Bonus +(maybe) last update
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Kuro Aagney Sylphias

Titles:
The Silver King (Hidden)(Unlocked)(stacks: 7)
Reincarnator (Hidden)
Avatar of the first creator (Hidden)
Son of the Dragonkin's chieftain (Guardian tribe)
Survivor of a disaster

Race: ???

Stats:

MP: 6231/6231

Str: 79(134)
End: 56(95)
Vit: 50(85)
Dex: 51(86)
Agi: 89(151)
Int: 140(238)

Skills:
Fire magic - 9
Null magic - Lvl 9
Inspect (Hidden) - Lvl 5
Mana sense - Lvl MAX
Blessing of Babel - Lvl MAX
Guide (Hidden)(Can evolve) - Lvl MAX
Skill Creation (Locked)(Hidden) - Lvl MAX
Ancestral transformation (Weakened)(Hidden) - Lvl MAX
Awaken (Hidden)(Weakened) - Lvl MAX

Status: Cursed

Appearance: Normally has black spiky hair whose length doesn't go past his neck. While he's fit, he actually exercises quite often, yet his abs doesn't really show that clearly unlike other body builders. His hands, though he practices with a sword quite often, don't show any calluses nor is its texture rough. The reason why is because he continuously treats them with healing magic in order to ensure his hands don't look too ugly or beaten. Upon releasing his highly weakened form, his eyes will glow bright red and his hair would extend and transition from black to silver. Upon doing so, Kuro would need to dye his hair once more afterwards. His nails would grow longer, sharper and turn black. Upon going into a higher tier of transformation, his hair would grow short once more and the hair that was absorbed will turn into scales. His silver scales that cover his limbs are similar to armor with blades attached onto them in order to deal more damage. He will also grow wings and a tail. Upon reaching the final tier of transformation, he will grow into an adults' size and his whole body would turn into a dragon. It is still clear that he is bipedal even at this stage.

Clothes: His household clothes consist of only a sleeveless shirt, shorts and slippers. He has little to no fashion sense. His battle clothes now consist of a short black hooded jacket engraved with multiple spells within its fibers. His lower clothes are now long dark pants that cover his legs which also have armor plating on it. His left arm dons a gauntlet with a crossbow attached to it. There are no protections around the tips of his fingers so he can easily transition his claws without much trouble. His right arm only has a leather glove with no protection around the tips of his fingers and a metal bar on the fist so he can easily heat it up and punch an enemy with it. His glove also hides his small crown.

"I'm wearing all black not because it looks cool but because it's logical if I want to do a nighttime attack, I promise it's not because it looks cool!" -Kuro

Heyaa

So, as you guys might be wondering where I am, I'm still here. No, I have not forgotten chapter 22, no I have not forgotten about updating past chapters, and no, I have not forgotten my promise of improving. I've been having quite a hard time in here, taking care of my home, barely having any sort of rest. But hey, good news is that my mother has recovered! Bad news is that school is starting... Meh, I'll keep writing though. Anyways, after maybe 2 weeks, I'll be back in full force and write more chapters again. Sorry if I really took a long while, I have been having a hard time lately, and writing this update eases me, albeit only a little bit. But hey, it helps both of us. Still, thank you for sticking with me. And hey, if you like this small bonus chapter, please do comment down below if you want everyone else's progress, stats, appearances and all, I'll be sure to write and post them!

0