Episode 2 The ‘noble’ man
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The days passed very calmly, I had Marth, my dad and Maria, my mother, let me learn how to read and write before a kid should learn them but I wanted to know the language and not have a hard time in the future, at school. I also started somewhat  cultivating, and training my body and soul at an early age. Cultivation is what I would expect, Qi from the surroundings is gathered into the body. After a few levels supposedly it will congregate into the Dantian instead of just travelling in the meridians. I started doing exercises very early in order to not get fat and possibly build strong foundations for the future. The way I trained my Soul was simple, I didn't really know of the effects of this training but after a year I found that I could extend my Soul outside of my body, a thing called soul force that the more I used it the better my control at it got. And so my Soul kept growing, my cultivation and body kept getting stronger."

"At the age of 5 I asked my mother to start officially teaching me about alchemy, because I was annoyed of having to secretly look through her books. I also asked father to start training me in martial arts, he obliged but didn't teach me a martial art yet, he just had me do very vigorous training and gave me the basics on sword and spear wielding. Thanks to my previous efforts I was  know a head taller than my pears. My cultivation had grown, though I don't now the correct way, hence making it harder to stumble about, I learned of what I needed to do at the start. I was all ready at the peak of the first level of Body strengthening. When you feel the Qi and breath it in you immediately become a level one cultivator, a skin hardening cultivator. I was now at the peak and my skin had become both hard and flexible, the next step, after trying to get the information for a while from my father's study, is the muscle enhancing level. All I have to do is to make my Qi flow into my muscles and stay there as much as possible. From what I have understood the Qi binds to a cell and improves it by staying in it."

"Things are going incredibly well so far, my father got a promotion and my mother's job is going well like always. After learning for a while I started helping my mother do the simple stuff this making her life easier."

" At the age of six I had my first day of school, it is not public and not everyone can go, my parents paid for my admission. There we learnt a lot of stuff. This kingdom is called Lohar kingdom, and the city I leave in is a medium to large sized province level City., 1 million people live here. It is called Calm river city, taking it's name from the river that flows right in the middle of the city separating it in two. We also learned that every child begins breathing in Qi at the age of ten. There are no exceptions, none, everyone is able to feel Qi and do at least the most simple stuff with it but the truth us that not everyone has a Dantian and a set of meridians. We also learnt of the different professions that someosne has to be a cultivator in order to do. By the way a cultivator is someone who actually tries to accumulate more Qi and better understand it's use."

[So kids the class has ended you are all dismissed.]

"Hey Lu! Get away from Cristy!"

" What are you talking about Randolph, we are just talking!"

" Yeah calm down Randolph I am not trying to hit on your girl."

'These two kids are engaged, their parents are business men that in order to solidified the meeting of their companies engaged their kids just after they were born.'

'With me being essentially a 26 year old adult I couldn't get attracted to her even if I wanted to, but i have to admit her deep blue eyes and big cheeks are really cute.'

This was Lu's first love rival, though he wasn't, and they became his first 'friends' in his previous life Lu was very particular about who was a friend and who wasn't, he had only one friend the rest were at best very great acquaintances. And so the kids would stay at school for the next four years. 

Because a some people aren't born with meridians or a Dantian or both not all can cultivate and store Qi inside their body, lately meridians and Dantians are appearing more and more in children's bodies but the number hasn't impacted the situation much. Moreover even though talent isn't the most important factor the width of the meridians and any other special traits they may have along with the colour of the Dantian are taken into consideration. The community is very serious, they have categorized these criteria Into talent grades and kids at the age of ten have their talent read. That way the kids with more potential can get more benefits, even though the kids with normal meridias and Dantian aren't treated as garbage, spending too many resources on them is clearly seen as less worth it compared to spending resources on the kids that are more promising.

During winter an hour before my mother usually closes shop, a month after Lu had started helping her at the shop, someone walked in.

{Dring.... dring} The little bells on top of the door rang as the door opened and a customer came in. It was around 7 PM and it was really dark outside, behind the counter Lu and his mother were counting the gains of the day and sorting the counter. 

[ Welcome, good evening sir!] Says Maria wearing a beautifull smile and speaking in a light hearted tone.

[Hello Maria good evening, I see your little puppy is with you today as well.] The man, took the hood of his head, and showed a not so kind smile at the beautifull young mother and child. Maria was an extremely stunning woman, she gave birth at the age of 24, and now is 29 but somenone would think that not even a year has passed, since the year she turned twenty. Her cultivation letting her youth stay with her for longer than regural humans. Her bright golden hair reaching all the way to her waist, with a group of hair being tied in a ponytail raising slightly above the rest. Her Deep green eyes sparkling like the northern lights. Her pale white skin, and thick red lips make her look like snow white, and all of this is amplified by her extremely curvy body with ample breast and wide hips. Standing at 1.8 meters tall she towers over most women.  

But the frown she displays at the sight of the man, and the angry look thanks to the hidden insult for her son and husband, ruins the pleasant aesthetic of her well defined face.

[What do you want?!] She unconsciously enters a defencive stance , and places her arm in front of Lu acting as a shield. 

[Wow! No need to be so aggressive to your man darling.]

[Don't say anymore! My husband is Marth, not you! Don't talk to me like you know me!]

'Wow this cu*t is saying some really annoying things, what does he think my mother is, you better stop it now or i am going to beat your as#'

[Haaaa... you still don't understand. Why did you not accept my offer back then? Instead you decided to marry a stupid police officer with no status or strength!]

[Close you dirty mouth. I don't want to hear a word from you! 

How can you even try to compare my beloved to the likes of you?!

Compared to you he worked for what he has and he gives me hapinnes like you never could have!] As she says that Maria places a hand on her belly and steps back a little to get away.

'F*ck, I fear he is gonna get aggressive, is there nothing I can do? 

Can my Soul force be used for anything? I gotta at least try!'

[HAHAHAHA...HA..HA. So you pig are pregnant again. Yes! YES. 

Go mate with your dog of a husband and make more dog kids like this one. A slut like you deserves at least this much right?] He says and points at Lu while at the same time looking with a burning stare at Maria's breasts, as if he could devour then right there and then. 

[You!...you...] Maria is beat red, scared and furious at the same time. She wants to speak but can't find the words, she wants to attack but know better than that. Thw wratb of a son of nobility is not something her husband and herself can handle.

Suddenly {BAM!} The man fell as if he slippedon something, and hit the rock hard flooring, face first. A crunch was heard and as he immediately got up it was apparent that his now deformed know was completly broken. With blood flowing freely down his face, staining the white floor red, the man screams, almost squealing like a pig.

[Youuu! You WHORE! You will pay for this! I will ruin your family and make you suffer as my slave for all eternity!]

The man was still screaming when he opened the door and left with hurried footsteps not before Steiling a bottle of pills meant to alleviate pain, like painkillers. 

"Mother!"

 Yells as he holds his mother, that almost fainted, up.

'She almost fainted because of the stress probably.' Speculates Lu 

After that the boy barely helped carry his mother to her bed and cleaned her sweat with a cloth after covering her with the covers, be used she is a doctor and a cultivator, she looked and there were no problems thankfully with Lu's soon to be sister. Heaving a sigh of relief. Leaving to go back to the shop, that sits inside their courtyard, to clean the blood of the floor. Marth has a night  sift today and won't be returning for many hours.

'That stupid man.... tch..tch. He is gonna be trouble. Just like any other novel you gotta have your stupid villain. But.... It worked! I managed to make him using soul force, it was more complicated than I thought. Instead of having the soul force push against his leg, I had to place it on the ground and imagine that it had the properties of ice while at the same time create a gust that would push his leg backwards thus making him fall flat on the ground.

But this tactic isn't really strong, it takes a lot of time, a lot of soul force and it can be easily avoided or even seen through.

I need to pick up the pace. If usualy kids start practising at 10 and they enter academies at the age of sixteen then by the age of ten I want to have the cultivation that would be expected by a sixteen year old teenager.'

Like that the drive that pished In forward grew step get yet again, this time not only for his own curiosity and profit but also to protect his mother, from the dangers of living in a society like this one.

A few months later, Lu had gotten to the second level of activating the first stage. The first stage was a simple body strengthening stage. The first level was the skin hardening and the second the muscle enhancing. Now Lu was a cultivator at the second stage and progressing steadily to the third. He learned that any kid that wants to get into an academy must be at least at level 6 at the age of sixteen. At the same time Lu doubled down on reading about alchemy and any other subject he learned of at school, he showed extreme interest into blacksmithing and rune-making. Both very profitable professions, that work very well together.

Today though is a special day, as his little sister is going to be born in just a few minutes.

'Oh crap! I am only 5 and a half years old and all ready so anxious when my mother is giving birth, I am acting just like my goofball of a father.'

The pair of 'men' could be seen pacing In circles outside of the room Maria was giving birth. 

After a successful and short operation, the baby came out crying as it should and the mother placed her in her hug looking at her lovingly. The two males came blasting in. 

[How is she!?] Yelled both of them as soon as they came inside and  saw the pair of mother and daughter at the bed.

[She is just fine, our daughter is great!] She played lovingly with her daughter's small mouth, when she opened her eyes.

[Her name will be Peach, do you agree, the woman asked the other two when she saw the orange and red, peachy colour of her daughter's eyes she had all ready decided. She wasn't  really asking she was stating a fact, and that could be seen in her smile.

[Yes mam!] Answered in a military faction the pair of men.

0