Chapter 1: A Colorful Bunch
103 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Magisticky Cafe sat on an always-bustling street with an assortment of shops as far as the eye could see. Despite only being open for the past 3 years or so, the cafe has already become the place to visit at least once in South Sun City. Men, Women, and even other special guests saw fit to visit from time to time.

The Cafe prided itself as being one of the cleanest places to get your fix of food and fucks. The cleaning fairies were always on-call if customer or server got a little too excited.

The overall look was modeled after a normal maid cafe. With not-too-high prices, the cafe was also a fun place for couples to enter for a bite to eat if they choose to do so.

As the clock struck twelve the Magisticky Cafe was in full swing during lunchtime as usual. If there was nothing else I would expect from my life, I know that every day would be a great one at my job.

I was employed as a waiter only a year ago and was 18 and fresh out of High School. As with most jobs like this, I was extremely nervous to start over the fear of displeasing the customers or making an ass out of myself. Thankfully, aside from the incident known only as “dick pic cake”, my boat has had relatively smooth sailing this whole time.

My co-workers were honestly the best part of my job. All of them made me feel more welcome in my first month at the cafe than the 18 years I wasted at my parents’ house.

The cafe itself was fairly large from what I’ve seen. A full-size dining room for customers, kitchen, and breakroom made up the ground floor while the second floor was for more intimate service.

Boss was basically a second mom to me at this point. A head shorter, 12 years older, and long scarlet colored hair that damn near reached the floor. If anyone needed a hairnet, it was her. New hires swore up and down that they’ve seen her mane move but no evidence has ever been documented.

It was clearly the work of a deal with the devil.

“Araki!”

As if on cue, Boss was snapping her fingers in front of me as her glasses flashed impatiently.

“Ye-?” I began, but she cut me off.

“You look like you’ve been thinking of weird things again. Get back to work!” she snapped, and I swear it looked like a tendril was coming for me.

“Of course not! You know I’m the least pervy guy here!” I said.

She stared at me, unconvinced.

Well, it’s what I hoped I was, anyway.

“You know we don’t have time for this right now,” Boss said, pointing at my rising amount of plates. We were standing in the kitchen so of course there wasn’t time to mess around.

“I gotcha, don’t worry,” I said, and I quickly gathered my plates to give them to customers.

It was hard for me to believe at first that this cafe could be this active every single day. The work was tough, but it paid as highly as I was handsome. I quickly delivered my orders with a smile and stopped at one that was finishing up.

“Are we all finished, ladies?” I asked the trio of women smoothly. They looked around Boss’s age or a little younger, I wasn’t sure. I could also hear my co-workers pulling off their own charms to their guests. I liked to think I could pull of the “suave” look well. The fake glasses I wear added to the allure quite a bit.

The brunette, who seemed to be the leader of the trio, eyed me up and down. Now, with a job like this it was par the course. Some are more brazen than others though.

“Obviously fake glasses,” one whispered to her friends.

“But he wears them well!”

“Oh my, such a strong, slim body..”

“I wouldn’t mind running my hands through that dark hair of his, to be honest…”

I could see the three of them mutter a few more comments here and there - and I’ll admit, I wanted to ride that ego wave for as long as possible.

They conversed for a few more seconds and it seemed as though I won the leader’s approval.

“We had a wonderful meal, Mr. Arata!” My first name was on my uniform so no surprise there. “My girls and I were just wondering if there was any dessert you could recommend us?”

My heartbeat quickened. Working at a cafe with services like this meant that repeat customers were highly likely.

Takayuki and his muscles meant that girls attracted to that sort of thing would obviously come back for more. Or Hikaru and his crossdressing tendencies and baby face made him a popular one to re-request too. My only slip up here in the past year is that I had next to none that specifically asked for me. Having a job was better than nothing, but still…

Get-the-hot-brunette-and-possibly-her-friends-to-fall-head-over-heels-on-the-arata-araki-special I thought to myself.

I adjusted my glasses and zeroed in on my target. “Why don’t we choose together?” I asked and offered my hand to her. Her two friends giggled while she blushed, so far so good. She accepted my outstretched hand and I ran my finger down the sizable list of desserts with my free hand.

“Let’s see, strawberry shortcake, hot chocolate, lava cakes, hm…” I murmured to myself.

“Might I suggest some mini strawberry tarts for my beautiful group here? A dreamy mix of lemon juice, cream cheese, and strawberries that’ll melt in your mouth.”

Damn, if I didn’t turn even myself on right then.

My hand holder for this adventure looks appreciative but, “I’m sorry, I’m allergic to strawberries.” she said.

I quickly cleared my throat. “My mistake, would a side of slice of our chocolate-bourbon pecan pie be to your satisfaction instead?” I prayed she’d say yes since the strawberry tarts were the thing I had memorized a sexy introduction for.

She gave a sharp clap of laughter, startling the shit out of me. Thankfully, I kept my composure

“Oh, you card,” she laughed. “Part 2 to your strategy is to get us to order chocolate and alcohol? I’ll be putty in your hands if you keep this up!”
I never had such a forward customer before, so this was a nice change of pace.

“I would hope that happens soon rather than later.” I winked at her and straightened up, letting go of her hand. “So the pie, ladies?” I asked and was met with an agreeable yes, thank God.

I wrote their order down and headed for the kitchen. Inside, our resident crossdresser Hikaru was relaxing with Junko, whose, er, smallish breasts and “delinquent” attitude made them quite the combo for many of our customers.

Hikaru noticed me walk into the blazing kitchen waved me over while fanning his face, his blonde hair glowed brightly.

“Heya, Arata!” Just another day eh?” he said. I chuckled, “You know it! It's as hot as ever too.”

Junko shook her head, her long highlighted green and black hair still somehow flowing effortlessly despite the heat. “Please. A month later and the blasted AC still hasn’t been fixed. We’ll be known as the Sticky Cafe before we know it.”

Hikaru rolled his eyes, “Oh please, Junky! Thi-”

“I told you NOT to call me that!” Junko snapped at him.

“This heat is perfect for us!” he continued, “We’ll pop out of this stuffy kitchen all flustered and red-faced and it’ll be the perfect way to fall “helplessly” into our worried customer’s arms!”

Eyes gleaming and body twirling, I was damn sure the next time he left the kitchen his guest was going to have a reason to tip extremely well.

Junko scoffed and rolled her eyes. “I’m not going to sit in here and melt my ass off just for a couple extra bucks.” To my surprise, Hikaru was still going.

“...And then the ruggedly handsome and buff customer will gather me in his arms in a bridal carry and maybe even offer me some of his drink to make sure I have enough strength to stand!”

Hikari stared off dreamily into the distance for a few seconds before snapping his head over to me, his eyes shining. “Arata! Let’s test it out!” Junko snorted while it was my turn to scoff.

“You know I don’t swing that way,” I said. Hikaru pouted but immediately recovered and turned to Junko enthusiastically.

“Junko you’re strong and give off manly vibes, will you-”

“No.”

Rather than be discouraged, he ran off to our other colleagues for the exclusive chance to “be his sweet prince”.

It was one of the many reasons why I loved working here. My co-workers were easily the best part of my job. Junko and I finished talking and I hurried to get my table’s order in.

As active as the cafe was, most of us only had two or three customers at any given moment. It certainly worked out for us since it gave us all time to have a relaxed conversation with each other or the customers, adding to the welcoming atmosphere.

I was returning to my table to chitchat when I noticed Yumi was hurriedly cleaning her table since her patrons had just departed.

Her long inky black hair was tied up in a ponytail at the moment and the maid uniform made her look that much cuter.

...Not to mention her very-real cat ears and tail. The Magisticky Cafe wasn’t only known for its happy endings.

I slyly sneaked up on her, aware that our customers were about to receive quite the show. Barely restraining my urge to touch her tail, I put my face close to her ear and blew into it softly.

“KYAAAA?!!” she screamed and whirled around, her foot nearly coming in contact with my dick. Thankfully, I’ve trained myself for actions such as that by now.

I cheerily raised my hand in a short wave. “Heya, Yumi! How’s it going?”

“Your first interaction with me today and you pull that crap?!” she hissed angrily. She didn’t have any fur on her skin, but her tail was bristling up in anger and green eyes were nearly slits.

“Aw it’s fine, isn’t it? You don’t have any customers right now anyway.” I said.

“That doesn’t matter,” she hissed again, “what if I was carrying dishes or something?”

I waved her off. “It’s fine, I wouldn’t have done it if it could’ve hurt you.” The customers around us seemed to have noticed my little stunt but it did look like I really startled her.

“I’m sorry. Look, how about I treat you to a special dinner after work to make it up to you?” I started reaching for my glasses but she caught me off.

“If you try to adjust or flash your glasses or whatever I’ll kill you,” Yumi said.

“I-it’s my special move though!”

“A move isn’t special if you use it every day, Arata!”

“You’re just jealous you don’t have glasses to mess with!”

“Hmph! You think so?” Yumi took my very stylish glasses off my face and put them on. Almost immediately my heart started pounding in the same way the trio of ladies made me earlier.

She mimicked my mannerisms with my glasses perfectly and honestly looked really hot doing so.

While mesmerized by her actions, a tall shadow passed over me. All at once, my life flashed before my eyes.

“ARATA!” The man behind me playfully slapped the fuck out of my back. Thank goodness I didn’t have my glasses on, they certainly would have gotten knocked off. “How’s my best buddy doing?” Takayuki grinned. I swear, the man’s muscles bulged with every word he said.
In contrast to our fairly normal hair colors, Taka’s hair was colored in a dark purple that looked admittedly really good on him.

“Nothing much man, just trying to get this pretty lady to go on a date with me again.” I laughed.
Takayuki clicked his tongue in a teasing way. “Barking up the wrong tree there, if only the fair maiden would open to heart to at least one man here.”

“Hey! I’m right here!” Yumi said, “and both of you know dating is frowned upon here!”

In all fairness, it was. Not many customers were comfortable with hooking up with a person in a relationship, open or not.

Takayuki looked me over with a contemplative look on his face. “You know what you need, Araki? Some big, bulging muscles!” I heard a snort of laughter from Yumi and I shot her a look.

“Thanks but no thanks. With you as my mentor, I won’t be able to stop the constant need to do push-ups, sit-ups, dick-ups…”

He nodded. “True, true… not everyone is capable of my perfect regimen. You know I was talking to a bodybuilder yesterday who didn’t even know what a dick-up was? Can you believe that?”

“Anyway, time for me to head over to my beautiful table, one lady said she wondered what it was like to hang off of someone’s arm!” Takayuki clapped my and Yumi’s backs in farewell and headed for his section.

Sighing, Yumi handed me my glasses back and continued with the table. “I don’t how we stay in business sometimes.”

“I think it’s the atmosphere, to be honest,” I said.

She shrugged in response. “You have a point if nothing else we’re super comfortable with each other.”

Yumi stopped wiping and looked at me. “Oh, right! The beach getaway is in a week, you’ll be ready for it right?”

I laughed. “No way I’d be underprepared for one my favorite vacations. Hanging out with you guys is so much fun!”

Yumi nodded and in a rare moment, gave me a serene smile. “You’re right, I love hanging out with all of you too.”

Some time passed - I had gotten the brunette leader of the trio’s phone number as she and her girls had left for work.

The cafe always closed at 7 pm and was located right next to a bus stop for people who walked to work in case of strange individuals hanging around. South Sun, in general, was packed with many different shops and homes were at most a few blocks away so the commute wasn’t bad at all.

The beach trip was in a week - getaways like it were a bi-monthly affair and provided by Big Boss, Boss’ husband and owner of the Magisticky Cafe.

Legend says he was there for the construction of the cafe but now handles the business side of everything at home. No one has ever met Big Boss but Boss speaks very highly of him, judging by the kissy-face text messages she sends him when one of us colleagues “accidentally” looks over her shoulder when she’s in her office.

“See ya tomorrow, Boss.” I waved to her and headed out. My mood changed on the lonely walk home from the cafe to my apartment.

“I’m home…” I said to the empty apartment. Again.

0