Chapter 2
519 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing that I notice when I am coming to is the stench. The smell of beer, puke, food, and array of other unpleasant odors come to my nose. As I open my eyes, I realize the smells make sense, seeing now I am in the starting bar as our location for our adventure. I figured I’d give Shay the classic DND intro about meeting your party in a bar. The third thing I notice is a blonde stray of hair falling into my vision. 

 

I think to myself how strange that is, seeing how I thought for sure I saw and orc as my starting character. I go to move the hair out of my face and pull it back behind my ear, and my arm bumps something soft on my chest. I look down and see flowing blonde hair stopping just above massive cleavage encased in an almost sheer white fabric, pulling tight to my chest and the fabric being pinned to my right shoulder holding it in place. The cloth is sheer enough that I can see two dark pink nipples straining against the fabric, but as I look past them the cloth gets dark, and it drapes past my new wide hips down to the floor. The fabric forms a sort of rectangle starting at my stomach and goes to the floor, leaving my hips and both of my legs exposed to the word, but thankfully covers up the most intimate parts of me. I feel my shoulders and back in the air, but thankfully another stretch of cloth is connected to my waist to the first, covering the middle of my ass, but still leaving a lot of curves exposed. . My feet are in a pair of gold sandals, and I wiggle my toes to make sure they were really mine. I do the same thing with my fingers, and bring my dainty feminine hands in front of my face to inspect the delticatness of them. 

 

“What the fuck” I whisper, my voice now longer deep and manly, now a light melodic sound of a very confused, and very feminine, elf. 

 

On the bar table in front of me, what appears to be my staff and leather backpack are on the table. I have a table in  the corner of the main room, thankfully away from the rest of the patrons, which appear to be mostly male humans and Dwarfs sitting around in various groups downing large metal mugs of ale. 

 

I quickly bring up my character sheet in my mind through the VR interface. Yep, race light elf, female. Light mage is my class, and my starting equipment increases my agility and charisma, and my background is entertainer, which also increases those.

 

 Damn, at least im min maxed. 

 

As I sit there, unsure of what to do next, a large Orc stands up from a side table, takes a large swig of ale, and lumbers over to my table. He wears a fur skin cloth around his waist, and large brown leather booths. On his back a greataxe sits, and his chest is bare, showing off the large amount of musculature that he possessed. 

 

“What's up sugartits” he half mumbles and pulls up a chair and sits down. Giving me a look up and down. 

 

All I can do in the moment is stare at him in disbelief at what is happening. 

 

“I always wanted to use a shitty ass pick up line, didn’t want to waste this” He chuckles and leans back in the chair. 

 

I stare blankly for a moment. “Shay?” I ask, sounding like the most terrified girl in the world. 

 

The Orc beams at me, showing a toothy  grin  “See babe? I always tell you that you aren’t dumb” and lets out another chuckle. 

“What happened? How did we switch characters?” I ask, my normal commanding voice coming out soft, and in this instance, almost whiney. 

 

He twists his mouth thinking for a moment, “I think since you had the first node attached, you were character one. We made my character first, so it got assigned to you”. He explains with a calm deep voice. 

 

I gave a deep sigh, which sounded way more sexual than expected and Shay gave me a look.  “Shit, and we are in here for 40 hours game time, or until we die, which can’t be a pleasant experience, so we are gonna have to get through this. You feel ok playing like this?” I ask him to gesture to her now giant form. 

 

He laughs “I guess I have to be. This can be fun, maybe we can learn a little bit about things while we are here. Either way I am sure we’ll figure it out. Also, you do have nice tits I wasn't kidding” He chuckles again. 

 

I sigh indignitately. “You are having way too much fun with this! Come on,” I stand up, noticing the way my tits bounce as I stand up, getting the feel of really how much more petite I am, other than my bust and butt. “Let’s go find the quest giver so we can gain some exp”.

13