oh, well this is completely normal
105 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had stopped my shop around a little off a forest path and took a small nap as this area seemed devoid of people. When I opened my eyes however, I was bombarded with a ton of information.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Name: Alex Arime

Level: 1

Main Class: Baker (New!)

Sub Class: Merchant

Proficiencies: Basic Swordplay Lv. 6; Intermediate Cooking Lv. 5; Advanced Baking Lv. EX;

Stats:

HP: 25/25

SP: 20/20

Strength - 13

Dexterity - 24

Endurance - 11

Agility - 12

Intelligence - 11

(New!) Spirit - 5

(New!) Fortitude - 8

Skills: (New!) Appraisal Lv.1; (New!) Quick Summon/Storage Lv.1; Bake Lv.3; Bash Lv.4;

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

That's new seems to be a sort of game interface or something. I must have been transported to a new place. I can sort of get what each stat means but lets see by asking. 

What do the stats mean?

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HP:

  • Health Points, Your overall health and bodily condition, Constantly regenerates at 0.01 points per minute

SP:

  • Spiritual Points, Your overall strength of the soul and soul condition, Constantly regenerates at 0.1 points per minute

Strength: 

  • A measure of your power, total body strength. The average is 15 at Lv.1 of most humans.

Dexterity:

  •  A measure of the flexibility of your joints, focuses on fingers. The average is 15 at Lv.1 of most humans.

Endurance: 

  • A measure of your stamina, also the amount of damage your body can take before you pass out. The average is 10 at Lv.1 of most humans.

Agility:

  • A measure of your Speed and overall mobility. The average is 10 at Lv.1 of most humans.

Intelligence:

  • A measure of intellect and control over your own mind. The average is 10 at Lv.1 of most humans.

Spirit:

  • Special Stat, counterpart of Mana and Aura, the rarest of the three, used as the energy for summoning. Is considered the energy of the soul.

Fortitude:

  • Hidden Stat, unlocks when one has continued to function after using up all their stamina for an extended period of time. It affect the mind as well giving an increased defense against mind attacks. Increased acceptance of unlikely scenarios.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

Well I suppose then Fortitude is what is keeping me from freaking out right now. Other then that I thought I was a pretty accepting person. I can guess what appraisal does, and I can guess how to use it too, like those novels I read in my spare time, just think the name and it happens. Time to Appraise my skills that I don't understand. 

 

  -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Appraisal: Look up the information of Creatures and Items

Quick Summon/Storage: Summon a permanent Item from your world depending on your imagination and SP. Can also store any Item in a separate dimensional space

Bake: Can bake target at any temperature, but requires more time to heat up. 

Bash: Attack target with a strong bash to a critical point. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

Cool, interesting skill set I've got there. Now for the important stuff. Can I put my bakery in the storage space until I find my way out of here? Oop! Yes I can, and I found that out the fun way. I am a bit sad I won't see my family again but it was just me and my sister anyway, and she would understand. Cus I am still following my dream. Well... I guess It time to finally get out of this forest huh. I choose a direction and just start walking

 

40 minutes later

So It turns out there is a one time use GPS that I got somehow and I can use it to go to the nearest town before the GPS goes away so its a good thing I wasn't to far off from the direction I needed to go. Taking a 90 degree turn I start walking in the direction of a small village. Civilization here I come!

 

1 extra hour later

Welp I am here and I don't look out of place, The village I got to is decently sized but I think it is mostly a farming village. Not that that's a bad thing, its more like a blessing as I can get all the ingredients for a lower price here. I walked around getting almost no attention, because my normal clothes are almost the same as most of the farmers clothes, but I get a few odd stares because they find I'm a woman, like I shouldn't be a farmer but what the heck I can be a farmer if I wanted too! This though more then proves to me I am not in an advanced society anymore, and I go out of the town before taking out a mini selling cart to see if I can earn a few bucks for my journey. The cart is kinda old timey themed so it also looks totally normal here. 

The people who were previously not really paying attention would come over curiously and ask about my wares, which was mostly my baked goods. This system interface has been giving me a sort of tutorial about the common sense of this new world so I am not completely clueless. 

I set most of my sweets at a high price of 20 silver, which would be around 20 bucks if we were in my old world, but my more normal breads were at normal prices. The older ones were even cheaper and they were the ones I actually sold out of, with a few people coming back to try fresher breads once finding out my stale bread was still so good. Soon enough I had sold most of my stuff with only a few of the sweeter products not bought, when a rich looking fellow walked up to my stand. 

"So little Missy what you selling?"

"Well I was selling fresh bread but I am almost sold out of it and was going to pack up shop."

"But I can see you still have some products to sell?"

"Well although what i still have tastes the best, it it the most expensive of the bunch and I doubt I can sell it in this town."

"How much is it?"

"20 silver for each whole cake, 10 Silver for a Pie, and 4 silver for a cake pop."

"Well then it makes sense why they are so expensive, I imagine you used sugar for those and usually cake is bought by noble ladies. It's surprising It can be bought in this poor town."

"That's why I only plan on staying in this town for a few days before moving someplace bigger."

"I see, in that case, may I take a cake to bring home for my wife?"

"Of course that will be 20 silver sir."

The man handed over the silver, taking it out of a rather large coin pack, further proving my initial thought about him. He bought the small cake and I put it in a small cloth covered box for him, and he walks away, while I begin to pack up my stand.

After making sure no one was watching I stick the stand into my storage and begin to look for an inn to go to. I find a suitable one and after paying for three nights I get to my room and lay on the bed.

Not much has changed to be honest, my goal is still the same except it will be a longer journey now. To travel the world meeting new people and letting them taste my bread. I steel myself because despite how odd this journey will be I will not let a single soul stop me!

5