Walk away just so I can see a child suffer and quench my monstrous thirst for tears.
234 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nope, no way. I stumbled backwards, afraid of what to do. I,I don't know what's happening. Its all so confusing. Apart from the fact that there is no way such good people exist...well, I don't have anything to follow that. Stranger danger is the only reason I am keeping my distance. Suddenly they began to walk, increase their radius. I have to crawl back. Without making any sound. That was easier said than done since I was in a swamp. Mud splashed around easily and the dread that I woukd drown haunted me. I had to swim across it. Soon, I was far enough that the voices turn to noise to gibberish to plain whispers. I saw the lights fading. Looks like they have started to retreat. I was safe. When I was sure I am alone, I stood up to scan my surroundings. It was a swamp, indeed. A big one, enough to sink a elephant or perhaps a mountain. There were no trees and just a few blades of grass grew here and there. Now, where to go now, or more exactly, what to do.

I can keep on walking in the opposite direction or try to look for something useful in this dirt
  • Keep on walking Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Scavenge. Votes: 18 75.0%
Total voters: 24
11