Chapter 3: Awakened
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Satria looked towards the lake, he saw a large black shadow moving at the bottom of the lake. "What is it?", Satria felt lucky if he lingered in the lake, he might be attacked by that creature. Satria saw the creature's shadow circling around the lake, then disappeared into the depths of the lake.

"Huuuhhh ..., fortunately the creature left immediately" Satria lowered his guard and looked around him. After looking around for a few minutes, Satria was sure that there were only monsters in the lake, and no other monsters.

"Hah…." (Exhausted), Satria felt for the first time in life, he was walking on the thin rope of life. After a few minutes, leaning on his back, Satria felt completely exhausted and lost all strength so he fell asleep…

Several hours later, Satria woke up, he opened his eyes and looked around trying to understand his current state, while looking for a way out of here.

Then he looked at the items that were brought by him, there was a mine helmet, clothes, a watch, and a photo that Mr.Joko had previously given. This photo was put by Satria in his pocket when the earthquake first occurred.

"Kruuuukkk!" (The sound of Satria's hungry stomach)

"Ah ... I'm really hungry ..." Satria regretted why he didn't have time to eat before. At least he will have more energy. And don't starve and get tired like this.

"If I'm trapped here, with my state like this, I will definitely die ..."

Satria leaned on the rock, and calmed himself trying to get rid of his hunger.

After a few minutes

"Kruuuuukkk!"

"Agh ... still, I'm still hungry"

Satria then stood up and walked to the side of the lake after making sure there were no shadows of the creatures in the lake. Satria scooped up the lake water with his hands and drank it to get rid of his hunger

"Haahhh ... Fresh ... Even though I'm still hungry, but after drinking this water, I feel like I have a little extra energy"

Satria then walked back to the rock, and looked in a certain direction. There he saw a cave hole. "Maybe that's the only way out of here"

Satria walked slowly to the front of the cave, then turned on the flashlight on his helmet. "It seems safe", Satria looked into the cave, "Looks like this cave is quite deep", Satria walked slowly while holding the cave wall.

When Satria walked deeper into the cave. He saw a beam of light coming from the end of this cave, "Way out !!!", Satria immediately rushed off. But when he got to the end of the cave, he became silent and speechless. Because in front of him there was an enormous cavern like the cave room in the previous lake with lots of radiant crystals.

But that's not what made Satria surprised. Because in front of him lay an enormous gigantic monster. The creature had horns, was long like a snake, but had small legs, besides that it had a pair of large wings on its back.

'DRAGON!!!'

Satria wanted to run back immediately, but as he watched the dragon, Satria noticed something strange. The dragon was completely motionless. I mean the breathing movements on his body are not visible. It looked more like a dead dragon corpse, with multiple slash wounds all over its body. Besides that there was a small object stuck above the dragon's head.

As Satria approached and braved himself, he finally saw that the thing stabbing the dragon's head was a sword. “Amazing, did someone kill this dragon? But why did he leave the sword and dragon corpse here? ”.

Soon Satria became excited, as he thought about it again. If someone killed a dragon here, that meant there was a way to get here, in other words a way out for him.

"Finally…, No… No… .no, I can't be happy too soon, if the man who slayed the dragon came in from the outside here, how could he leave behind the precious dragon corpse and his sword?" Satria kept thinking, while looking around, "Could it be?"

Satria walked slowly looking around the dragon corpse, finally he found the corpse of a man, strangely this man was not wearing a special hunter combat uniform, but wearing clothes like an ancient taoism.

"Who is this man?" Satria approached and touched the corpse's clothes, but suddenly the clothes the man was wearing immediately turned to dust, only leaving the man's body, which was faintly emitting a holy and majestic aura.

"How could it be? This man has been dead for so long, his clothes alone have turned to dust. But his body remains intact and emits a strange aura… Like En… Yes like En, and very strong… ”Satria remembered that the aura he felt was similar to En.

Apart from that man's body which was still intact, there were other things that were also still intact, and no less powerful than the aura emitted by that man's body. This object is a bamboo scroll. Satria approached and took it.

 "This thing also emits En!!!" Satria untied the bamboo scroll, when he opened it En which came from bamboo, it immediately entered his body the same time he entered the First Sanctuary. "This is Assimilation!!!”

[Ding!!!]

[Name: Satria Kesuma Tijaya]

[Level: Hunter]

[En: 1/100]

Satria felt the fatigue and hunger in his body disappear, he felt filled with energy.

"I did it? Awakened as a Hunter? “Satria was confused, shocked, and then happy.”HAHAHAHAHA ... Finally becomes a Hunter!!!" After a few minutes Satria calmed himself down.

He looked at the bamboo scroll in his hand, there were lots of strange writing on the bamboo scroll. "Looks like this guy are not from the Alliance, but this writing seems like I've seen it before?"

Satria remembered when he studied history at school that before humans explored outer space and formed the United Alliance. Humans live on a planet known as Earth, On Earth humans live separated by a boundary called Country. And this article comes from the language of a country there. Satria remembers this because the writing language in this country is very unique. Not only that, this writing in that country also includes ancient writings. In other words, the writing on this bamboo scroll is very, very ancient.

"How could humans at that time be able to enter the First Sanctuary?" Meanwhile, the Teleportation Machine was only discovered ten years ago, and human life on Earth was about 1000 years ago. Satria felt that his view of the world needed to be reorganized.

Satria then kept the bamboo scroll, and looked at the man's corpse, then bowed slightly to pay homage to him. "Whoever you are, I am very grateful for the opportunity you have given, and I will definitely make a proper tomb for you"

Satria then walked towards a rock not far from the man, there was also an inscription, which seemed to be written by the man. The writing is still the same as the bamboo scroll writing using the ancient language in that country.

“Too bad… I can't read it, this might be the last message that man wrote. And why did he die here? "

Satria looked at the man and at the dragon corpse. The two of them even though had become corpses but the bodies of the two creatures were still intact, the battle between creatures of that level must be very intense.

"The battle between them must be very fierce" and walking slowly towards the dragon head, he took a closer look, there was a hint of reluctance on the dragon's face.

Satria climbed on top of the dragon's head, and extended his hand towards the hilt of the sword.

2