Chapter 20(Special):Life of Robert Weavor Part 2/2
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey sorry about their being no novel yesterday and a late one today. I didn't have any access to the computer that I write, so I was unable to write and I lack any backlog which I seem to need. Either way I will be releasing the second, much shorter part of the Robert Pov special first and than a regular chapter later today.

Robert Spent and his 3 best friends who had just been taken away from their parents following the police raid on the cult they used to be apart. Spent a week in one of the nicer hotels in New Bristel while their fates were being decided. Though from the conversations that the 4 of them have overheard they believe that the women that they saw that took them out of the cult named Lucia would be responsible.

They also found out that she wasn’t apart of the police but instead ran a private detective agency. Though from the way that the police chief and the other people that Robert talked about. It appeared that she wasn’t doing the job for the money but rather that  it was a job that she enjoyed doing. Which Robert assumed, must mean that she was from some family that had some money and allowed her to have some freedom in what she did for a living. Though Robert didn’t think that she was from a super wealthy family. 

At the end of the week they were brought down to the city hall to hand out the papers that transferred legal guardianship to Lucia. In which the mayor and some of the state agencies that handled it, were there. Which made Robert question Lucia’s background as he didn’t know why the Mayor would be involved. Though he didn’t question it much and decided to roll with the punches.

Lucia and a man who was about the same age entered and had a conversation with the mayor and the other state officials before signing the paper. Then after word they were brought to the house that Lucia lived in which was a large mansion that was around 50 rooms large. Which blew Roberts and the others minds who spent hours exploring the manor when they arrived. They also were told that they wouldn’t actually be living here but at Lucia’s parents house where they could go to school in downtown Boston. 

So around 2 days later they were brought to Boston where they saw it. The Belladras family home which first started as a simple manor and over time expanded into a nearly 500 room estate that takes up nearly 5 acres of land. It is an eyesore in Boston and it shows the old age of the money that the family pertains to own 5 acres of land near the heart of Boston would be nearly impossible to achieve now and the price would be astronomical.

The 4 teens who had lived in near poverty had never in the wildest dreams imagined that they would enter no, live in such a labyrinth of a mansion. They were all at a loss for words.

As they walked in and towards the room that they would be meeting Lucia’s parents, they passed dozens of servants who worked at maintaining the building. 

As they drew near they began to feel increasingly nervous. So nervous in fact that they forgot most of the conversation that they had with Lucia as well as the conversation that they would later have with the parents.

Though they do remember the general gist that they would live here until they finish high school and turn 18. Then they will go to college in New Bristel and live in Lucia’s home there.  They also asked that they treat them like their own grandparents since Lucia had adopted them and would in a way be their mother. To which they believe they accepted. 

So it could be described as the most radical and unorthodox rags to riches stories in America. Which while never being famous or well known to the masses. Will always be something that all that knew the 4 teens will remember, as they become officially apart of the Belladras family and will eventually all change their last names to the iconic families last name. The one that has played such a massive role in New England politics, ever since the colonial period.

0