05. Extreme Swing
1.4k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 ◇

 Among the things that can be reincarnated, there is a race called the『Demon Lord』.

 It is the name of a 『mutant』 that is born very rarely among demons and monsters.

 

 There are many eyebrow-raising rumors that they are the descendants of those who were once favored by the Demon Lord, or those who were reincarnated with a part of the soul of the dead Demon Lord still intact, but it is not clear which of these rumors are true, or if any of them are true.

 The only pure fact is that they are the biggest and worst enemy of the current ruling class.

 A demon lord can create any number of monsters by using his own magical power, and whether he creates them or not, by giving magical power to those who swear allegiance to him, he can evolve them into higher beings than would normally be possible. Furthermore, he himself has enough power to stand at the top of numerous demons and monsters.

 

 There is no ruler who cannot understand the meaning of this.

 The only pure fact that exists is that he is the biggest and worst enemy of the current ruling class.

 A demon lord can create any number of monsters by using his own magical power, and whether he creates them or not, he can evolve them into higher-ranking beings than they would normally be by giving magical power to those who swear allegiance to him. Furthermore, he himself has enough power to stand at the top of numerous demons and monsters.

 There is no ruler who cannot understand the meaning of this.

 Therefore, the Demon Lord species is the enemy of all rulers, and at the same time, it is the enemy of almost everyone who belongs to a country or organization.

 That's why all the countries of the world are on high alert for the birth of the Demon Lord species, and if its existence is exposed, a relentless and all-out army will be formed to defeat it.

 In the event that you've got a newborn, you'll be able to be born in your 500th year.

 

In 500 years, the countries of the world, though once destroyed, will have developed to a reasonable degree and will have one or two countermeasures against the mighty monsters.

 It would be quite a challenge to withstand them.

 However, this is because of the strength of the Demon Lord species.

 The Demon Lord species is strong. Foully so.

 But that's probably the biggest reason why the Demon Lord species is so unfortunate.

 

 The demon king species is, in essence, a balance breaker. It is a powerful race with foul performance,......, and because of its overpowering ability, it has the enormous disadvantage of making enemies of the whole world.

The difficulty level is extremely bad.

 However, there is no doubt that it is a devil's card that can be a powerful move to clear the game if you survive.

 

「It's also a great way to get the most out of the game. It's just that ............, no, it's not a good idea to deny it out of your head. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's a good idea. Let's start with the status: ......」

 

―――――――――――――――――――――――

 

 Race:Demon Lord

 

 Year of Birth: 506

【Combat】 1 (-74)

 

【Magic】 92 (+32)

 

【 Knowledge 】 10 (-30)

 

【Internal Affairs】 140 (+100)

 

【War】1 (-59)

 

【Luck】 24 (-1)

 Allocation points 0/132

 

―――――――――――――――――――――――

 

「...... What's this?」

「Of course it's status. I had a lot of trouble figuring that out, didn't I?」

「I know, but! I understand, but what is it? This is a ridiculous status! It's only one combat power! 1!!!! I'm sure you're not the only one who has a problem with this.」

「You're not even as good as a woman or a child! Are you going to die? I'm not sure what to think or what to do to get this incomprehensible status!」

「What! I'm not sure what to do. I'm telling you! I'm not going to fight myself! The choice rule says," Every time you lower your initial stats by 2, you can increase the points you can allocate by 1. So I just scraped off all the things I didn't need and turned them where I needed them!」

He flipped Lucia off as she came at him breathlessly, saying she was in the way.

「I'm sure there were rules written about it, but I'm not sure if anyone uses it.」

「I think it's better to specialize in what you can do in a way that's easy to understand, don't you? If you're going to specialize in combat, you can cut out internal affairs and warfare entirely, right?」

「Not everyone can think that far ahead, you know?」

 Even if the skills of internal affairs and warfare are not related to the battle itself, they are statuses that have a lot to do with the actions and tactics leading up to it.

 If you're planning to do everything yourself to some extent, you may not consider it important, but you also don't take it lightly enough to trade it for a bad rate.

 Well, it would be foolish to say anything about that. Playstyles and builds should be what each person wants them to be. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what you want to do.

「I'm not going to let you down. Status isn't the only thing that counts, right?」

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're going to be doing.

 

「Well, you may be right, but there are four skills you can choose for this age range. I'm not sure if you'll be able to find the right one for you.」

【Skills Acquired】.

 

―――――――――――――――――――――――

 

『Family Refining System』

 

System︰Magic/Lv

 

-Explanation

 

This is a skill that allows users to refine their own family members of various species at the cost of their own magical power.

 

The type and strength of the medicines that can be refined depend on the user's magical power and LV.

 

―――――――――――――――――――――――

『Domain Management』

 

System︰Internal affairs, magic, knowledge

 

-Explanation

 

This skill allows the user to manage and control the area under their control.

 

From the bounds, the user can refine magic power every certain period of time according to the bounds level and the number and level of inhabitants.

 

In addition, you can use the magic power or your own magic power as a cost to improve or alter the geology of the territory, or to build or reconstruct facilities.

The rank and type of geology that can be altered depends on the magic power, and the construction and renovation of facilities depends on the internal administration and magic power.

―――――――――――――――――――――――

 

『Absolute Darkness Magic』

 

System︰Magic, Knowledge

 

-Explanation

 

Description:This is a skill that can promote more powerful evolution by giving one's own magical power to one's family members.

 

Knowledge is used to increase the number of evolutionary candidates, while magic power is used to increase the strength of the candidates.

 

―――――――――――――――――――――――

 

『Overstocked』

 

System︰Magic/Lv

 

-Explanation

 

Whenever a user puts additional magic power into an action, the result can be enhanced.

 

The efficiency of the magic power depends on the magic power and the maximum value of the additional magic power depends on the LV.

―――――――――――――――――――――――

「This one is pretty normal, or more like a royal construction.But                      『Overstocked』 is a bit rare. ......?」

 

「If you want to strengthen your subordinates, I think 『Blood Deed』 or 『Eternal Loyalty』 would be more efficient, and if you want to run a territory, I think 『Save』 or 『Furnace of the Earth』 would be more efficient.」

「Oh, that's right, ...... was on my list of candidates. It's just that ...... 『Overstocked』seemed to be more convenient in terms of versatility.」

 

 Although the cost of learning『Overstocked』 is high, it is a versatile skill that can be learned by most races that can use magic to a reasonable degree.

 

 It can be used to enhance the accuracy, power, and effectiveness of magic by pouring additional magic power into the magic that is activated, or it can be used to enhance the perfection of something by pouring additional magic power into the production skill when it is created.

But while this may sound like a very useful skill, it's actually not a very popular one.

 The skills manual is very thorough and lists the percentage of skills that have been chosen by reincarnators in the past, but 『Overstocked』is not very high.

 

For example, let's say that you supply an excess of 10 magic power to a spell that was activated using 10 magic power. If you have a lot of time and energy, you may be able to use it to create a new product.

 

It is a bit of a tirade to say that this is better than two activations for two magic powers, but you can understand that the situations where it is needed are limited.

 There are a number of situations where you need to increase the power, range, or accuracy of your magic over the top level magic you can use, of course.

 But then there are skills that are more appropriate for strengthening magic, such as the 『Magic Mastery』, a skill that increases the speed of learning magic, and the 『Magic Enhancement』, a skill that improves the overall power of your magic.

 

 Similarly, in situations where you are operating against a production system, if you want to improve the quality of production, there are skills dedicated to that.

 

 To be versatile, in other words, is to give up your strengths. While you can do a wide range of things, you are inferior to experts in every aspect. Whether this is considered poor dexterity or all-around dexterity is up to the player and his or her play style.

「I see. ...... And finally, the reincarnation benefit, right? What's that? 【Creating a messenger】......?」

15