Ch. 1
63 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note: My grandma died last friday

 


The Kingdom of Alicia was situated in the continent of Bornea, a place where most humans have lived. In a world where magic had become common knowledge for anyone, the humans have adapted to use it for their own convinience. The other creatures such as elves and dwarves have more denser and higher quantity of magical essences in them but the humans used their wits to maximize their very little magic inside of them.

Magic tools where created and aided them on their lives. When the war between the races have breakout, the humans alongside with their magic tools sweep the floor with their enemies bloods. The other races havent advance in terms of technology which the humans used to win the war. The kingdom of Alicia was named after their founder and hero Queen Alicia, she started the revolution of magical tools and fueled the fire for the humans to not just sit back and watch the other races to took away their land and people.

And thus hundred years have passed and the humans now have a centralized government. They have achieved what was a dream before and now stand hand in hand with other superior races. Dragons, elves, giants and even demi gods acknowledge their existense.

 


"Sire, the kid has been dealt with easily." said a person with a lab coat.

"It is easy to manipulate information and I can use it to do what I want. A kid like him doesnt know the truth behind this world of ours."

"What are we going to do now?"

"We shall have his reasearch implimented to the kingdoms soldiers and security force. Have the general know that the trial for using a new magic formula will start within the day."

"Yes sire."

The two figures continued to walk on the dark alley.

 


"It really is the same, this two research papers from both Sir Kaye and Sir Hanz." Alfred the head of the developmental tools have checked the two papers to see any discrepancy.

"Alfred, that kid wont do something like copying otther work, that kid is gifted." Allan, Alfred's assistant defended Kaye.

"But it was already stated by the law that the first to publish their work would be the sole author any other realesed paper after that would be subjected to imprisonment."

"That part of the law is what other people have been abusing since the establishment of our department."

"Yes, and it should be changed."

"Do you think we can?"

"We need support from the other faction leaders about this. But it's going to be a hard battle."

"We can only continue huh..."

"The poor kid might be traumatized by now, do you think he will only be locked up inside a prison cell?"

"What do you mean?"

"They would like to take his confession to prove that he is indeed a criminal, they dont need any of his consent. They can just force the answer that they want."

"Thats!!"

They both know that the noble faction would do anything to finish off the job.

But the two cant do anything since their authority isnt that enough.

Only the royal family could save the kid.

 


In the Kingdom of Alicia, the military have created different groups to handle specific crimes and problems.

The Soldiers refer to the unit that deals with international conflicts such as monster subjugation and teritorial disputes. The security forces deals with the internal affairs that happens in the kingdom.

There are other branches of the security unit that are for covert missions, infiltration, investigation and private security.

All of the soldiers and security forces are using the magical tools developed by the research department.

Inside the research department was two factions between the noble's and the commoners.

It was a human dispute dated back to the making of the kingdom.

This is the dark side of the humanity, the evil inside of them preventing good quality of life to ther people which was the same species as them.


"Hey, have you get the kid to speak?" a person who wear a robe spoke to one of the guard.

" Huh? who are you? if you dont name your self then we will arrest you." one of the guard said.

"I was sent here by Sir Hanz, I dont think I need to explain anymore than that right?" the man look at the two soldiers with a glint in his eyes.

"W-we know, *cough* the kid hasnt talk yet."

"Why? arent you guys getting too soft on your ways here?"

"Hey man, we already hit him hard enough that the other prisoners before him have talked like Im a priest, but this kid is tough. At frist we could make him scream, but after a few rounds he just have this hallow eyes devoid of emotion."

"Yeah, the kid is nuts are you sure this is a sane man?"

"Then, give this to the kid if he still insists on not saying anything then make him swallow this drugs." he placed a small parcel on the guards hand.

"....."

" There are also the goods for the two of you so just do your job."

After saying that the man quickly left the place.

"How about we check this drugs effect on the kid now?"

"Let's wait for the food, oh its here already."

"This is the ration for the kid, hey I saw the man running away from here." The man distributing the food said.

"That guy wants this kid to confess to his crimes."

"Then cant you both deal with it already?"

"The kid is good at being silent so."

"Well I dont wanna hear anymore screams at night so just finish your job"

" This kid is not screaming after half a day of pummeling you know?"

"Wow tough huh."

"Yeah so now we will change our method into drugs."

" Goodluck with that."

That night an agonizing pain was heard from his cell and the next day a confession was taken from him.

3