced me. He faked maturity.

There were a lot of kids now, like a hundred or so. Like..1..2..3..4...5..6...7..8..9..........many of them. They were of all shapes and sizes, yet I was able to identify who I was supposed to pay attention to. There was a man there, in the front. Slender, very slender, in handsome white clothes and he had a sword besides him. He bowed to us and welcomed us. Then he dropped down to his knees and pressed his forehead against the floor.

"Oh Mighty heroes. I am terribly sorry for the rough experience, but you must help us. We are bieng attacked by demons. Humanity shall perish. Olease, save us. You are our last hope. A blessings from gods." Yadayadayada. He explained how gods send potential heroes everytime the world is in danger. And we are those heroes. And we get to get home after defeating demons. Naturally, all children agreed, wether it was for meeting with their families or plain adventurer. But is it really necessary though? Like, I don't even remember them. Then...how am I supposed to miss them? Why should I work to meet someone who is stranger to me.

"On the behalf of His Majesty, I apologise to put a burden on all of you. Now, heroes, you must choose. Your powers can be either internal or external. Unfortunately there is no way to identify this other than to ask you. Now please, try to concenterate. Imagine an energy in you. Its flowing. Ask yourself, where is it going? Does it want to rush outside, like an explosion, or does it want to rush inside, like a tornado?"

I try to focus. The energy is flowing through my veins. Its pulsating. I can feel it. It is going..
  • Inside me Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Outside me Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No where Votes: 7 24.1%
Total voters: 29
11