Chapter 5 : Temporary Freelance Miner
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Satria took out a photo in his pocket, He previously asked the Administration Staff about the address of Mr. Joko's family's residence, He wanted to tell about the accident that had occurred in the mine, At least he wanted to help the family a little, because of Mr.Joko's help and kindness to him when he first met.

But when he asked, the Administration Staff did not know the address of Mr. Joko's family, because every miner was only a temporary freelance miner, and they would not get any insurance fees in the event of an accident while working, it was explained earlier in the work contract.

Just being able to enter the Sanctuary is luck. Some people even only work as miners on the first day, to test whether they can be awakened and become Hunters. After that they will not continue to work as miners, except for those who do not have other jobs such as Mr. Joko who only works as a miner.

Mr.Joko previously also shared that he has worked for various companies as a temporary freelance miner, and he has also entered various types of mines. "I hope you can rest in peace Mr.Joko, if I have the fate and meet your family, I will definitely help them". Satria then pocketed the family photo again.

He also has a family, he still has a younger sister named Aina, If Satria just died in Sanctuary. He couldn't think about what his younger sister would be like. Satria slowly walked to the side of the road, pondering what he would do next.

As he walked he looked at the holographic screens in various buildings displaying various news.

"Robert Smith, being the tenth Demi-God who made it back into the Alliance, Robert thanked the third Demi-God Musashi Kyosuke who helped him in the Fourth Sanctuary, so he made it back into the Alliance ..."

“Sanctuary Break happened at Gaia Enterprise Company, according to reports, Sanctuary Break that occurred this time was connected to Third Sanctuary, Many Transcendences and Evolvers were sent to Planet Gaia to help prevent Sanctuary Break from spreading. For now the Gaia Enterprise stock has fallen to rock bottom. , and the loss is valued at Billions of Universal Dollars ... "

"The 10th Hunter Tournament will soon be held on Planet Geno, the Association invites all Hunters in the Universe to join and participate in the competition, the first winner will get ..."

“The Association has lost contact with the Evolver Leader at Utan City in the South of the Second Sanctuary, after investigating one of the Evolvers near Utan City, reporting that the Whole City had turned into a huge crater with fire and smoke everywhere, it is suspected that there had been an attack that had occurred. carried out by an all-powerful Fire-Type Beings in the Second Utan Sanctuary City… ”

Note: Sanctuary consists of the First Sanctuary that can be entered by ordinary people and Hunter, Second Sanctuary can only be entered by Evolvers, Third Sanctuary can only be entered by Transcendence, and the Fourth Sanctuary can only be entered by Demi-God.

"Is working at the Sanctuary too dangerous?" Looking at the various news, there are opportunities and death side by side everywhere, If he wants to walk the path of the Hunter and continue to survive there, he can only become stronger, until all the threats there will not be able to harm him.

Satria then looked at the night sky with the lights of various buildings, and the two natural satellites orbiting the Planet Tera, known as the Bulan and Mulan, people prefer to call them the twins.

Satria then imagined himself standing on top of thousands of creatures and becoming a Hunter, then Evolvering and ascending to the top of the Universe.

"I can't give up, just like that, I promised Aina to live a better life." Everyone knows, becoming a Hunter is the fastest way to get rich in this era.

In Danta City, there are many companies and groups of hunters, and the most famous is the Pisau Merah where Satria previously worked, but because of the mine collapse incident. The Pisau Merah Company decided to temporarily halt Mining.

Anyone can work as a miner, as long as they are willing. However, not everyone can become a Hunter, only those who are awakened are recognized as Hunters. Meanwhile, if a Hunter wants to join a company or group of hunters officially. Then they must have a Hunter certificate and pass the Certification test from the Association.

Satria continued to walk towards his house in the East District of Danta City, after walking for a few minutes he stopped at a small house, which was made of wood.

This house itself shows how poor Satria is now. While most people's houses are made of concrete and metal, the houses are still made of wood. This house he bought from a friend, his family's house which had been confiscated and sold to pay off all the debts of their family company.

At that time when news of the death of his parents reached Satria, he was shocked, shocked as if the world and the sky had collapsed. The company managed by his father went bankrupt, loan debts were everywhere, some of his father's company employees committed fraud and took the company money away, in an instant he, who was still a teenager, could not manage everything, and was forced to sell his company, house, and all assets, to clear their debts.

With the rest of the money he had he bought this house, and saved part of it for his younger sister's Education.

Years passed, and here he is today.

Satria walked knocking on the door,

"Aina, I'm Home"

"Wait a minute" A teenage girl's voice came from inside the house.

Aina walked with a sleepy face and opened her door

"Brother, you came home very late, was your job this time very difficult?"

Before leaving, Satria had said that today he will work in a new place.

Satria smiled and took off his shoes, hanging his jacket

“Yeah, that's really tiring…” While stroking her sister's hair, Aina held her older brother's hand with a frown on her face.

“Brother, you smell so bad!!! You better take a shower immediately”

"Is it true?" Satria smelled his clothes, "Yeah, you're right ..." Satria just remembered that while he was trapped in the mine he had not showered.

Aina covered her nose, "You better take a quick shower, I will heat up food for you big brother" Aina then went towards the kitchen.

Satria saw his sister leaving and took off his cloth then went to the bathroom

0