Chapter 1 : Gate And Sanctuary
46 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{MC: Satria Kesuma Tijaya, Aka: SAKTI}

 

15 years ago, I met an old man sitting alone on a park bench. I, who was still a child, approached the old man, and asked "What are you doing alone in a garden like this grandpa?" and the old man answered "I'm waiting for the destined person" I, who was still a child, did not know what the old man meant.

 

Then that old man continued to say things I didn't understand.

 

15 years later

 

Inside a large building, there is a portal in the form of a whirlpool, which is red, the portal is very large with a height of approximately 10 meters.

 

This portal is known as the Gate, which was discovered 10 Years ago. By a group of World Scientists. They originally wanted to create a teleportation machine to replace the current transportation mechanism. When the teleportation machine was successfully created. Not moving humans to another planet in the same Universe. But moving them to another world, to a different Dimension.

 

After the discovery of Another World, Various Group and Organisation in the world send their special forces to find out information about the world behind the Gate. 10 years have passed since then. And human life now revolves around the Gate.

 

In front of a portal, a group of men lined up with pickaxes on their shoulders, waiting for the Hunt Team to come out of the portal.

 

10 minutes later

 

The portal that was originally red turned blue. which indicates that someone is passing through the portal.

 

Then a group of people in red combat uniforms with red knife on their chest. Take turns through the portal while holding various weapons. Seen several injured people in the group. Immediately several men in white clothes carried stretchers and transferred the injured to treatment. When everyone has passed through the portal, the color of the portal returns to red

 

{Head of The Pisau Merah Hunter Guild: Jacob Garnes}

 

"How?" Asked a man in a suit waiting outside the portal, to the man who looked like the leader of the hunting team.

 

{Leader of The Pisau Merah Hunting Team: Salahudin}

 

"Everything is fine, no one has died. Only some are lightly injured," said Salahudin

 

"Good job, you tell your teams to rest and immediately treat the wounded. I want you and your team to explore new coordinates"

 

"Emm" replied Salahudin with a nod.

 

I watched the group of Hunter leave. so was the Guild Head. He didn't even speak or turn to a group of miners like us.

 

'Hahhh ... (sigh)' while looking at the cloth uniform he was wearing and the pickaxe he was holding

 

'Sure enough, a hunter when compared to a miner really has a much different status'

 

{Leader of The Pisau Merah Mining Team: Wang Hu}

 

“As usual, Magic Crystal Mine No.57,” Wang Hu said to the staff who controlled the coordinates of the portal. "Good!" The staff member stood up and took out a Memory Coordinate Card from a special case. Then walk back to the front of the portal. Take the previous Memory Coordinate Card and put in the Memory Coordinate Card that the mining team will go to.

 

The portal that was originally red has now turned blue again.

 

"Ok, you can come in"

 

The chief miner nodded.

 

"Come on, everyone, bring a troly and conveyances, let's get in!"

 

I saw them all enter, I was the one who stood the last feeling nervous at the moment want to step into the portal. 'Will I succeed?'

 

The staff managing the portal saw me standing alone in front of the portal.

"What are you waiting for!!! Hurry in !!! Energy to open the portal will be wasted, if you just stand there"

 

Satria who heard this, immediately ran and entered the portal. When crossing the portal Satria felt that energy was entering and enveloping his body. This energy is known by various names, some people call it "En" or Mana, Energy Magic, Ki, Chakra, Internal Power, and various other names. But "En" is a term used Universally.

 

Satria felt En fill his body and then slowly disappeared. This process, known as Assimilation, only occurs to those who first pass through the portal.

 

[Welcome to the First Sanctuary]

 

[Name: Satria Kesuma Tijaya]

[Level: None]

 

 

Satria was surprised by the voice he heard, even though he had been informed about this beforehand. But still Satria was still surprised. Satria saw another group of miners, who started walking towards a large rocky mountain

 

{Pisau Merah Miner: Joko}

 

"How? Did you awaken right away? " Asked a mining man who was rather old, while the other miners were walking towards the mountain, only this old miner was waiting for him in front of the portal.

 

"What was the voice I heard earlier?" Asked Satria

 

"Yes, it is known as the voice of the world, every time we enter the Sanctuary, we will hear its voice"

 

"I heard the voice say that my level is none"

 

"Haisss ... Too bad, you will have a better job, if you awaken, when you first enter the Sanctuary" Joko then looked at the other miners who were quite far from them.

 

"Come on, kid, don't give up, we are already far enough behind," said Joko to Satria. While walking slowly towards the mountain, chasing the other group of miners. Satria who saw this, immediately ran and walked beside the old man

 

"So, If I could only be a miner?" Satria asked, he had actually been looking for various things about Sanctuary, but the information he knew was only general.

 

“Not really, you can still be a hunter, but you will have a more difficult path, most people can't stand it, and are afraid of losing their lives. Especially those who are old like me. "

 

"Then how do you do it?" Asked Satria excitedly

 

The old man smiled, "Yes, the spirit of youth" The old man remembered when the first time Gate and Sanctuary was found, he was already in his 40s, if only he was young, he might also try various risks and dangers in Sanctuary to become Hunter.

 

“You have to kill and collect En from the monsters that live in the Sanctuary. If your En is full then you can try to assimilate again, At the Temple. Currently there are only a few Temples whose coordinates are known. You can find it later when your En is full.

 

"Thank you old man"

 

“Don't thank to me, maybe my suggestion will make you die earlier. And don't call me Old Man. Just call me Mr. Joko”

 

"Yeah ... Mr. Joko. I am Satria”

 

Mr. Joko nodded after receiving an introduction from Satria

 

The two of them continued walking, catching up with the other group of miners.

 

After a few minutes they finally came to a cave at the foot of the mountain. You can see that another group of miners is gathering and seems to be listening to directions from the Leader of the Mining Team.

3