Chapter 0: Preview
60 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     At the top of a ruined skyscraper, a creature with the shape of a man stands in awe at the view before him. A group of armed soldiers stand in wait as he basks in the glory of the morning sun.

     "Put the kid down now!" Shouts one of the officers, a woman who stood out more then the rest of her squad, wearing a full bulletproof body suit with the symbol of a syringe jabbed into a heart on her jacket.

     "Release the kid and get down now!" Yells the woman, pointing her gun at the thing that stands more than 4 feet taller then her.

     The creature she was yelling at, a behemoth that stand at 10 feet tall, muscles rippling underneath his skin pistons in a machine, on his back is what looked like a deep diving breathing tank, but far more advanced and elaborate. The machine was small enough to almost be unnoticeable in compare to the titan of a man.

     The more the woman looked, she could tell that they were not even a pest to the man. One of his hands glowed a bright blue, and electricity surged off of his palm. The other hands coated in steel and strangled machine parts that she had never seen before. The man's head was completely concealed, instead showing off a large helmet that was shaped like an advanced version of a gas mask.

     The most worrying of all, was a little girl calmly laying in his cradles arms, scaring at him with bright neon green eyes and a pale blue sheen to her already snow white skin.

     "Wait, stop! No!!!" As the woman was screaming this, the giant of a man, jumped off the edge of the building, vanishing from the squads sight.

4