Funny number special
50 10 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, I was gonna write a normal chapter, resuming the plot, making it go forward.

But then I saw a funny number.

Number of Readers: 69

Hehe

Now now, I am not a 8 year old who has lewd thoughts at that, but it is a funny number.

In fact, there are lots of funny numbers

39

69

89

96

123

357

420

1234

Souka, so, numbers, a girl I know likes numbers, she says they are language of the universe and are beautiful and all that stuff.

So, let's try to play with them.

When you think of numbers, the first thing that comes to mind is the Fast and Furious series.

Here is my prediction for a future fast and furious movie, aka, a parody.

A president gets assassinated, and Dom gets flashback of her girlfriend dying 10 years ago in a car accident, which is why he street races.

A mysterious man with a chunni name comes, and says vague things. He tells them that there is a time machine, and it has been stolen by a bunch of bad guys, and they wanna tame the dinosaurs.

So our bunch of street racers go for a chase againt the bad guys, and steal the time machine back, and it is now revealed that the inventor of the time machine was a hot girl all along.

Now they go to 10 years in past, because that's when the origin of the bad guys started, and coincidentally, it was the same day, same time when Dom's girlfriend dies.

It is revealed that you can only do one thing, either plant bombs at criminal hideout, or save your gf.

So Dom presses that pedal, increasing the speed high enough that he is able to do both.

The end.

Talking about movies made me just think of a BL smut.

I might write it, but you are free to steal the idea

The title will be

The Adopted Husband

The plot is that a rich 30 year old guy adopts a 16 year old boy, not as his son, but as a marriage partner, 

He explains that he is tired of rejecting 1000000000000000s of women who propose to him every day, hence he will use this adopted child to pretend that he is geh.

But the child ends up sweet, like cleaning the house, cooking food, you know, an incel's dream.

To add spice, we can put many many scar marks all over the back. Juicy red scar marks. The boy will be ashamed of showing them, but it turns out, the man had a fetish for scars all along.

The it is revealed that the boy was actually son of an even more richer person, who accidentally forgot his child was at orphanage for past 18 years.

Now the boy and man are business rivals, what will happen next?

Lots of butt sex.

Like, lots. That is the solution to the problems of life.

Give him a butt sex so good, he is ready to betray his father and live his life with a man almost double his age.

However, the rich father opposes the marriage, what will happen next?

More butt sex, include the father too.

The father will say things like, this isn't manly, but nothing a bit of butt sex can't solve.

Welp, good night everyone, stay foxy, don't let the funny number be disturbed.

0