Episode 6 Troubles and Protection
106 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu is at The shop today not really doing much other than supervising, checking to see if everything is in order and if the slaves, which have now become clerks and apprentice Alchemist,

Are doing their jobs correctly and efficiently. After a few hours of checking and going in the back to help make some extra units of the items, My decided it was time to leave, he didn't want to spend more.time here nor did he need to. And so taking his little jacket, made by thin fabric so as to not make the wearer sweat, since it is Autumn, and started walking towards the entrance. 

{Dring....dring} [Welcome how many I help you?] The clerk flashes a smile and she bows, only her head, down slightly.

{Slap!}  A slap echoes in the Room, the young woman, just had her 17th birthday, holding her cheek in dismay not knowing hot to react. She sees the hand returning ready to throw a backhand slap, she closes her eyes and braces for the impact, terrified at the young man probably younger than her that, slapped her for no apparent reason. The slap since to be flying causing the wind to create small sounds, apparent that the offemder is a cultivator. But before the slap hits the girl it stops.... Or when the young man gets a better look it appears to have been stopped by a small childlike hand grabbing his wrist.

[Excuse me but who may you be? And who let you touch my hand?] Says the young man, not Lu making those words sound very weird as someone would expect that the man would explain his previous violent actions.

[ I am sorry noble sir but I think at least someone should ask me before they touch my slaves right? If you would be so kind as to let me know your noble name and the reason as to why my slave has been hit by you?] Lu let's the man's hand go, and slightly pushes the woman back to stand in front of her, and bows down 45 degrees towards the man that Lu would want nothing more than to break his jaw. Lu as a man from earth previously is not very inclined to slavery and is against it, but he doesn't have the power needed to abolish it now does he want to, since he can use them cheaply and that benefits him greatly. The salary of the more than twenty workers of this shop are only collectively paid 20 silver coins a month and even that is considered extremely fine treatment of the slaves. Usually people would not give money to their property and only the left over food from their family meals. 

[My name is Arthur Silverfeather, I am the first son of James Silverfeather, and the heir to the County. The reason why I slapped this slut is because she became a slave because of me. She used to be a maid of my house and when she resisted my advances I decided that I didn't need her anymore. And so when I learned from a butler that she works here I came to punish her one more time.]

Lu's eyebrows twitched fiercely, but he controlled himself, he is no position to hit a noble more does he want to ruin this shop that has just only started. 

[I am sorry, Count Silverfeather but look at his ones swelling cheeks, as the front of our store this is unacceptable so I will have to punish the woman for bringing shame to it, but if you would be so kind could you kind sir let me punish her, she still is my slave. I have to take care of the problems she creates.] 

The man Arthur thinks about it for a while before leaving the store, but forgetting to yell curses like slut, and whore at the young woman that never did anything wrong. 

[Traicy you don't have to worry I obviously won't punish you, I mean you did nothing wrong. Go to my mother and get some ointment to return your face to it's previous state. And you get today and tomorrow off, do whatever you want just, at least you should try to hide from him and his men. Who was it that told him about you working here?]

[Thank you sir, for your kindness. The butler of his house came to some packets of the Youth Returning cream during the auction yesterday, he came but got nothing because he didn't want to pay so much for a simple wooden box, he came up to me after everything was done and told me to give him a few boxes unless I want Arthur to now where I am. I told him I was under orders by my master to not do anything like that and that I was bound by my slave contract but he wouldn't listen, he stormed of while yelling that the skin of Arthur's woman is worth more than my life.]

[Hm this is really concerning.... all right everyone get back to work, don't get absorbed and other matters. And for having to experience this for this month everyone will get an extra silver coin this month.] 

All the workers rejoiced and immediately went back to working in a great mood, one extra silver coins is 100 extra copper coins. With that much they can spend two hole days eating expensive food at restaurants or two nights at a brother with it's finest women and men. 

Lu later the same day met privately with a marquees, he asked for  a meeting to showcase a new product. In the meeting Lu went with his mother, they sat side by side. Everyone believes that Maria is the mind behind all of this and Lu is acting like a spokes person because of his cuteness and becaus3 he is smarter than most at such a young age, though because of his training and cultivation Lu is all ready 1.45 meters tall and so he looks almost like a very short adult. Beginning the talks Lu after giving a look to his mother started talking and introducing the main product. 

[This product is very simple, It's name Vitality potion. It is a liquid with one purpose. ] Lu acts bashful as if it is not normal for him to say the words he is about to, maybe even a bit provocative. 

[Its goal is arousal sensitivity and longevity during...intercourse.] 

The marquees and his wife grow immensely surprised but the marquees suddenly locks his brows in a frown.

[Marquees James, no need to worry, this potion is not an aphrodisiac, it does not make you loose control, it only gives you the nesecary boost need to have a wild night from sundown to sunrise with you lovely wife. It increases the chance of impregnation and can be taken by both sexes. It also allows the women to reach climax sooner since it increase the sensitivity. Sadly there is one little flaw.] After having calmed down, because of not be reassurance from Lu the marquees James and his wife where ecstatic. Barely holding themselves from jumping to the box that held the potion and drink in one each. When they heard the words and the pause from Lu they  gripped their chairs hard tearing that this flaw may be so crucial that they won't be able to use it.

[This Vitality potion also increases the sensitivity of the male, though you won't have a proven going for many hours without stop, the climax will come to quickly leaving you incapable of doing to much. And they is why I have this with me.]

Lu says as he brings a little box out from next to his mother, the box giving been crafted very carefully by a master, with a few gemstones, Black oak wood the main material used. A special tree known for its special durability. And a gold pattern spread over it. The pattern depicting a valiant golden falcon. A homage to this Marqueeses last name.

As he opened the box Lu explained.

[This is the controlling pill. It has one function and that is it stops the male at female from ejaculsting. But it doesn't just stop. It is under the control of the user. Five minutes after taking this pill the person that took it can control if and when they want to climax. Making for some very interesting sessions. I have tested these on some servants of mine and it was...wow...It does not do it justice if I put it into words so how about I give you 10 potions and 20 pills for your own personal use. While at the same time asking you the favour of spreading other 10 potions and 20 pills to other esteemed noble friends of yours, especially those that need am heir, the impregnation chance is not to be underestimated.]

With the immediate acceptance of the couple Lu and his mother left and returned to their home, quickly having dinner with the rest before Maria took Marth and a potion and took off to her private quarters.

As my kept onto his bed and dove under the covers he started pondering.

'I hope that after trying this new product out he will accept my secret proposal. It really is important that he accepts to protect me publicly. Not to threaten anyone but speak out in the noble circles that he values my mother's business very much and that he would put the business under his care. It is of extreme importance if he does only that, that would be enough for now. 

I can't get a noble status. I need to make a great contribution to the kingdom. Nor Is my business influential enough yet. No matter how impressive my cosmetics are if I don't create a medicinal pill or something that is helpful to cultivators then this business will either stagnate or crumble. But stagnating isn't even a choice. This 30 gold coins a month is not evwn close to being enough. I need to be able to control the kingdom just with my money, just with the products I provide.(30 gold coins= 3000 silver coins) the o my reason why this business is even so profitable is because of how low the prices are for the materials that are used in my products.

A few weeks later in the now expansive production space hundreds upon thousands upon thousands of Vitality potions and Controlling pills were being pumped out, in rates that would put factories on shame..the workforce having grown to 40. Men and women working eight hours everyday for 3 days of the week. The shop has to be ready for the growing number of people that coke to their auctions every first day of the week. 

The shop even had to release a low quality version of the potion and pills in the normal shop to quell the extremely high demand. 

Intake mean time Lu, with all the free time he has now that he doesn't have to work all day making all sorts of alchemical concoctions, had started bringing, or at least trying to, inventions from the previous world into this one. For example he had managed to also a new hit item. Condoms. It was made from a very elastic but strong gel that was taken from the crushing of the base of a certain grass called Sticky Pink grass. A very cheap weed that can be found everywhere, most people don't even sell it since some one ca  walk out on the street and pick a home bag if them after one hour.

He so has been trying, to make water pumps, but without full knowledge of how they work and also a complete lack of a trustworthy Smith to do the job, Lu has been trying to improve his blacksmithing skills. 

Other than the many other experiments that he has been conducting. Like the unending experiments about gunpowder. 

Lu has yet again increased the amount of training he does as well as the time he spends cultivating. He has developed a technique where instead of just breathing, Lu can absorb Qi from every more in his body, and his Qi gathering speed has grown even more after a bigger innovation.

2