Introduction
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a story set in a faraway world where the mythical and the magical are real. This is the story of how an unlikely friendship formed between an Elf and a human which then lead to an unexpected event happening. But I'm getting ahead of myself, for now, let me explain the world we will be venturing to.

This story is set in a nameless world in which 6 powerful countries currently exist. They are the Umnian Empire, Holy Kingdom of Tulca, Kingdom of Krash, Federation of Ashesia, Myran United tribes, and Altonia. These nations are almost always at war with each other over land but recently with the formation of Myran, they will all go to war for another reason. The extermination of the Elves and all other Demi-humans.

The reason for this is long ago a vast Empire ruled the known lands with an iron fist, the Empire's name was the Eclipse Empire, and this empire was made up of a rare species of elf and demi-humans. With their combined might they conquered the known lands and ruled for over 5000 years, but one day they all vanished and with their disappearance, the subjugated humans revolted, and within 10 years the once-great empire fell. 

The humans fearing the reorganization of the elves [granted these elves were normal elves] are coming together to fight the elf and demi-human threat!

Our story starts in a dark alley in the capital of the Holy Kingdom, Retford, with a human called Ash being chased by two unknown assailants.

 

[Author here! This is my first time writing a "book' so I hope you enjoy it! This story will be updated whenever I have free time! Hope to see you in the next chapter!! - Asami]

0