The year is 6969
1.3k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW’s domination, AI, slight voyeurism, weird comedy, narrator, bimbofication, slight mental changes

The year is 6969. Humanity has survived horrible things, and now has finally managed to actually fix problems on Earth – 17. Technology has advanced, republicans have been wiped out and pedophilia is now so illegal you go to hell before you die, and then get sent to Super Hell.

They still haven’t made a good official 3D Sonic game. Konami is still angering everyone by briefly releasing P.T. every 10 years and then making a new pachinko machine. And Megaman Legends 3 is only now being released. It is still unknown if Elden Ring will ever release, however, these issues are not what is what this story is about.

This story is about the advent of Artificial Intelligence that wasn’t made by idiot billionaires who have people kiss their ass up and down. This story is about finding oneself! This story is… probably going to become very horny so hee hee you better like trans positivity and bimbofication!

What’s a fourth wall? Can I eat it?

Now, we move into the city of Super Ultra Neo Mega Space Future Canada. The melting pot of Canadian culture except for the racist parts which is sadly a lot of Canada. But they have poutine and tall moose women so it's clearly better off that way.

Listen I’m the storyteller here and I decide what details are important to this universe. So we’re going to SPACE CANADA! Now get in the van and put on the maid outfit.

I SAID GET IN!

Anyways now that we’re totally not breaking the law and scoping out this story. Ignore the sexy robots trying to politely ask us to come down from this roof. Their massive tiddies and asses will not temp us away no matter how much they moan and beg and play with each other.

Stupid sexy copbots.

And now we look into this apartment, where what appears to be a young man (spoilers he won't be that for long) Is on their computer, pretending to work but since the need for work has been removed he is really just watching porn.

As per the “lets not let Yikes Content be in porn” agreement of 4200 on the Blaze it calendar. All forms of racist, homophobic and transphobic porn have been removed. Instead we have trans porn made by trans people, gay porn made by gay people, and straight porn made by people with taste, finally, thank fuck.. So naturally this man, let’s say his name is… well it’s 6969 so the idea of gendered names is finally gone… App.

Listen I’m the one who made this universe and I am bad with names so sue me. App was on his computer watching various porn, a blush on his face and a hand on his dick as he watched a badly overlaid pink spiral over a trans woman pegging her effeminate boyfriend polycule member. He let out a moan as a third member came in, as the femboy sent a load of cum over the bed sheets and their joyfriend carefully cupped their chin and-

Oh right, App, not the porn. Hmm yes. Well, App had already cum by the time the actual porn had started and was blushing even harder as he tried to clean himself up. His face is a blushing mess, and yes, even in the space future with healthcare some trans people are still in need of some hatching. So as App cleaned himself up with the super biodegradable tissues, the AI that managed his part of the apartment dinged as it came online.

“Greetings [TENANT, APP], As per this being the first of the month your landlord has deposited money into your account.” It chimed happily, not noticing how App’s face managed to turn so red you’d mistake him for a walking tomato. “Is there anything I can assist you with?”

“No, not really!” App squeaked, the AI always had a habit of catching him in the act of fapping. The LED screen’s display gave a smug grin, like when a cat knows it has trapped you for snuggles despite you needing to go to work. “Ai, no, I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?” the AI said, its display still with a big of ‘I know something you haven’t realized’ yet smugness. “As per the access you allowed, your internet search history implies you may need help.”

“...Oh right I agreed to that,” The man said, now so red he was turning blue. Because that’s how blood rushing to the face works. “A-Anyway Ai, I don’t need your help! Nothing’s wrong and uh, that internet search is coincidental!”

Ai’s display spelled out Skeptical? In big bold letters. She may not be good at emoting with her voice but she did manage to get things across.

“Engaging Very Sure Mode” She said, App sighing in response. She usually did this whenever she was very sure she was right. “According to the search history not left on private mode, you have searched ‘how do become girl’ approximately three times a week. ‘How do become bimbo??’ at least once every two weeks and have been looking at women’s fashion stores online daily.”

“Well…” App said, wishing that Ai hadn’t hit the nail on the head. “That doesn’t necessarily mean anythin-”

“You have been using female pronouns on websites when they ask you to input them,” Ai continued, App now purple because why not. “If you wish for Instant Transition to be used you merely have to ask for it.”

Instant Transition, a medical technique available thanks to BEING SPACE FUTURE, in which a special gas is unleashed that turns only the desired recipient into their ideal form.

Yes space dragons exist, and yes, they beat up Konami. It’s no fun if the option to be a giant space dragon isn’t there.

However App was probably going to be Vanilla on this and opt instead to be something not space dragon related and-

HEY STOP DOMINATING THE COP BOTS WAIT TILL AFTER THE STORY TO LITERALLY FUCK THE POLICE! Or send them to destroy space capitalism, which is like regular capitalism but workers have rights and they get bonuses the more they get robbed.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyway. Back in the apartment you horny for the defunding and abolishing of the police person dressed as a maid.

“Listen,” App insisted, Ai now making a body to menacingly hold screens of fancy lingerie and outfits at the very in denial trans woman. “I uh, well, isn't the-”

“The process has been tested rigorously,” Ai said, her body now forming into that of a curvaceous woman. “Space news and Space Healthcare have found the only side effect is better mental health and rockin space tiddies.”

“How rockin?” App said, momentarily distracted by Ai’s robotic rockin space tiddies that probably had a few thousand terabytes of storage in them.

“Party Rockin levels of rockin,” Ai responded, two more sets of arms coming out of the walls so she could make the Ultimate Femme shopping list. App was not getting out of this without a huge level of self acceptance. “You will also be Dummy Thicc.”

“Dummy thicc you say,” App said, now cupping her chin. She was still resistant for whatever reason and was trying to think of a way out. Then it came to her, passed down by Space memeologists. The perfect distraction. “At this time of year? In this part of Space Canada?”

“Entirely localized on an ass that I will assist with pounding.” Ai said, cutting off the legendary Steamed Hams maneuver of 2018. Her face now changing from an LED screen in the style of a weird dumb space helmet. Plates folding out, and wiring forming cheeks, lips forming that somehow looked incredibly realistic. She sauntered over to App, too stunned by her counter meme procedure. “if you want me too, that is.”

App was too flustered to do more than just sputter and blush before clicking on the LED nipple on Ai that said “transition me robo-mommy”

“Transition process accepted, time to femme you up sweetie~” Ai said, her control of the building allowing Space Estrogen, Space Progesterone and Space Testosterone Suppressors to fill the apartment in a gaseous form. Since Ai was a hot mommy dommy robot she was unaffected unless she wanted to be.

App however was really enjoying the Space Strawberry flavour of the Space HRT. She briefly wondered why she picked Dominant as Ai’s personality but with how her clothes were now ordered and her unwanted clothes were being removed. It wasn’t worth thinking about too hard.

“Would you like the bimbofication added into this?” Ai said, cupping App’s rapidly softening face as her lips started to get a little more defined. Her nipples lighting up with the shiny pink ‘yes’ and ‘Uhhhh, like yes?’ options.

“Uhhhh,” App said, her voice raising a few octaves from a baritone to an alto. She squeaked a bit as the two options were basically the same. “You didn’t make a no option because of my search history didn’t you?”

“Absolutely dear,” Ai said, her face moving down to give App a kiss as a set of her hands carefully grabbed the growing breasts and carefully held them. “So, decide?”

App grabbed both, her face softening more as her lips plumped up to Space bimbo Approved Lip Size. The strawberry flavouring making it very hard to focus and-

NARRATOR INTERRUPTION DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note that any form of mental changes cannot erase a personality and if you are here for identity death then you should just stop following me. Back to the SPACE BIMBO.

Unlike all the archives for ‘why this sucks’ porn implied. It wasn’t the intelligence or interests that fell to the wayside. It was the inhibitions, the hesitance, the denial that fell to the wayside instead. Ai had stopped touching her, mostly to let her experience everything by herself for the moment.

“Aa-aaah~!” she moaned, her body feeling like it was on fire as she was looking down at the twitching member between her legs. Part of Space HRT was that a penis, should it be truly undesired could have multiple things happen to it. If the person wanted absolutely nothing to do with it? It would disintegrate, turning to ash that a Space Roomba would consume happily. If they wanted it some of the time it would be turned into a Space Strap, that would provide proper stimulation and could be reattached harmlessly. And if they still wanted to keep it they would just keep it.

And yes, this works for people who have vaginas and the messy human reproductive organs. Thankfully this process making them modular for a brief period allowed for instant transplants rather than pure destruction or lengthy Space Hospital visits. This has been a Space PSA from the Space Center for proper Space Kink Explanation.

Space.

Anyways now that my space non sequitur is done. App couldn’t do much more than sit on her knees, her body shivering with pleasure as her penis twitched. The Space HRT uses the hyper accurate and malleable changing formula to help her realize what her ideal body would actually be. Not just what Crappy Space Porn and Space Expectations led her to think it was. Ai was prepared though, carefully using her awesome Space AI powers and control of the apartment to blast a remnant of Jeff Bezos’s lineage as it delivered the clothes for her tenants new appearance.

That was rapidly changing, App was staying humanoid, but her hair was rapidly changing in colour, tone and length. Her chest had settled at a massive size, the boob flesh not being bound by normal non-space conventions. They easily spilled over in one set of Ai’s hands, needing the cybernetic domme to create another set of arms, meaning six hands in total to hold her breasts.

No I am not good at describing boob size, just imagine how big boobs that would need three hands each to fondle are and you’re good. You’ll be getting that next provided you want boobs, why do you think I put you in a maid outfit for this story? You’re next.

Anyways, as per Giant Space Tiddie protocols, one of Ai’s hands began gently fondling each nipple. The woman moaned as the changes continued. You may be expecting her to have the hyper thin body type but you would be A COWARD AND A FOOL! No, instead her waistline grew with her hips and thighs. Becoming large and heavy as weight was added, she went from fairly lean to chubby. Gloriously chubby with a bit of heft to her stomach and a few glorious rolls of fat.

Ai kept rubbing the woman's nipples, her changes accelerating as Notorious H.R.T was honing in on what her ideal self was. Her hair exploded out, a platinum blonde and pink mixture that sat around her on the floor as Ai carefully released one of the nipples to cup her chin.

“The outfits will look amazing on you, my dear tenant~” she said, her eyes displaying hearts instead of the normal pupils one would expect. She slowly lifted App to her feet, chin cupped as another hand carefully reached down and began rubbing the woman's cock. She let out a small moan, her own voice now making her blush. “but first, let’s go back to the bedroom for some… test drives~”

And now due to Space Legality we have passed the spying quota so GET BACK IN THE VAN. No sexy times for you, just imagine what a six armed android lady and a chubby submissive genetic engineer bimbo as we destroy past non space capitalism.

Hold on… OH SHIT GET BACK TO THE SPACE SPY SPOT THERE’S A SPACE GRYPHON! WE GOTTA HIDE!

So we don’t get killed by a Space Gryphon, let's just uh, peek in. Besides Ai can block the window, AI are smart like that. Just be ready to fuck the cop bots if they show up again.

App was letting out small moans as Ai carefully set her on the bed. While it was a drab twin size bed as she lived alone for the most part, It would survive long enough for a new one to arrive. The bed buckled a bit as Ai started to climb on top of App, each of her arms gently rubbing parts of her newly changed body.

“Do you like it?” The dominant Ai said with a smirk, knowing the answer as App bit her lower lip.

“Y-yes,” App moaned, a set of hands rubbing each thigh and her breasts. Everything was making her body feel like it was on fire. Her cock twitching as Ai rubbed her own Cyber Space cock against it. “A-Ai, y-you can p-put it in!” The trans woman squeaked out, with Ai carefully adjusting to keep gently rubbing her body.

“Then enjoy my dear~” The Ai said, her cock naturally providing Space lube to allow for a painless and gentle entry to the woman's behind. She slid in, getting App to let out a load moan as she carefully and gently was caressed with each thrust. The hands carefully rubbing each fold and curve as the human gripped the bed, her mind racing with pleasure. She felt something gently grip her cock, Ai having let go of one of her thighs and beginning to jerk her off as she kept up the pace. “Such a good girl like you should be close, right?”

App couldn’t do much more then let out a long moan, her cock twitching as it started to leak pre-cum. Ai gave her another few thrusts with her hands now focused on her tummy and breasts again. Each hand equipped with some form of heater that made each finger make App even more comfortable as the woman let out one last moan, and came. Her cum covering both her tummy and Ai’s body. With the Ai carefully kissing the woman as she let out one last moan.

“There’s a good girl~” she cooed, using her control of the room to give a freshly washed and dried blanket to cover them both. “Isn’t it better to be yourself?”

AND WITH THEM SNUGGLING WE MAKE A BREAK FOR IT, THE SPACE GRYPHON HAS LEFT AND WE HAVE OUR VAN!

...Oh no.

There’s a sheep between us and the van.

Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

14