2. Found
360 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah, te yu ae!

“Nya!” The new voice woke the catgirl from her uneasy slumber with a jump. The voice was high-pitched and melodic, but she remained suspicious, given her most recent encounter.

Leaning over her was a human woman who was watching the catgirl with worry and confusion on her face. They were wearing a long brown sweater tucked into an earth-tone skirt with wispy flowers patterned into it. The outfit was cinched together by a small leather belt, and completed with a patchy pointed hat and leather boots. If the hat didn’t give away her profession, the wicker basket full of herbs, flowers, and mushrooms she was holding sure did.

A witch! She had to get out of here, before she got captured and boiled!

“Hy, ae yu oy?" Their face looked much more concerned than confused now. They reached towards her, and the catgirl began to panic.

Hisssss.

The human retracted their hand quickly. “Ey te. I wt to hp yu. Ws yr ne, kin?"

Now was her chance! The catgirl forced herself to stand up and run. Though the standing part was incredibly taxing, and the run was more like a slow limp. She didn’t make it very far before she tripped over a tree root, collapsing in a heap on the forest floor. These stupid tree roots!

“Hy! Dt ph yrf so hd!"

She couldn’t move. Her legs just wouldn’t work.

Her senses only furthered her fears. She heard quick footsteps and leaves crunching. Get up! Get up!

“Gds, yre so bd uh! Art, kin, yr ga he to fe me. Go to sp fr nw, oy?"

The catgirl felt the tingle of magic around her. The air suddenly smelt sweet, like a bag of fresh fruit. 

Relaxing scent, She thought. Feel… sleepy...

19