Prologue
104 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finding someone worthy.

   

Blades coming from all sides.

Memories from the past passing by.

Your blade slicing bodies like they were made of paper.

Feeling the rest of your army behind you.

Seeing rivers of blood.

Feeling your body entering this mechanical cicle.

Dodge that blade. Pierce now. Attack.

Circulating your flow so fast that your body seems to burn. This last battle. Nothing matters after this. Not life, not dead, just kill them all.

 

......

...

Sensing the change in the laws, you try to see arroung you to find what happens. Someone powerfull is approaching. Someone that with its mere presence can twist the laws of nature.

But you can't see. There are too many of them. The air is rich of mana polution and your senses can´t traverse like before. You have grown too old and too many people are trying their best too kill each other.

They swarm your field of vision and your senses can´t travel more than a few miles. Yet you can feel it in your bones. Someone or something is approaching.

  

Finally.

It has come.

The only worthy oponent for your blade.

It is near.

 .....

 ...

When clashing with his you can feel the muscles in your arm tremble. Your blade can't cut his weapon. You can't overpower him.

Almost like the reunion of two lovers, the world fell apart and the only thing that existed were you two. But there was no love. There was no love in each and every strike.

Less than a hair breath apart were you from dying. Less than a fraction of a breath were you from piercing his heart and finishing your mission, your destiny.

So much have passed, so much have been lost.

Like never before you can feel your heart beating at the rithm of IT, a melody that years have passed before you could listen to it another time.

Like when you were young, like when you had fear of death, you could hear it, you can feel it guiding you. This was your present from fate. This was your most precious power.

Why it was that the world needed to be in ruins for you to hear it another time?

......

...

A fountain of blood made the world take a breath as the combatants couldn't take their eyes apart. A God has fallen today.

This was the last battle.

Only one was left. He was covered in wounds. With a stump where his muscular dextrus arm was, he stood before his fallen rival.

The Terrarian have lost and with their last God they will too perish.

....

..

Seeing the corpse of your fated enemy you felt no joy.

You have fulfilled your destiny and with it your chains of fate have been lifted.

But your duty has not finished.

Your beloved, your brothers and sisters they have perished long before this battle.

Yours destiny and yours debt to whom raised you demanded this dead.

You have fulfilled it, your debt has been paid and your destiny is free to choose.

So lifting the gem that contained your companions with your remaining hand, you offers your living soul as a God as a payment to the river of the dead.

You will rencairnate in a forgotten world. Your companions and you will live another life free from the chains of this terrible fate.

And maybe... you will meet again.

.....

..

.

1